Trump rages on Twitter, demands Marshawn Lynch be suspended for anthem protest

Fake news is fake.

Here is what Trump wrote:
Marshawn Lynch of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders stands for the Mexican Anthem and sits down to boos for our National Anthem. Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down.​

No rage. No demands. Just voicing his opinion. Which is shared by a lot of other Americans like me.

Fake news is fake.

Donald Trump just returned to Twitter to once again bash the protesting of the national anthem, this time doubling down on his demand that Marshawn Lynch of the Oakland Raiders be suspended for taking a knee prior to a game in Mexico.

Trump rages on Twitter, demands Marshawn Lynch be suspended for anthem protest
Well, I guess we should be glad our President has nothing better to do than watch the Oakland game. Sign of stable times, yes?

Oh geez...

Blog: Confirmed: Obama watched NFL playoffs instead of going to Paris

Someone needs to start giving Trump fiber, so he's not spending so much time squeezing out diarrhea and posting childish nonsense on twitter.

Seems to me fiber would make it worse :uhh:

I'm thinking cheese, for the binding qualities.

A nice orange cheese.

Someone needs to start giving Trump fiber, so he's not spending so much time squeezing out diarrhea and posting childish nonsense on twitter.

Seems to me fiber would make it worse :uhh:

I'm thinking cheese, for the binding qualities.

A nice orange cheese.
Or maybe give him one of those fancy Japanese toilets that can massage him during the hours he spends shitting his brains out everyday. He'll be too comfortable to shitpost like a 6 year old.

stoppee.jpg
View attachment 161554
Yet another impeachable offense.

Trump is as crazy as he is dangerous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back