Trump Releases Ad Blasting Democrats: 'You Will Be Complicit In Every Murder By Illegal Immigrants'

Pretty sure Steve McGarrett is a liberal troll. He is way too dumb and openly bigoted to be a real person.

Who are the trolls like Unkotare, P@triot, RightWinger, Doc1, and Faun who are anti-Racist obnoxious, big mouths?

No ones this rude, and obnoxious as these anti-Racist scumbags.

Wait, what? I think it's pretty normal and rational to be ANTI-RACIST.

Yes, Right Winger is obviously a troll, but he makes it so obvious that he's not really much of one.

Doc1 isn't a troll, just kind of an asshole.

The others don't really spring to my mind. Must not be that interesting.

Almost everyone was racist, until a bunch of scums kicked, Racist, Nazi, Fascist, Chimp, Chimp, Chimp, to indoctrinate a bunch of simpletons into thinking anti-Racism was good.

No it's not, they've successfully divided, and conquered Whites, and thus the nation, if there's a massive uprising among Mexicans, or Blacks, you can bet a good deal of Anti-Racist Whites will join them to help decimate America.

You're missing out on a lot of good shit in life, dude. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Like Amy Biehl the anti-Racist did, by you know going to South-Africa to fight for Black rights against Apartheid, when a Black mob shouting anti-White slurs killed her?

What's it to me? I don't even know who that is.

There are a lot of women out there who aren't white. If you're young and single, as I suspect, then you're definitely limiting yourself by being a racist asshole. But hey, to each their own.

The majority of people on here are hard right wingers.

Including many of those who have the "power" to knock you off the forum.

Oh please, most other forums are mega-Left Wing.

They almost all allow attacks on White ethnics, but will go nuts if you attack Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Muslims, or Gays.

Gee, how can this be, why is it wrong to attack everybody, unless they're White?

The liberals are getting their ass stomped.

We like to follow Trump's example.......LOL

Stormy Daniels Once Claimed She Spanked Donald Trump With a ...

The Stormy thing is bullshit…

Trump Spanking the living Shit out of you liberals

Day in and Day out Is Real Life……..

Do you go on here to have real conversations, or just talk shit like a high schooler? Because I get the sense that you mostly just come on here to act like a child with a very limited vocabulary and minimal insight into the world.

I am too smart to try and convert a liberal with facts…..

I will admit I act immature when it comes to messing with liberals,

It brings out the mean little boy in me…

It’s just too much fun to expose you for the fools you are.

I find it very therapeutic.

Well folks, I just don't think 2018 is going to be a good year for Democrats, especially for Chuck Schumer (A Jew). This powerful ad released late this evening proves it. Bookmark it for later use.

Enjoy!
Complicit

Trump Campaign Ad Blasts #SchumerShutdown Democrats: You 'Will Be Complicit in Every Murder by Illegal Immigrants'
Good thing noone listens to the orange sociopath except for his 30-ish percenters.

Maybe you should pay a little more attention to what he's saying as well. Unless you consider yourself to be a separate entity, the things President Trump is saying and doing are going to have a marked effect on your own future.

Who are the trolls like Unkotare, P@triot, RightWinger, Doc1, and Faun who are anti-Racist obnoxious, big mouths?

Yes, Right Winger is obviously a troll, but he makes it so obvious that he's not really much of one.

Almost everyone was racist, until a bunch of scums kicked, Racist, Nazi, Fascist, Chimp, Chimp, Chimp, to indoctrinate a bunch of simpletons into thinking anti-Racism was good.

No it's not, they've successfully divided, and conquered Whites, and thus the nation, if there's a massive uprising among Mexicans, or Blacks, you can bet a good deal of Anti-Racist Whites will join them to help decimate America.

You're missing out on a lot of good shit in life, dude. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Like Amy Biehl the anti-Racist did, by you know going to South-Africa to fight for Black rights against Apartheid, when a Black mob shouting anti-White slurs killed her?

There are a lot of women out there who aren't white. If you're young and single, as I suspect, then you're definitely limiting yourself by being a racist asshole. But hey, to each their own.

Oh come on now, between more STD's, and higher Black violence that could come at you from either Brothers who are angry at a White boy dating a Black girl, or the Black girl herself.
(Yes, there's been quite a few Black girl stabbers around the New York area)

Then, why the heck would I want to do anything with a Black woman? LOLOL

Do you go on here to have real conversations, or just talk shit like a high schooler? Because I get the sense that you mostly just come on here to act like a child with a very limited vocabulary and minimal insight into the world.

