Trump Ready To Ambush Commie Rats

Cryin Chuck and Nip & Tuck Nancy know full well there will be no indictment or impeachment, so they're under no illusions about today's border showdown. Nancy is already mostly brain-dead and Schumer has no business at a negotiation table with the Master. They will try to buffalo Trump right off the bat and he'll listen, smile, and tell them to pound sand....literally. Mattis is ready to build a 30-foot barrier along nearly 32 miles of Arizona's Air Force’s Barry M. Goldwater bombing range near Yuma. He doesn't need approval from anybody to do it.

Mattis and Trump could also ignore funding limitations and environmental laws if the president declares a national emergency over the project, though the money would still have to come out of military construction coffers, according to federal law. Waiting for CONgress is a fool's errand and Trump has had enough of their cowardice. The Wall is coming, the Mexicans will pay for it by agreeing to the new USMCA trade pact, and Chuck and Nancy can kick rocks...literally. :20:

Border-wall-Wikimedia-720x480.jpg

Trump threatens to have military build border wall if Pelosi, Schumer won’t budge

When I read your post, I had to reassess Trump.

Up to now, I thought Trump was just being his usual loser self, declaring victory in the face of defeat. He knows the military can't build TH3 WAHL.

But it looks like Trump really does think you are stupid enough to bleev he will make the military build the wall.

I was wondering if Trump himself was that stupid, but I think maybe he knows better but counts on you not knowing it.

Trump is a world class huckster. He spits in the faces of you rubes every day. He absolutely depends on your credulousness, and this is just another example. :lol:

And so did O , bush, bush2, clinton....huckstered endless military adventures and massive debt.
Way to totally miss the point.

I don't recall any of Trump's predecessors claiming they would use the military to build TH2 WAHL.

Do you?

Trump is once again lying to the rubes, and they are drinking that piss with gusto. :lol:

You're still behind. Bush, clinton, O, bush2 all lied to you about military adventures and debt. You were down and now you're just starting to realize our presidents, govt, congress, senate are lying to us? You really are a gullible pigeon.

They have been conditioned to believe that Trump's way is the only way.

Literally.

Hey...STFU you faux-elitist piece of shit...you ain't above anybody there in your smug little bubble. Trump is literally saving this country from disaster...you don't like it get the fuck out.

Cryin Chuck and Nip & Tuck Nancy know full well there will be no indictment or impeachment, so they're under no illusions about today's border showdown. Nancy is already mostly brain-dead and Schumer has no business at a negotiation table with the Master. They will try to buffalo Trump right off the bat and he'll listen, smile, and tell them to pound sand....literally. Mattis is ready to build a 30-foot barrier along nearly 32 miles of Arizona's Air Force’s Barry M. Goldwater bombing range near Yuma. He doesn't need approval from anybody to do it.

Mattis and Trump could also ignore funding limitations and environmental laws if the president declares a national emergency over the project, though the money would still have to come out of military construction coffers, according to federal law. Waiting for CONgress is a fool's errand and Trump has had enough of their cowardice. The Wall is coming, the Mexicans will pay for it by agreeing to the new USMCA trade pact, and Chuck and Nancy can kick rocks...literally. :20:

Trump threatens to have military build border wall if Pelosi, Schumer won’t budge

Up to now, I thought Trump was just being his usual loser self, declaring victory in the face of defeat. He knows the military can't build TH3 WAHL.

But it looks like Trump really does think you are stupid enough to bleev he will make the military build the wall.

I was wondering if Trump himself was that stupid, but I think maybe he knows better but counts on you not knowing it.

Trump is a world class huckster. He spits in the faces of you rubes every day. He absolutely depends on your credulousness, and this is just another example. :lol:

And so did O , bush, bush2, clinton....huckstered endless military adventures and massive debt.
Way to totally miss the point.

I don't recall any of Trump's predecessors claiming they would use the military to build TH2 WAHL.

Do you?

Trump is once again lying to the rubes, and they are drinking that piss with gusto. :lol:

You're still behind. Bush, clinton, O, bush2 all lied to you about military adventures and debt. You were down and now you're just starting to realize our presidents, govt, congress, senate are lying to us? You really are a gullible pigeon.
Trump is telling you tards he is going to use the military to build the wall.

The starter of this topic is actually stupid enough to fall for it. :lol:

So you count going full-on drama queen as handing someone their head.

Back away from the radio for a bit, maybe.

Yeah, I'm about to take some fat troll's advice who doesn't have the balls to pick a side. There's no more "independents"....you're either part of the problem or part of the solution, ya fuckin sissy.

I'm picturing you as a skinny nosepicking 20-something in a trailer in Mississippi. :lol:

And you'd be as wrong as you are about everything else, Trudy. Now bend over and take one for team.....you know you want to.

So you count going full-on drama queen as handing someone their head.

Back away from the radio for a bit, maybe.

Yeah, I'm about to take some fat troll's advice who doesn't have the balls to pick a side. There's no more "independents"....you're either part of the problem or part of the solution, ya fuckin sissy.
My side of the fence is illustrated clearly in the first line of my sig.

I kept it as simple as possible for people like you.

Be sure to let us know when the military starts laying bricks.

You idiots don't get it, do you, WhitePower.

Trump threatened to shut down the government if he doesn't get his wall funding.

That threat was empty. It's gone down in flames. In his defeat, Trump is now making another empty threat.

And you STILL haven't caught on you have been hoaxed! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

President Trump is also going to enlist hippogriffs and house elves to build this wall.

What I find amusing is the number of new posts attacking ex presidents & ex members of the government to divert away from what is happing with our current government on every level. jailed, fired, retired, quit, the negatives coming forward about billionaires like Betsy & the mess they are making. hire some people who will work for us please.

Haha...actually he can build the wall using the military and funds from the defense budget. Wetbacks loving lowlifes just can’t wrap their tiny little minds around it that’s all.
Trump has you bottomfeeders pissing yourselves as he yanks the rug out from under you just a little more each day....Meanwhile good, real Americans make deposits and point and laugh at you ignorant fools....hahaha

I keep hearing that they're gonna do all these things.....and then they don't.
And then you don't hear about it again, and they're on to the next fantasy.

Republicans fantasize about keeping wetbacks out of our sovereign nation, protecting Americans from low iQ, desperate filth both physically and fiscally, preserving American culture and tradition.

Mexicrats fantasize about flooding our nation with desperate, low iQ wetbacks, ignoring our sovereign rights, forcing good Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck up our communities, cities and states, to rape and murder our people, to abuse our healthcare system, to populate our jails and prisons and to destroy American culture and tradition.

What do you fantasize about Mac1958 ?
I fantasize about you shallow, narcissistic, tribal wingers on both ends finding another hobby so that the rest of us can start cleaning up your mess.

Not holding my breath, but I do allow myself that little fantasy now and then.

Haha...well, this issue should never, ever have become subjective in any way. Let me ask you one simple straight forward question that I’m certain you’ll tap dance around.....ready?
Considering that we are a nation funded and run by The People don’t you think ALL Americans should be expected to support and defend this nations sovereignty?

Supporting national sovereignty and supporting trump's hateful behavior toward immigrants are two distinctly different things.

Are we talking about the same groups....I’m talking about illegal wetbacks and not immigrants...you see, us sane folks refer to those here with our permission as “immigrants”.
ALL good Americans support “hateful behavior” toward anyone who seeks to shit on American laws, sovereignty and to rob American taxpayers. Were you taught to love and respect filthy pieces of shits?

Forum List

Back