Trump rally tomorrow in Manchester, NH

President Donald J. Trump is facing challenges for the Republican nomination from Bill Weld and Joe Walsh.

He schlonged them in Iowa,and is hoping to repeat the trick again in NH on Tuesday.

Trump won by a 95 point margin against 2nd place Weld in Iowa

President Trump rally scheduled for Monday night in Manchester; road closures start 7 a.m.
It should be a fun time in New Hampshire!

I hope that the President covers the FBI Lovebirds issue again. The voters love that

President Donald J. Trump is facing challenges for the Republican nomination from Bill Weld and Joe Walsh.

He schlonged them in Iowa,and is hoping to repeat the trick again in NH on Tuesday.

Trump won by a 95 point margin against 2nd place Weld in Iowa

President Trump rally scheduled for Monday night in Manchester; road closures start 7 a.m.
And of course, the liberal lunatics on here will most likely start chiming in with negative crap SOON.
I have to give the liberal loons credit, not one has responded with negative crap. Good for them!

Trump said even after reelection hes gonna keep doing rallies

He is the peoples president

Always great to get thier stats on how many self Identifying dems and indies are in the JAMM packed venues he shows up at

The crowd is going to be half dems and indies lol

I hope that the President covers the FBI Lovebirds issue again. The voters love that
Endless reruns are a tv star's speciality.

What the libs really don't like about President Trump is the way he mocks their foolishness. Liberals really don't enjoy the ridicule they have earned. The President's ability to effectively label leading D's with names like Sleepy Joe and Pocahontas lets the people know that these are not serious people

Folks been lining up since Saturday! Lol wow

With such a big crowd of voters, you'd think that Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe would go down there to shake a lot of hands and kiss a lot of babies with the election scheduled tomorrow.

I got tickets but can’t leave the state of Massachusetts lol

The big leagues are hitting town. NH voters are getting tired of making believe Democrat candidates are for real. They needed a taste of greatness.

The big leagues are hitting town. NH voters are getting tired of making believe Democrat candidates are for real. They needed a taste of greatness.

Trump needs to work on the "greatness" thing. He gets it occasionally, but not all the time.
He needs to focus more on winning votes, and not alienating voters.

Curious is he going to do a rally in every state where and when the demoncrats are having a primary/caucus? This is 2 for 2 so far...

I think you are forgetting the fact that the Republicans had primary/caucus events in both NH and Iowa. Donald Trump is facing primary challenges from both Walsh and Weld.

Curious is he going to do a rally in every state where and when the demoncrats are having a primary/caucus? This is 2 for 2 so far...

I think you are forgetting the fact that the Republicans had primary/caucus events in both NH and Iowa. Donald Trump is facing primary challenges from both Walsh and Weld.
Oh I know but seriously they aren't REAL threats...they MIGHT get what? 1 or 2% if they are lucky?

Forum List

Back