Trump removed from Colorado ballot

And quite a few GOP. He is a former Republican President watching significant numbers of his party voting against him.
That will mean nothing when their choice comes down to him, or the demented man who is encouraging millions of lowlife illegals into the country where they are wreaking havoc on the cities.

On an aside, Biden should have invited Laken’s parents to the SOTU. The fact that he hasn’t even called them is shameful.

I suggest you be one of the few that didn’t vote for President Trump so you can spend the next 4 years whining and gnashing your teeth.
Why on earth would I vote for a subhuman traitor like trump. I am not the one who's insane. If he makes it to November it's going to be the biggest landslide victory for the Democrats yet. Too bad you fools didn't figure out Nikki was your only chance at the White House.

I never mentioned insurrection , I said treason and that's what sedition is.
OK. Actually neither of those are grounds for disqualification. And Comrade Smith hasn't charged him with Sedition or Treason, either.

OK. Actually neither of those are grounds for disqualification. And Comrade Smith hasn't charged him with Sedition or Treason, either.
What seems to be treason, though, is secretly flying in unvetted young male illegal immigrants from foreign airports to American airports, and then releasing them on American citizens to create mayhem and crime, and take away needed resources from our own people.

What seems to be treason, though, is secretly flying in unvetted young male illegal immigrants from foreign airports to American airports, and then releasing them on American citizens to create mayhem and crime, and take away needed resources from our own people.
Trump will hopefully bury Biden on immigration. If he doesn't he deserves to lose.

Trump will hopefully bury Biden on immigration. If he doesn't he deserves to lose.
It’s definitely the #1 issue. Everyone but the radical left, who value illegal lawless lowlifes from foreign countries over honest, hardworking Americans because…..oppressed!…..are appalled by the Left’s attempt to lower the caliber of the nation.

Add in that Biden will be so senile within the next 6 months that he will be hidden from public view, and I don’t think the Dems can cheat enough to make up their deficit.

In a stunning and unprecedented decision, the Colorado Supreme Court removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s 2024 ballot, ruling that he isn’t an eligible presidential candidate because of the 14th Amendment’s “insurrectionist ban.” The ruling was 4-3 and will be placed on hold pending appeal until January 4.

More at the link below...

Colorado Supreme Court removes Trump from state's 2024 ballot

Very interesting. What do you think?

I think Colorado knows what insurrection is.

It's grounds for imprisonment no exceptions in the state of Georgia and the federal government and it's courts cannot interfere with their decisions.

AS long as they sit out, I really don'[t care for the reason.
I’d rather they sit it out for a valid reason, like the swarm of illegals he’s been encouraging or the crime he’s enabling. As a Jew, with Holocaust victims in my past, it doesn’t warm my heart that my countrymen are angry at a president for not hating Jews enough.

Forum List

Back