trump refuses to condemn Putin in call in to FOX

View attachment 630743

How would we know what Trump has to say since the progressive media doesn't want him to speak or post?

Are you now supporting Trump's right to free speech on all forms of media?

*****SMILE*****

:)

We know what Trump has to say because he was interviewed on FOX news by Hannity, dumbass.

I support Trump being executed for treason.

Number of times Biden praised Putin: 0

Number of times Trump praised Putin since Russia invaded Ukraine: 2 (So far)

Fucking liar.

But the number of times Putin invaded Ukraine when Trump was in the white house: 0

Number of Times Putin invaded Ukraine when Quid Pro wandered aimlessly in the white house: 2 (so far)

Bought and paid for Biden is VERY flexible about Vlad invading Ukraine.

What does Putin have on trump? Maybe trump wishes he could get away with what Putin is doing....banning independent media, jailing or killing political opponents, basically declaring himself president for life.
Your link is dated march 11

that makes it old news

Fucking liar.

But the number of times Putin invaded Ukraine when Trump was in the white house: 0

Number of Times Putin invaded Ukraine when Quid Pro wandered aimlessly in the white house: 2 (so far)

Bought and paid for Biden is VERY flexible about Vlad invading Ukraine.

Only hours before the Russian invasion of Ukraine began, former President Donald J. Trump again praised the cunning of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia while lashing out at the intellect of President Biden.

At a campaign rally in Georgia on Saturday, former President Donald Trump once again praised Vladimir Putin's intelligence, calling the Russian president's decision to place troops on the border of Ukraine "a great negotiation."

“I mean he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Putin to donors and Republican lawmakers at Mar-a-Lago, his private club, on Wednesday. “I’d say that’s pretty smart.”

The kind words a former president gave a foreign adversary locked in a geopolitical showdown with the United States — and committing the most egregious act of aggression in Europe since World War II — would be virtually unprecedented, except that Mr. Trump himself had praised Mr. Putin only a day earlier, saying his aggression was “genius” and “very savvy.”

Trump has doubled down on his remarks since February 24, when Russian forces entered Ukraine on three fronts.

"The smartest one gets to the top. That didn't work so well recently in our country," Trump said during the rally. "But they ask me, 'Is Putin smart?' Yes, Putin was smart.

At the annual Conservative Political Action Conference on February 28, Trump repeated his praise of Putin as a clever.

The entire family loves Putin.

Hannity and Trump’s eldest sons have offered their own commentary on the former president’s relationship to Putin. Hannity said Trump’s praise of the Russian president was “taken out of context.” Donald Trump Jr. claimed his dad’s affection for dictators was an act in order to “play these guys.” And Eric Trump lauded his father’s “great relationship” with Putin.

‘Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.’

‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’” Eric Trump.

What does Putin have on trump? Maybe trump wishes he could get away with what Putin is doing....banning independent media, jailing or killing political opponents, basically declaring himself president for life.
There is a chance Trump will be President again. If so, he might have to deal with Putin. A wise man does not insult someone he hopes to bargain with. In passing, Joe Biden is not a wise man.

There is a chance Trump will be President again. If so, he might have to deal with Putin. A wise man does not insult someone he hopes to bargain with.
Then why did Trump insult Mexico when he was president?

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best.

"They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us.
"They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists".

Why did Trump insult Canada?

Trump may be terrible at building walls but he sure is great at burning bridges — according to CNN, the U.S. President had a 'testy' phone call with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau last week regarding the new tariffs targeting Canadian steel and aluminum imports.

The Trump administration used an old trade law from 1962 to justify the tariffs as a national security issue. When Trudeau asked how Canada, a longstanding ally, could be a threat to the U.S., Trump snarkily replied with a reference to the War of 1812, saying: "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?"
In passing, Joe Biden is not a wise man.
Biden is a genius compared to the orange retard, then again, that's not saying much.

Ya think trump has changed?:auiqs.jpg:

Why would you want this to change????

