I really hate assault hammers

Who's with me?

Did you know that car headrests are designed so that you can use the metal support rods as a hammer to shatter the glass should you become trapped inside the vehicle? Well you do now. Just try to remember my post if you ever slide off the road in the ice and into a river. It'll save your life.

Some hammers are necessary.

Especially the ones painted black and the most sinister are the "fully-automatic, Jackhammers."
I'm gald I wasn't drinking anything when I read this......I think I heard biden say and we're coming for you high caliber Ball Ping Hammer, you could hammer the lung right out of people!

The democrats will blame guns because everything that causes these shootings is on them. They'll be damned before admitting to their part in the destruction of the family, the black community and for their screwed up acceptance of thug culture.

The democrats will blame guns because everything that causes these shootings is on them. They'll be damned before admitting to their part in the destruction of the family, the black community and for their screwed up acceptance of thug culture.
Never a truer statement.

Forum List

Back