You're not making a fool of anyone but yourself, though. Even your insults, which have the potential to be good fun when cleverly thought out, are simplistic and juvenile. I'm just not seeing where your ideas of self-importance are coming from.

The Truth is dirty tactics?

There is nothing factual about that statement. Especially since the dems went to Trump with Graham and border control and immigration reform ideas, and he screamed at them and made an ass of himself, all on behalf of hardliners and fanatics like Stephen MIller.

It's all true...

You liberals can't stand the truth...

Keeping drinkin' the Kool Aid cuz.

Whatever you say cuz....

Go ahead and keep your head up your ass...

We don't care...

Yeah, pretty much the response I expected. Except I expected a little more fire and fury, to be honest. Not even one name called. Maybe you are making progress.

Will it make you feel better if I call you a dumb ass?

Let me know...

Oh come on now, between more STD's, and higher Black violence that could come at you from either Brothers who are angry at a White boy dating a Black girl, or the Black girl herself.

Like I said, to each their own. I don't let fear dictate whom I fraternize with.

You're not making a fool of anyone but yourself, though. Even your insults, which have the potential to be good fun when cleverly thought out, are simplistic and juvenile. I'm just not seeing where your ideas of self-importance are coming from.

Lets go toe to toe...

What do you want to argue about?

Like I said, to each their own. I don't let fear dictate whom I fraternize with.

I don't believe race mixing is right, anyways.
I believe it leads to an unfair treatment from both sides, and a loss of identity.
It also seems they have more mental issues, and some data might just back this up, actually.

Lets go toe to toe...

I don't generally come here to argue. I come here to read and discuss. Unfortunately, there aren't many actual good forum boards to go to, so I'm stuck with this one. I am going to make a new thread that I hope will be interesting, though. You can find me there.

Give me an example of my self-importance...

I don't believe race mixing is right, anyways.
I believe it leads to an unfair treatment from both sides, and a loss of identity.
It also seems they have more mental issues, and some data might just back this up, actually.

I don't plan to ever have children, so that whole bag of worms isn't really relevant to me.

Lets go toe to toe...

I don't generally come here to argue. I come here to read and discuss. Unfortunately, there aren't many actual good forum boards to go to, so I'm stuck with this one. I am going to make a new thread that I hope will be interesting, though. You can find me there.

Good enough...

Well folks, I just don't think 2018 is going to be a good year for Democrats, especially for Chuck Schumer (A Jew). This powerful ad released late this evening proves it. Bookmark it for later use.

Enjoy!
Complicit

Trump Campaign Ad Blasts #SchumerShutdown Democrats: You 'Will Be Complicit in Every Murder by Illegal Immigrants'
Good thing noone listens to the orange sociopath except for his 30-ish percenters.

So says you as your ass gets red-er and red-er

from Trump spanking it all the fricking time...

Enjoy!
Complicit

Why do you refer to peoples religion or ethnicity? I don't understand the point of this. I am going to pray for you, but I suggest you take a deep breath more often and consider where this vile hatred comes from. You must change, it's not good for the soul.

Who the hells say "Mr. Smith (Christian) spoke to Johnny Johnson (probable Atheist but possible weekend Catholic) about Mr. Singh (Hindu) and his backyard?

Seriously, just answer why the necessity to be so foolish, it weakens any argument you have sort of makes you sound like the high school guy who's high behind the bleachers.

Pretty sure Steve McGarrett is a liberal troll. He is way too dumb and openly bigoted to be a real person.

I am too well paid as a poster to troll

I prefer provocateur

Somebodies not getting their monies worth…

Enjoy!
Complicit

Look at Stevie the Stooge parroting all of Trump’s lies. When Obama was President, Trump said that Presidents are always to blame for shut downs. At the end of the day it’s the Presidents job to get everyone in the room and make a deal.

Now The Trump Administration has another first. There’s never been a government shut down when one party holds Congress, the Senate and the White House. And Trump could have avoided had he behaved in a manner befitting a President and not like a petulant child.

Since Trump promised to deport all the illegals on Day 1 of his administration, why are there any illegals left in the US to commit murder?

Forum List

Back