Trump Rally Cancelled

Trump was scheduled to be in Greensboro, North Carolina on July 15th for one of his famous MAGA rallies.

But Donald has other things to attend to. Like showing up in New York.
He gets to bring along his kids because it's a family affair.

"Former President Trump and his adult children, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr., are scheduled to testify under oath on July 15 as part of a probe by the New York attorney general into his finances, a court filing revealed Wednesday," Axios reported"

"The American Freedom Tour had announced in May appearances in Greensboro by Trump, Trump Jr., television news personality Kimberly Guilfoyle, former New York state judge Jeanine Pirro, Pinal County (Arizona) Sheriff Mark Lamb and political commentator Dinesh D’Souza," the Raleigh News & Observer reported Monday."

We're you looking to go? Bummer for you...

Please stop trying to disenfranchise me and suppress my vote for the candidate of my choice, bro.
How much did those ho's and all that crack cost for his night of debauchery?

Every penny was "earned" by being the middle man for his dad betraying the interests of the United States for money.

Liberals have the nerve to obsess over Trump grabbing a wheel?

EDIT: Oops, sorry. I was replying to the Twitter video in your sig. I just tried to share it, but I guess I have no contacts. I suck at Twitter, but I'm not sure I should be embarrassed about that.

Last edited:
How much did those ho's and all that crack cost for his night of debaucher?

Every penny was "earned" by being the middle man for his dad betraying the interests of the United States for money.

Liberals have the nerve to obsess over Trump grabbing a wheel?

I couldn't find it again, but there were some lists of people Hunter Biden paid large amounts of money to. I would imagine some of them were whores or drug dealers.

Don't forget the grand jury and judges who granted the subpoena. Let all the crazy out.
OOOOOOOH a grand jury, we haven't seen this bs either. Lets do it, lay your cards down and we'll see you have nothing and we'll get to mock you even more....I can't wait.

A cult fantasy for which you have zero evidence.

Cult convulsions, off topic, meant to derail the thread.

This must be a day that ends in "y".
IOW, I struck a nerve.

But you go right ahead and hold Hunter up as shining example, along with the awesome parents who raised such a person.

Please keep doing that until November of 2024.

Thanks!

NOW where will Sarah Palin talk about Trump's balls? It's just not fair.
Palin/Trump ticket. Amusing to say the least.
Did you read the support cast members? The whacky judge from Fox. Don Jr... He has to be in NY too. I bet he takes the old broad Kimberly Guilfoyle with him... A crazy Sheriff and of course, D'Nesh, who is the newest cast member. Do you think they are losing money because of no rally?

Palin/Trump ticket. Amusing to say the least.
Did you read the support cast members? The whacky judge from Fox. Don Jr... He has to be in NY too. I bet he takes the old broad Kimberly Guilfoyle with him... A crazy Sheriff and of course, D'Nesh, who is the newest cast member. Do you think they are losing money because of no rally?
Kimberly has lips like a Platypus.....just saying

Then blame the AG of NY for her bs witch hunt.
its a civil case.
Trump overvalued assets to get loans

President Trump will do his best to make it up to the good people of Greensborough, NC. when he is re-elected.
Then haul ass out of town in a hurry leaving taxpayer's holding the bag for the cost of HIS security like he's been doing all over the Country since the campaign of 2020.

Then haul ass out of town in a hurry leaving taxpayer's holding the bag for the cost of HIS security like he's been doing all over the Country since the campaign of 2020.
Not only him. He let Bannon steal money that his donors sent in for the wall. Then when the Fed's came after him...trump pardoned the dirty fat slob.

The trump Mafia had been screwing over his donors for years. And they seemingly love it.

Trump was scheduled to be in Greensboro, North Carolina on July 15th for one of his famous MAGA rallies.

But Donald has other things to attend to. Like showing up in New York.
He gets to bring along his kids because it's a family affair.

"Former President Trump and his adult children, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr., are scheduled to testify under oath on July 15 as part of a probe by the New York attorney general into his finances, a court filing revealed Wednesday," Axios reported"

"The American Freedom Tour had announced in May appearances in Greensboro by Trump, Trump Jr., television news personality Kimberly Guilfoyle, former New York state judge Jeanine Pirro, Pinal County (Arizona) Sheriff Mark Lamb and political commentator Dinesh D’Souza," the Raleigh News & Observer reported Monday."

'Dems Cancel AMERICAN FREEDOM Tour With 'Get Trump 5.0' after 6 years - So Much For Freedom, Huh, Dems?!'

'Democrats Put A Stop To American Freedom'

Great headlines - Way to Go, Democrats!

:p

Forum List

Back