Trump Rages Against Mueller: Investigators 'Ought To Be In Jail' For Coup Cover-up

If the collusion was so significant that they converted half the votes for Trump...

Why can we not find the slightest hint of evidence for it?

Not sure what you mean, average one of these investigations takes what? 1000 days. I personally haven't seen Mueller's report. Have you?

I mean we already have all of our intelligence agencies saying that Russia influenced the election. And we've connected the dot that Trumps campaign was working with them. Now it's just how much of that was him calling the shots that we have still yet to find out.

The investigation has already given up because they have realized that there is no collusion. Instead they are trying to find out anything that even resembles a crime that Trump has committed in the last 60 years.
Really, care to show me the report that they've given up? Must have missed that one too.

Source?

If the collusion was so significant that they converted half the votes for Trump...

Not sure what you mean, average one of these investigations takes what? 1000 days. I personally haven't seen Mueller's report. Have you?

I mean we already have all of our intelligence agencies saying that Russia influenced the election. And we've connected the dot that Trumps campaign was working with them. Now it's just how much of that was him calling the shots that we have still yet to find out.

The investigation has already given up because they have realized that there is no collusion. Instead they are trying to find out anything that even resembles a crime that Trump has committed in the last 60 years.
Really, care to show me the report that they've given up? Must have missed that one too.

Source?

There is no report. That's exactly how you know.

Source?

Ahhh so Clinton Never did anything with Monica and Nixon never did anything bad since there was also no report at this time in the investigation.

Seems legit. lol

Since we are just making up things on why there's no report and trying to pass them off as truth, I'll say it's because a race of alien lizard sharks is secretly controlling the Republican investigation into Trump. Kinda fun making stuff up and pretending it's real.

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

You people are dumber than fvcking dirt.

The FBI and Justice Department seeking to coerce CABINET MEMBERS to depose the president IS treason, you dumb fucking moron. The 25th amendment has NOTHING to do with supposed law enforcement. It has nothing to do with policy disagreement.

This was an attempted coup, it was treason. Rosenstein and McCabe should be in custody TODAY while they await trial and execution.

Source?

Ahhh so Clinton Never did anything with Monica and Nixon never did anything bad since there was also no report at this time in the investigation.

Seems legit. lol

Since we are just making up things on why there's no report and trying to pass them off as truth, I'll say it's because a race of alien lizard sharks is secretly controlling the Republican investigation into Trump. Kinda fun making stuff up and pretending it's real.

What are you talking about? There were plenty of reports against Clinton.

The end conclusion was that she did everything wrong... is a criminal... but should not be indicted because... because...

I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, and Page committed treason. They should be in custody and after conviction need to be executed. This isn't clever, it isn't cute. It's fucking treason.
Actually it was sedition they committed.

I take the position that a rogue group within the government plotting a coup against the duly elected president including attempts to coerce cabinet members into illegal and unconstitutional acts is in fact waging war on the Constitution and is thereby article IV treason.

Either way, McCabe has no business walking free, nor does Rosenstein or Comey.

We do fucking armed pre-dawn raids on Roger Stone, but we don't even have McCabe in custody? :eek: Let's not even pretend this is a nation of law governed by a constitution. We are third world banana republic with deep state thugs running the show for their own corrupt ends.

I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, and Page committed treason. They should be in custody and after conviction need to be executed. This isn't clever, it isn't cute. It's fucking treason.
How is discussing a Constitutional process sedition?

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

Scheming to frame the POTUS is not a constitutional mechanism buck-futt.

Jo
Ok...I see what you did there.....you claim that the 25th Amendment is just "framing" tiny donnie. :71: Don't know the Constitution very well, do you?

I take the position that a rogue group within the government plotting a coup against the duly elected president including attempts to coerce cabinet members into illegal and unconstitutional acts is in fact waging war on the Constitution and is thereby article IV treason.

Either way, McCabe has no business walking free, nor does Rosenstein or Comey.

We do fucking armed pre-dawn raids on Roger Stone, but we don't even have McCabe in custody? :eek: Let's not even pretend this is a nation of law governed by a constitution. We are third world banana republic with deep state thugs running the show for their own corrupt ends.
Looks like the Russian troll word of the week is "sedition".....and apparently all the conservative republicans in thrall to Putin equate Constitutional processes with sedition. How long before they tear up the Constitution?

I agree, the soviets never could have found better infiltrators.

I suspect China pays better than Russia. But those with no honor are generally for sale to the highest bidder. Dianne Feinstein is a fucking Chinese spy, but the corrupt FBI doesn't even look into her. Amazing, isn't it?

I suspect China pays better than Russia. But those with no honor are generally for sale to the highest bidder. Dianne Feinstein is a fucking Chinese spy, but the corrupt FBI doesn't even look into her. Amazing, isn't it?
Projection from the side that is in thrall to Putin....

Pooty Poot would have seen to it ol Mooliar had a bad accident a long time back.

Raged? I must have missed that part.
Raged is code for strongly worded response to breaking news.

"Discussing the options of the 25th A"

Without evidence.

The 25th isn't about evidence. The 25th is;

{
  1. U.S. Constitution › 25th Amendment
here....

Amendment XXV
Section 1.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
}

This was passed due to the assassination of John Kennedy. It has nothing to do with policy. Trump is not dead or incapacitated, so the FSB and the Injustice departments, which have no say in the matter, have no reason to bring it up. As McCabe testified, they were DESPERATE to overthrow the president of the united states.

This was an attempted coup, nothing less. It was an act of treason, flat out.

Raged? I must have missed that part.
Leftists always project their own emotions into their fake news.

It enrages the media that Trump wants criminals prosecuted. Primarily because they know they are criminals as well.

It appears Trump does not know what a coup is

Using our Constitutional procedures to investigate and impeach a leader is not a coup.

Forum List

Back