Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

The fact is that anthropogenic climate change is a theory, a theory that is very popular among uninformed masses and scientist who make a living researching and writing about it. Making dramatic changes to our economic structure which will harm an already stressed and shrinking middle class is very reckless.
How would we ever survive (if we had to have cars that get 40 MPG and free power from the sun)?
How will we ever perish if we don't?

Paris accord was a slapdash half-ass cash grab......want your energy bills to go up 100-200 percent simply because Obama says so............btw thats minimum it would go up

I bet even oil companies are shaking their heads at our moron President.

Trump’s decision would deepen the growing rift between the U.S. and its closest international allies, as well as put the U.S. in rare company with Syria and Nicaragua as the world’s only nonparticipants in the landmark deal, though Nicaragua didn’t sign because it felt the goals were too limited. The country is on course to have 90 percent renewables by 2020.

China and the EU plan for a Paris climate deal without Trump

The fact is that anthropogenic climate change is a theory, a theory that is very popular among uninformed masses and scientist who make a living researching and writing about it. Making dramatic changes to our economic structure which will harm an already stressed and shrinking middle class is very reckless.
How would we ever survive (if we had to have cars that get 40 MPG and free power from the sun)?
How will we ever perish if we don't?
Slowly, in very unpleasant ways.

Seems that way but they are anonymous sources
Trump pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal: Axios report

WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump has decided to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, Axios news outlet reported on Wednesday, citing two unidentified sources with direct knowledge of the decision.

Trump who has previously called global warming a hoax, refused to endorse the landmark climate change accord at a summit of the G7 group of wealthy nations on Saturday, saying he needed more time to decide. He then tweeted that he would make an announcement this week.

Fox News also cited an unidentified source confirming the pullout.
The decision to withdraw from the climate accord was influenced by a letter from 22 Republican U.S. senators, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, calling for an exit, Axios reported.
Good!
Shit wasn't even voted on. Remember Earnests words in 2015?
I think it’s hard to take seriously from some Members of Congress who deny the fact that climate change exists, that they should have some opportunity to render judgment about a climate change agreement
One of the biggest loads of partisan bullshit I have ever heard. He should have been shunned for that
Oh well
:eusa_dance:

"I will be announcing my decision on Paris Accord, Thursday at 3:00 P.M. The White House Rose Garden. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

globalism will fall tomorrow!

Seems that way but they are anonymous sources
Trump pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal: Axios report

WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump has decided to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, Axios news outlet reported on Wednesday, citing two unidentified sources with direct knowledge of the decision.

Trump who has previously called global warming a hoax, refused to endorse the landmark climate change accord at a summit of the G7 group of wealthy nations on Saturday, saying he needed more time to decide. He then tweeted that he would make an announcement this week.

Fox News also cited an unidentified source confirming the pullout.
The decision to withdraw from the climate accord was influenced by a letter from 22 Republican U.S. senators, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, calling for an exit, Axios reported.
Good!
Shit wasn't even voted on. Remember Earnests words in 2015?
I think it’s hard to take seriously from some Members of Congress who deny the fact that climate change exists, that they should have some opportunity to render judgment about a climate change agreement
One of the biggest loads of partisan bullshit I have ever heard. He should have been shunned for that
Oh well
:eusa_dance:

"I will be announcing my decision on Paris Accord, Thursday at 3:00 P.M. The White House Rose Garden. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

globalism will fall tomorrow!
The globe will be the same - they will just stop looking to America for guidance. Good plan, fuck the U.S.A.

where is that car today?
Ah, on the road. It's just not all of them. And 400 miles to the gallon is what we need.
Mass transit would be better. Lots of it.

Fuck that, if you think I want to be stuck in the same space as people like Matthew, Jake,
Lakhota and Luddly Neddite your insane. :poke: (I'll drive by my self thank you.)
Soon you won't be allowed to drive yourself - too dangers (for others).

Talking point of the day..........pray tell when will someone join us in meeting their Kyoto goals

It's such an awesome deal, Obama didn't submit it to the US Senate.
Isn't China exempt from the agreement? If so what's the big deal?

According to documents seen by the Financial Times, Beijing and Brussels will outline measures to accelerate what they describe as the “irreversible” shift away from fossil fuels and the “historic achievement” of the Paris Accord. The document goes on to say the two sides are “determined to forge ahead” with measures to “lead the energy transition” toward a global low-emissions economy.

Forum List

Back