Trump removed from Colorado ballot

The elections last night revealed the strength of Mr. Trump, who will be the GOP candidate. But the continuing higher numbers for Haley (witnessing less than overwhelming unanimity in the pachaderms). He fell short in the delegate requirements and will have to wait until March 19 for the remainder to make it official.

The slowness of success here is whether GOP resistance within ranks will hurt him the General Election.

I would not want to be one of these new republicans beating on the dead horse trump.

Sad that today's PEOPLE can have their minds so easily molded by someone like DONALD TRUMP.
No, what is sad is that gullible, ignorant people have been so brainwashed to despise Donald Trump, despite his many accomplishments and excellent policies that helped America, that they would prefer an old man so senile that he can’t find his way off the podium.

I
The Supreme Court made the correct decision for now. Only Allegations for now , once trump goes to trial and is actually found guilty then those votes won't matter , he'll be out period ( and most likely in prison ).
IF he’s found guilty of insurrection. As far as I know neither Trump nor anyone else has been charged with insurrection.

I

IF he’s found guilty of insurrection. As far as I know neither Trump nor anyone else has been charged with insurrection.
That's the bottom line, isn't it? All I hear them doing is trying to gin up outrage on vague, "He guilty of something, so we gotta keep him off the ballot" stuff. They want random internet keyboard jockeys to make that call, not a court or Congress.

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

9-0, bitch.

LOL!

Forum List

Back