Now that the military is staying at the border and the wall is gonna be built...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...how much more crying and lying and faking can we expect from the America hating losers?

I say no end to it, ever.

Trump will never get his fence, no matter how much he calls it a wall.

It's just more proof that the Dirty Democrat Politicians do not represent the American people's best interests.
The Democrats are pandering to racist cretins.
immigrationracistsignsmaywoodmexicans.jpg

...how much more crying and lying and faking can we expect from the America hating losers?

You just never catch on you've been hoaxed, do you.

Sad.

yo slimebags ..

AN'T GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL

SUCKERS

They aren't going to build it, but if they did it's a better use of their time than sending them to the Middle East.

• Banned
They are building it and the military will be used to do so.:21::21::21::21::21:

Hoax 1: I am going to build a big, beautiful sexy wall. And Mexico will pay for it.

Fallback Hoax 2: Okay, so Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall. I was just kidding. But I will shut down the government if Congress won't fund the wall.

Fallback Hoax 3: Okay, so I'm not shutting down the government. I was just kidding. I'll use the military to build the wall. Yeah, that's it...

You STILL haven't caught on. :lol:

"Would you believe prison convicts will build the wall?"

Forum List

Back