Trump reviewed, potential political appointees, tax returns in the vetting process

What does seeing his tax return actually accomplish? Did you actually care about the previous president's tax returns and pour over them before deciding who to vote for?

Please make this planet a better place by being 6 feet under it as soon as possible.
A tax return provides a lot of information if you understand how to read a long form.
If you do not have the knowledge to understand a complex tax return, that is on you.
If you were smarter you would understand.

Until they do Trump isn't obligated to supply them.
Correct. All Presidents since Nixon have not been threatened to expose their financial information through showing their tax returns. It is being transparent. That is what we want for all politics.
CONFIDENCE MAN: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America, by Maggie Haberman says that Trump was concerned that the returns would show that his tax rate is substantially lower than most of his supporters would cause him problems.
Most of his returns were not under audit. Another Trump lie.
The IRS was suppose to audit his returns every year he was President, like all Presidents, but they did not.

Last edited:
A tax return provides a lot of information if you understand how to read a long form.
If you do not have the knowledge to understand a complex tax return, that is on you.
If you were smarter you would understand.

Yeah, we got so much information from the recent tax return dump, and the leaks before.....

Again, nothing that would have made a TDS twat like you decide "Hey, I'll vote for Trump now!!!"

Yeah, we got so much information from the recent tax return dump, and the leaks before.....

Again, nothing that would have made a TDS twat like you decide "Hey, I'll vote for Trump now!!!"
Correct, but it would have allowed some who were on the fence help decide if they would vote for him or not. I am talking about those who are not in the Trump cult and are smart enough to read the long form.

Trump's tax returns did not expose anything than what most people, already, thought to be true, he used every trick in the book to minimize taxes paid. Some perfectly legal, some were in the grey area. I don't know why he made such a big deal providing them.
I guess there are some who thought he pays the same tax rate as the everyday Joe. His company has been convicted of tax fraud. He settled and closed his University and Charity when accused of fraud.
That should provide all the information you need to know about Trump and fraud.

Correct, but it would have allowed some who were on the fence help decide if they would vote for him or not. I am talking about those who are not in the Trump cult and are smart enough to read the long form.

Trump's tax returns did not expose anything than what most people, already, thought to be true, he used every trick in the book to minimize taxes paid. Some perfectly legal, some were in the grey area. I don't know why he made such a big deal providing them.
I guess there are some who thought he pays the same tax rate as the everyday Joe. His company has been convicted of tax fraud. He settled and closed his University and Charity when accused of fraud.
That should provide all the information you need to know about Trump and fraud.

Like reading a tax form requires anything but a normal intellect.

You use "grey area" to describe things that are perfectly legal but you don't like in a pathetic attempt to imply illegality.

Trump wanted to see the potential appointees tax returns because it gave information on their qualifications or conflicts that affects their ability to serve.
The President of the US works for the people. We deserve to see every Presidential candidates tax returns for the same reason Trump wanted to see them for the people who worked for him.

You are so fucking stupid that you don't even understand the difference between an election and hiring someone.
Are you like some level of grand cyclops ignoramus in your cult?

Are you saying people who vote for Trump do not know how to read a tax return. I think you are right. Most don't make enough money to require a tax filing.
I’ll all the Republican millionaires in Nassau County about your theory.

You are so fucking stupid that you don't even understand the difference between an election and hiring someone.
Are you like some level of grand cyclops ignoramus in your cult?
I look at an election being the citizens of the US HIRING their President. He or she works for the people. I go through all of the information as hiring a person in our company. I look at the job requirements and look for the person most capable to fulfill the job requirements.

I assume as a Trump minion you look at it as crowning a king as opposed to hiring someone to work for us.

Figures,

Like reading a tax form requires anything but a normal intellect.

You use "grey area" to describe things that are perfectly legal but you don't like in a pathetic attempt to imply illegality.
Most Trump supporters do not have normal intellect.
Accountants say stay out of the grey areas if you want to be 100% sure you will not get in trouble.
What does your accountant say?

I look at an election being the citizens of the US HIRING their President. He or she works for the people. I go through all of the information as hiring a person in our company. I look at the job requirements and look for the person most capable to fulfill the job requirements.

I assume as a Trump minion you look at it as crowning a king as opposed to hiring someone to work for us.

Figures,

So I was right, as always.

Most Trump supporters do not have normal intellect.
Accountants say stay out of the grey areas if you want to be 100% sure you will not get in trouble.
What does your accountant say?
An ad hominem...how intellectually dull.

Forum List

Back