Trump Rages Against Mueller: Investigators 'Ought To Be In Jail' For Coup Cover-up

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

You people are dumber than fvcking dirt.

"Discussing the options of the 25th A"

Without evidence.

If you believe discussing Constitutional options via the 25th A is an attempt at a coup then you may want to go back to your goddamn civics class you failed in 5th grade
McCabe said Rosenstein offered to wear a wire since he is never checked or frisked when he enters the White House. The purpose McCabe thought was so to entrap Trump over something he might say and then that could be used against him and they could invoke the 25th. Also watch your filthy mouth on MY thread.
What do you suppose a wire recording would have caught Trump saying? Why are you so afraid?

And fuck your "thread". When you run the site...THEN get back to us assclown

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

Without evidence.

If you believe discussing Constitutional options via the 25th A is an attempt at a coup then you may want to go back to your goddamn civics class you failed in 5th grade
McCabe said Rosenstein offered to wear a wire since he is never checked or frisked when he enters the White House. The purpose McCabe thought was so to entrap Trump over something he might say and then that could be used against him and they could invoke the 25th. Also watch your filthy mouth on MY thread.
What do you suppose a wire recording would have caught Trump saying? Why are you so afraid?

Hey little girl, White MAGA Man is never afraid, especially of progressives.

Trump Rages Against Mueller: Investigators 'Ought To Be In Jail' For Coup Cover-up

Sounds just like John Gotti

Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Moron, everything you just said is pure fantasy.

Mueller's investigation will be completed and DOJ discussing 25th amendment options after an American president fires an FBI director "over that Russia thing" is PERFECTLY LEGAL.

Scheming to frame the POTUS is not a constitutional mechanism buck-futt.

Jo

Yep they framed Trump by making him pressure Comey to squash Flynn's investigation
and then they made Trump fire Comey under false pretense,
and then they made Trump tell Russians in the Oval Office that great pressure is off of him because he fired the FBI director.
and then they made Trump go on television and admit firing was actually about the "Russia thing"
and then they topped it off with making Trump tweet that he knew Flynn commited a crime at the time he was pressuring Comey to let Flynn go.

Can't make this comedy up.

Last edited:
I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup

You are e real cuckoo bird. You are crazy and you need to be locked up.

I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, and Page committed treason. They should be in custody and after conviction need to be executed. This isn't clever, it isn't cute. It's fucking treason.

Try it and Trump will be removed or Republicans will cease to exist.

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, and Page committed treason. They should be in custody and after conviction need to be executed. This isn't clever, it isn't cute. It's fucking treason.

I agree, the soviets never could have found better infiltrators.

You are indeed a great Soviet fifth column.

So is a Constitutional Convention. I bet the latter happens within 18 mos to de-corrupt Congress, whatcha think about that?

A constitutional Convention will never happen. Trump is the one who is corrupt.

So is a Constitutional Convention. I bet the latter happens within 18 mos to de-corrupt Congress, whatcha think about that?

Trump is very ethical. I'm so glad he's putting America first.

Trump is very ethical. I'm so glad he's putting America first.

White_MAGA_Man is very gullible.

Without evidence.

Dude, the guy wet his pants when confronted by Putin on national TV. The guy was so afraid of serving in our military, 'ol captain bonespurs got himself a shitpile of deferments for fake injuries.

Without evidence.

Dude, the guy wet his pants when confronted by Putin on national TV. The guy was so afraid of serving in our military, 'ol captain bonespurs got himself a shitpile of deferments for fake injuries.
Fake News!

Fake News!
lol. That's great. Trump was the one that said it. This is awesome. You even label Donald Trump in front of a microphone as fake news. Thanks kiddo!

Trump just needs to have his newly appointed AG, go to a federal judge with any evidence of criminal wrongdoing, obtain a warrant for the guilty parties and have the U.S. Marshals pick them up.

If the collusion was so significant that they converted half the votes for Trump...

Why can we not find the slightest hint of evidence for it?

If the collusion was so significant that they converted half the votes for Trump...

Not sure what you mean, average one of these investigations takes what? 1000 days. I personally haven't seen Mueller's report. Have you?

I mean we already have all of our intelligence agencies saying that Russia influenced the election. And we've connected the dot that Trumps campaign was working with them. Now it's just how much of that was him calling the shots that we have still yet to find out.

Not sure what you mean, average one of these investigations takes what? 1000 days. I personally haven't seen Mueller's report. Have you?

I mean we already have all of our intelligence agencies saying that Russia influenced the election. And we've connected the dot that Trumps campaign was working with them. Now it's just how much of that was him calling the shots that we have still yet to find out.

The investigation has already given up because they have realized that there is no collusion. Instead they are desperate trying to find out anything even resembling a crime that Trump has committed in the last 60 years.

Forum List

Back