Trump Releases Ad Blasting Democrats: 'You Will Be Complicit In Every Murder By Illegal Immigrants'

I love the fact that Trump fights back....

No more pussy republicans ever again...

The left has been asking to get it's ass

kicked and Trump is obliging them......

Last edited:
It's pretty dirty tactics. I don't want to see y'all complaining about dirty tactics coming from the left anymore.

It's pretty dirty tactics. I don't want to see y'all complaining about dirty tactics coming from the left anymore.

The Truth is dirty tactics?

There is nothing factual about that statement. Especially since the dems went to Trump with Graham and border control and immigration reform ideas, and he screamed at them and made an ass of himself, all on behalf of hardliners and fanatics like Stephen MIller.

The left has been asking to get it's ass

kicked and Trump is obliging them..

LOL

trump_benito-800x430.jpg

When it comes to Trump..

The liberals are getting their ass stomped.

They don't know whether to shit or bake a cake.

There is nothing factual about that statement. Especially since the dems went to Trump with Graham and border control and immigration reform ideas, and he screamed at them and made an ass of himself, all on behalf of hardliners and fanatics like Stephen MIller.
They should have compromised and included funding for building the Wall. They also refused to end chain migration.Trump did the right thing.

It's all true...

You liberals can't stand the truth...

It's all true...

You liberals can't stand the truth...

Keeping drinkin' the Kool Aid cuz.

Well folks, I just don't think 2018 is going to be a good year for Democrats, especially for Chuck Schumer (A Jew). This powerful ad released late this evening proves it. Bookmark it for later use.

Enjoy!
Complicit

Trump Campaign Ad Blasts #SchumerShutdown Democrats: You 'Will Be Complicit in Every Murder by Illegal Immigrants'

Why do you refer to peoples religion or ethnicity? I don't understand the point of this. I am going to pray for you, but I suggest you take a deep breath more often and consider where this vile hatred comes from. You must change, it's not good for the soul.

Who the hell say "Mr. Smith (Christian) spoke to Johnny Johnson (probable Atheist but possible weekend Catholic) about Mr. Singh (Hindu) and his backyard?

Seriously, just answer why the necessity to be so foolish, it weakens any argument you have sort of makes you sound like the high school guy who's high behind the bleachers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back