Trump renews call for negative U.S. interest rates

Yes NC, the government has no business what we do with our own money- these current idiots in charge will suffer deserved loses in 2022 and 2024.

I saw that Canada was trying to freeze cryptocurrecy accounts under its so-called Emergency Act.

That whole cryptocurrency thing is such a trap.

Hopefully folks will take notice of that and recognize the relevance in what some of these states are doing by issuing their own local currencies.

There's a reason states are doing this. It's their only real protection from the central governments that the WEF and the BIS has their hooks sunk so deeply into.

Talk about economic lunacy. Gosh. It's just a matter of time when the bond bubble bursts as it is. There's around 17 trillion dollars worth. It's the biggest bubble in history. Lowering interest rates below the market level and then creating new credit is how bubbles are created. How do you sell a bond that has a negative interest rate? With so many different currencies in negative interest rates, this will crush the global economy.

Anyway...

Give me some of that: Trump renews call for negative U.S. interest rates
That's funny!
That way He would get paid for owing Billions.
LOL
`

Mississippi House Passes Bill That Would Take Step Toward Treating Gold and Silver as Money

''Currently, 41 states have eliminated sales taxes on gold and silver bullion. Repealing sales taxes on precious metal bullion takes a step toward treating gold and silver as money instead of commodities. Taxes on precious metal bullion erect barriers to using gold and silver as money by raising transaction costs. As Sound Money Defense League policy director Jp Cortez testified during a committee hearing on a similar bill in Wyoming in 2018, charging taxes on money itself is beyond the pale.

“In effect, states that collect taxes on purchases of precious metals are inherently saying gold and silver are not money at all.”

Imagine if you asked a grocery clerk to break a $5 bill and he charged you a 35 cent tax. Silly, right? After all, you were only exchanging one form of money for another. But that’s essentially what Mississippi’s sales tax on gold and silver bullion does. By eliminating this tax on the exchange of gold and silver, Mississippi would treat specie as money instead of a commodity. This represents a small step toward reestablishing gold and silver as legal tender and breaking down the Fed’s monopoly on money.

Other relevant reading...

Progress Map: States that have passed the Convention of States Article V application

Basically, what is happening is that were seeing real money re-emerging.

Another word for a tax on money is "interest." An interest charge on money means that the "money" isn't real money at all, but rather it is monetized debt.

The reason purveyors of monetized debt always seek to be the sole form of ''money'' is because, in the scheme of things, it cannot compete with real money.

Last edited:
Add Alabama to the list of states moving to utilize bullion as currency.

The state's senate just passed a bill removing sales tax of gold and silver bullion

Add Alabama to the list of states moving to utilize bullion as currency.

The state's senate just passed a bill removing sales tax of gold and silver bullion

I can't wait for someone to go to the 7-11 and use gold to pay for their big gulp!

I can't wait for someone to go to the 7-11 and use gold to pay for their big gulp!

This gentleman pays for his pizza with real money...

This gentleman visited several stores in a single day using real money...

Last edited:
Talk about economic lunacy. Gosh. It's just a matter of time when the bond bubble bursts as it is. There's around 17 trillion dollars worth. It's the biggest bubble in history. Lowering interest rates below the market level and then creating new credit is how bubbles are created. How do you sell a bond that has a negative interest rate? With so many different currencies in negative interest rates, this will crush the global economy.

Anyway...

Give me some of that: Trump renews call for negative U.S. interest rates

He needs to STFU and ride off into the sunset

Missouri Bill Would End Capital Gains, Invest State Funds in Gold and Silver, Establish State Gold Depository

Additionally...

Missouri Bill Would Ban Enforcement of all Federal Regulations without Legislative Approval

I'm not gonna go into it. It's early. I'll leave it to the reader to decipher the trend we're seeing with localities bypasssing the so-called central authority.

Cliff note examples as of late would be things like states passing legal tender resolutions which recognize payments made in bullion or and other hard money as legal tender for debts and transactions.

A growing number number of states have also passed constitutional carry laws as well as nullification laws which release state authorities from carrying out any federal law in breech of these actions.

More recently, states have passed nullification laws wit hregard to executive orders while others are considering such bills as well.

Did Trump's sarcastic joke about negative interest rates fly over your head? Didn't you hear the laughter from the smart people in the audience?

Apparently, it went over the reporter's head too, unless the reporter was purposefully reporting fake news via a fallacious appeal to authority.

Well isn't Trump clever.

Missouri Bill Would End Capital Gains, Invest State Funds in Gold and Silver, Establish State Gold Depository

Additionally...

Missouri Bill Would Ban Enforcement of all Federal Regulations without Legislative Approval

I'm not gonna go into it. It's early. I'll leave it to the reader to decipher the trend we're seeing with localities bypasssing the so-called central authority.

Cliff note examples as of late would be things like states passing legal tender resolutions which recognize payments made in bullion or and other hard money as legal tender for debts and transactions.

A growing number number of states have also passed constitutional carry laws as well as nullification laws which release state authorities from carrying out any federal law in breech of these actions.

More recently, states have passed nullification laws wit hregard to executive orders while others are considering such bills as well.

I don't think one can make much of a point overall by a bill introduced by one legislator that isn't shown to be going anywhere. These kinds of things are done by the hundreds every year.

But as I've long stated, states aren't required at all to enforce Federal Law and the Federal government would rather spend billions overseas than actually enforcing Federal Laws here.

I don't think one can make much of a point overall by a bill introduced by one legislator that isn't shown to be going anywhere. These kinds of things are done by the hundreds every year.

But as I've long stated, states aren't required at all to enforce Federal Law and the Federal government would rather spend billions overseas than actually enforcing Federal Laws here.

Well. The trend at the States level is undeniable. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see tax revolts and perhaps even language threatening to place federal taxes into escrow.

Looks like they're succeeding from the feds failed fiat Natural one......~S~

Remember when Governor Abbot was talking about moving the NADAQ centers to Dallas, from Jersey and New York? Doubtful it'd ever happen, but the possibiity of new exchanges to be started is not out of the question, given that the idea of moving them was even thrown out there. By starting depositories, you're ultimately going to create markets for those commodities at the State level.

Anyway. I'm just kind of using this thread as a scratch pad as I come across some of these reports, as they'll likely never be discussed or even mentioned in the mainstream. And it's all relevant to the OP in scope anyway.

By starting depositories, you're ultimately going to create markets for those commodities at the State level.
my understanding of the fiscal world is limited Natural one.

but i do sense the dollar could, in fact, crash, which has happened before.

I'm unsure how that works on a global level , or how individual states could provide some sort of shield from it's effects

It sorta reminds me of the game 'chicken' , back when i was a lad.....

~S~

judenvermögensabgabe
I never thought this would happen.

Two things need to occur first.

First, in the next two or three years, I imagine first they will try to coerce, globally, all citizens, no matter where they live, including China, Russia, etc. as they had representatives at the G20 as well in November, (yes, while the war was going on,) to get all citizens world wide, to sign up for a "Global Digital ID."

1675095146223.png

I suspect, most folks that use smart phones, won't think twice about this.

THEN, will come the World Health Organization's global Pandemic Treaty's end run around national sovereignty.

After that? Yeah, I could conceive of such a penalty being applied to those who do not comply.

Last edited:
This is definitely an interesting thread that will need to be watched. . .

iu

Forum List

Back