Doctors Warn Of Consequences of Leftists' 'Extreme Hate' & 'Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Doctors are citing D-Nancy Pelosi as the 1st officially recorded case of liberal 'Extreme Hate' and 'Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome', and are using her case as an example of the potential medical repercussions that can result in engaging in prolonged periods of extreme, irrational, partisan 'hate'. Symptoms, as seen in Pelosi's case, can include but are not limited to fear, delusion, anger, irrationally lashing out, delusion - believing oneself to be 'royalty', loss of memory, dementia...

Nancy Pelosi AGAIN calls Bush president - then forgets Trump's name! - The American Mirror

"For at least the third time, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi referred to the current president as George W. Bush.

Talking about her battles with Republicans over abortion, Pelosi said, “For decades I’ve served in Congress and for decades I’ve had to fight the Republicans’ opposition to birth control, contraception and family planning.

“They do not believe in it,” Pelosi declared at The Commonwealth Club in San Francisco. “And a lot of those people voted for George— for, what’s his name?” she asked, apparently struggling to remember President Trump’s name."

Democrats are proving they had such an irrational, deep-seeded, obsessive hatred for former President George Bush that not only do they continue to talk about him and blame him for everything nearly a decade after he left office, it is clear that such intense irrational hatred has permeated their sub-conscious and has begun to cause mental breakdowns.

BEFORE Embracing Liberal Message of 'Extreme Hate' and 'Anti-Bush/Trump Derangement Syndrome':

AFTER Embracing Liberal Message of 'Extreme Hate' and 'Anti-Bush/Trump Derangement Syndrome':

upload_2017-5-31_8-24-43.jpeg

Doctors are citing D-Nancy Pelosi as the 1st officially recorded case of liberal 'Extreme Hate' and 'Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome', and are using her case as an example of the potential medical repercussions that can result in engaging in prolonged periods of extreme, irrational, partisan 'hate'. Symptoms, as seen in Pelosi's case, can include but are not limited to fear, delusion, anger, irrationally lashing out, delusion - believing oneself to be 'royalty', loss of memory, dementia...

Nancy Pelosi AGAIN calls Bush president - then forgets Trump's name! - The American Mirror

"For at least the third time, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi referred to the current president as George W. Bush.

Talking about her battles with Republicans over abortion, Pelosi said, “For decades I’ve served in Congress and for decades I’ve had to fight the Republicans’ opposition to birth control, contraception and family planning.

“They do not believe in it,” Pelosi declared at The Commonwealth Club in San Francisco. “And a lot of those people voted for George— for, what’s his name?” she asked, apparently struggling to remember President Trump’s name."

Democrats are proving they had such an irrational, deep-seeded, obsessive hatred for former President George Bush that not only do they continue to talk about him and blame him for everything nearly a decade after he left office, it is clear that such intense irrational hatred has permeated their sub-conscious and has begun to cause mental breakdowns.

Most of that could be fixed if California would hurry up and fall into the sea. That would be a start.

.facebook_1496174847127.jpg

Seems some like to dish it out, but can't take it.

Interesting how snowflakes usually say that in justification of their actions...right after being called out for rioting, funding violence, violent attacks on their political opposition, arson, looting, firebombing a GOP HQ, attempting to silence Freedom of Speech, seditiously calling for military coups and assassinations after not being able to handle losing elections, etc...

upload_2017-5-31_9-15-27.jpeg

Last edited:
Seems some like to dish it out, but can't take it.
Interesting how snowflakes usually say that in justification of their actions...right after being called out for rioting, funding violence, violent attacks on their political opposition, arson, looting, firebombing a GOP HQ, attempting to silence Freedom of Speech, seditiously calling for military coups and assassinations after not being able to handle losing elections, etc.
Like I said, you have selective memory. All those things could be said about the right after 2008 and 2012. The most laughable is "military coups", when you consider all the posts about how the military is conservative and would side with the neo-Confederates.

Like I said, you have selective memory. All those things could be said about the right after 2008 and 2012.

Wow, you don't need a memory at all, Konrad - you just make shite up!

Sorry, but Conservatives did not engage in violent, organized, nation-wide riots funded by George Soros and Hillary's campaign, looting, bloody organized / funded attacks on political opposition supporters, fire-bomb DNC headquarters, or attempt to silence free speech. Prominent conservatives did not call for military coups or for the assassination of the newly elected President.

The GOP also did not have to RIG primaries, engage in voter fraud, and RIG debates to help an old, decrepit, corrupt, criminal candidate the majority of their base did not want accept the 'gift' of the party's nomination.

The GOP never defended / allowed a candidate under multiple criminal investigations by the FBI - for crimes Hillary actually DID perpetrate - remain in the race. (Democrats and their media lapdogs would have never allowed this to happen.)

The Bush administration never illegally leaked info on the incoming Obama administration, never ILLEGALLY unmasked Obama team members, and never committed FELONY ESPIONAGE in an attempt to undermine Obama as Obama's administration did to Trump's.

Almost all of the criticism against Obama was quickly quelled by accusations of how any disagreement with Obama policies, personnel choices (mostly tax dodgers early on), etc was nothing more than 'racism'.

No, snowflake, we are seeing seditious behavior / acts by snowflakes never seen before.

I said that back in the Bush years. The raging hate was eating the liberal's guts and was collectively shaving thousands of years off of their lives. I liked it then and like it more now.

Like I said, you have selective memory. All those things could be said about the right after 2008 and 2012.

Wow, you don't need a memory at all, Konrad - you just make shite up!

Sorry, but Conservatives did not engage in violent, organized, nation-wide riots funded by George Soros and Hillary's campaign, looting, bloody organized / funded attacks on political opposition supporters, fire-bomb DNC headquarters, or attempt to silence free speech. Prominent conservatives did not call for military coups or for the assassination of the newly elected President.

The GOP also did not have to RIG primaries, engage in voter fraud, and RIG debates to help an old, decrepit, corrupt, criminal candidate the majority of their base did not want accept the 'gift' of the party's nomination.

The GOP never defended / allowed a candidate under multiple criminal investigations by the FBI - for crimes Hillary actually DID perpetrate - remain in the race. (Democrats and their media lapdogs would have never allowed this to happen.)

The Bush administration never illegally leaked info on the incoming Obama administration, never ILLEGALLY unmasked Obama team members, and never committed FELONY ESPIONAGE in an attempt to undermine Obama as Obama's administration did to Trump's.

Almost all of the criticism against Obama was quickly quelled by accusations of how any disagreement with Obama policies, personnel choices (mostly tax dodgers early on), etc was nothing more than 'racism'.

No, snowflake, we are seeing seditious behavior / acts by snowflakes never seen before.
Like I said, selective memory. Who has time to go back over all the instances? You can cry about the treatment of Trump et al. all you like, but that only marks you as the real snowflake.

Like I said, selective memory.

Your claim is like every snowflake claim made against Trump by snowflakes obsessed with Bush and 'triggered' by the worst candidate in US history - a criminal guilty of violating laws and jeopardizing national security who should never have been allowed to remain in the race - losing (a 2nd time) the Presidential election.

Forum List

Back