1650113375504.png

Only hours before the Russian invasion of Ukraine began, former President Donald J. Trump again praised the cunning of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia while lashing out at the intellect of President Biden.

At a campaign rally in Georgia on Saturday, former President Donald Trump once again praised Vladimir Putin's intelligence, calling the Russian president's decision to place troops on the border of Ukraine "a great negotiation."

“I mean he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Putin to donors and Republican lawmakers at Mar-a-Lago, his private club, on Wednesday. “I’d say that’s pretty smart.”

The kind words a former president gave a foreign adversary locked in a geopolitical showdown with the United States — and committing the most egregious act of aggression in Europe since World War II — would be virtually unprecedented, except that Mr. Trump himself had praised Mr. Putin only a day earlier, saying his aggression was “genius” and “very savvy.”

Trump has doubled down on his remarks since February 24, when Russian forces entered Ukraine on three fronts.

"The smartest one gets to the top. That didn't work so well recently in our country," Trump said during the rally. "But they ask me, 'Is Putin smart?' Yes, Putin was smart.

At the annual Conservative Political Action Conference on February 28, Trump repeated his praise of Putin as a clever.

Hannity and Trump’s eldest sons have offered their own commentary on the former president’s relationship to Putin. Hannity said Trump’s praise of the Russian president was “taken out of context.” Donald Trump Jr. claimed his dad’s affection for dictators was an act in order to “play these guys.” And Eric Trump lauded his father’s “great relationship” with Putin.

‘Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.’

‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’” Eric Trump.
So...trump announces to MAGA that he is a Traitor...and they cheer? What is wrong with that?

There is a chance Trump will be President again. If so, he might have to deal with Putin. A wise man does not insult someone he hopes to bargain with. In passing, Joe Biden is not a wise man.

You don't "deal with" a war criminal. You arrest him. trump will forget the war war crimes if he is elected president again. He is a human slug.

Fucking liar.

Acknowledging that declaring parts of Ukraine independent to justify his invasion is smart. And Joe Biden is dumb as all fuck - these are facts. But that isn't "praising" Putin as you lying Nazi fucks claim - what you filthy pathological pigs fail to mention, is Trump immediately CONDEMNED Putin as "pure evil."

As I said, you Nazis are fucking liars.

So...trump announces to MAGA that he is a Traitor...and they cheer? What is wrong with that?
YES, they do.
They love communists, and they claim other people are.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult cheers for communism.

Fucking liar.

Acknowledging that declaring parts of Ukraine independent to justify his invasion is smart. And Joe Biden is dumb as all fuck - these are facts. But that isn't "praising" Putin as you lying Nazi fucks claim - what you filthy pathological pigs fail to mention, is Trump immediately CONDEMNED Putin as "pure evil."

Really?
When did the orange, traitor do that? EVER?

Fucking liar.

Sure Q NUT, and Trump the retard, wanting to buy Greenland should be for sale................ because Trump wants to buy it.

August 18 2019
Donald Trump has confirmed he is considering an attempt to buy Greenland.
The US president’s interest, reported earlier this week, was greeted internationally with widespread hilarity but with indignation in Greenland and Denmark.

The government of the semi-autonomous Danish territory insisted it was not for sale. The Danish prime minister called any discussion of a sale “absurd”.

Nonetheless, on Sunday White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow first confirmed the story in an interview, before Trump spoke to reporters as he left New Jersey to return from vacation to Washington.

YES, they do.
They love communists, and they claim other people are.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult cheers for communism.
He certainly tried to drive a stake through our electoral system on January 6th. He is a Traitor and a Dictator Wannabe.

Really?
When did the orange, traitor do that? EVER?
You gotta wonder about people in MAGA that listen to trump praise a man that is a 21st century Hitler...and then cheer him. The MAGA cult would applaud even if he admitted he was stealing their money...
Which of course he is.

Forum List

Back