Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

The Paris Accord was an agreement.

Entered without a Senate vote and can be exited without a Senate vote. Easy peasy.

Yep, Trump did it. No one is arguing he couldn't, dipstick. Only that he shouldn't.

A pointless, expensive "accord" that would have had a negligible effect on CO2 and an even smaller effect on temps.

He definitely made the correct choice to exit.
So, you know more than the scientists? You assshole deniers rather believe the Trumps & fossil fuel industries than climatologists.

So, you know more than the scientists?

Feel free to post the scientists predictions of the results on the Paris Accord, if followed by all parties.

You assshole deniers rather believe the Trumps & fossil fuel industries than climatologists.

You asshole warmers understand about as much about economics as a rutabaga.
I understand that it is cheaper to pollute than not.

You just proved you'd rather save a couple bucks than protect the future for our children. You really are a greedy little fuck.

The Paris Accord is a first step in trying to hold the warming to 2 degrees C.

They longer assholes like You & Trump try to end efforts to reduce emission, the less likely that will be possible.

I understand

You just proved you'd rather save a couple bucks than protect the future for our children.

Wasting money on more expensive, less reliable "green energy" hurts our children.

Great. What's the increase with the Accord versus without?

The Paris Accord was an agreement.

Entered without a Senate vote and can be exited without a Senate vote. Easy peasy.

Yep, Trump did it. No one is arguing he couldn't, dipstick. Only that he shouldn't.

A pointless, expensive "accord" that would have had a negligible effect on CO2 and an even smaller effect on temps.

So, you know more than the scientists? You assshole deniers rather believe the Trumps & fossil fuel industries than climatologists.

Feel free to post the scientists predictions of the results on the Paris Accord, if followed by all parties.

You assshole deniers rather believe the Trumps & fossil fuel industries than climatologists.

You just proved you'd rather save a couple bucks than protect the future for our children. You really are a greedy little fuck.

They longer assholes like You & Trump try to end efforts to reduce emission, the less likely that will be possible.

I understand

It's not a couple of bucks

I understand

You just proved you'd rather save a couple bucks than protect the future for our children.

Wasting money on more expensive, less reliable "green energy" hurts our children.

Solar & wind & green energy does not KILL & SICKEN THOSE CHILDREN like your precious coal burning does.

I understand

Solar & wind & green energy does not KILL & SICKEN THOSE CHILDREN like your precious coal burning does.

As long as they are not your children

This is where your smartphone battery begins

The world’s soaring demand for cobalt is at times met by workers, including children, who labor in harsh and dangerous conditions. An estimated 100,000 cobalt miners in Congo use hand tools to dig hundreds of feet underground with little oversight and few safety measures, according to workers, government officials and evidence found by The Washington Post during visits to remote mines. Deaths and injuries are common. And the mining activity exposes local communities to levels of toxic metals that appear to be linked to ailments that include breathing problems and birth defects, health officials say.

I understand

Solar & wind & green energy does not KILL & SICKEN THOSE CHILDREN

I know, more expensive, less reliable wind and solar doesn't do much.....except waste money.

like your precious coal burning does

I'm more interested in expanding nuclear.

So, back to the important question, what's the increase with the Accord versus without?

Here is your "Climate Change", dumb ass.....View attachment 134252

Geo-engineering is what is killing the planet and killing our food supply. Wake the fuck up. You spew what you hear by these frauds. The spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates into the ionosphere is the reason for massive die-off of birds, fish and bees. Its killing plankton in the ocean....we are in deep shit but not for the reasons YOU think.
Contrails............Conttails? HAHAHAHAHAHA

THESE are "contrails"??????View attachment 134279

I have taken hundreds of pics just like this, moron...water and soil samples proves that they are doing this. I know more than you because I have made it my mission to learn the truth...political parties be damn...neither one is worth a shit and at the very top they collude with each other. Wake up, little fella, you ain't in Kansas anymore.
There is a spot for you at the local funny farm.

Pesticides are killing pollinators. Agriculture gladly spreads them so they don't need a secret contrail plan.

Bees are being killed that are nowhere near farms....how do you explain all these massive die-offs of fish and birds?? Do you know that people in Europe are waaaaay more aware of this issue than we are? There are some incredible documentaries you can find on youtube with English sub-titles. I strongly suggest that you take a little time and do your own research.

View attachment 134285

Bees are being killed by agriculture & is one of the leading causes of hive deaths.

Your mission has become to see just how duped you are by the conspiracy theorists.

As for the honey bees, I am a beekeeper, ] I can guarantee you don't know shit about bees.

Yeah, I bet you believe that Oswald acted alone, the Gulf Of Tonkin incident actually happened and that the Church Committee hearings were b.s....no such thing as "Operation Mockingbird", Operation Paperclip, Operation Keelhaul , Mk-Ultra....just all "conspiracies"!!!!

I don't need to be an expert on bees to know that they are dying off, dumb ass......along with fish, plankton and birds along with other ocean life and much of it has to do with geo-engineering aka the "SRM" (Solar Radiation Management). I know a great deal about this topic and YOU don't.

14716218_1600865163550730_488434539469597652_n.jpg

I understand

I know, more expensive, less reliable wind and solar doesn't do much.....except waste money.

So, back to the important question, what's the increase with the Accord versus without?

Solar & Wind help reduce our emissions. Panels on homes will pay for themselves.
Stockpile it
Solar *& Wind does not leave behind a residue that is toxic for thousands of years.

Solar & Wind will not kill & ruin a large area if they "meltdown" because of an earthquake or hurricane.

Perhaps a visit to Chernobyl.

What do do with nuclear waste? Stockpile it at every nuclear plant like numerous sites that endanger its neighbors? Transport it across the country to Yucca Mountain & hope that there is not a derailment?

Nuclear is the most subsidized. We have yet to experience what to do when the nuclear plants reach the end of their life? We might know when TMI shuts down.

Nuclear is short term thinking.

Contrails............Conttails? HAHAHAHAHAHA

THESE are "contrails"??????View attachment 134279

I have taken hundreds of pics just like this, moron...water and soil samples proves that they are doing this. I know more than you because I have made it my mission to learn the truth...political parties be damn...neither one is worth a shit and at the very top they collude with each other. Wake up, little fella, you ain't in Kansas anymore.
There is a spot for you at the local funny farm.

Pesticides are killing pollinators. Agriculture gladly spreads them so they don't need a secret contrail plan.

Bees are being killed that are nowhere near farms....how do you explain all these massive die-offs of fish and birds?? Do you know that people in Europe are waaaaay more aware of this issue than we are? There are some incredible documentaries you can find on youtube with English sub-titles. I strongly suggest that you take a little time and do your own research.

View attachment 134285

Bees are being killed by agriculture & is one of the leading causes of hive deaths.

Your mission has become to see just how duped you are by the conspiracy theorists.

As for the honey bees, I am a beekeeper, ] I can guarantee you don't know shit about bees.

Yeah, I bet you believe that Oswald acted alone, the Gulf Of Tonkin incident actually happened and that the Church Committee hearings were b.s....no such thing as "Operation Mockingbird", Operation Paperclip, Operation Keelhaul , Mk-Ultra....just all "conspiracies"!!!!

I don't need to be an expert on bees to know that they are dying off, dumb ass......along with fish, plankton and birds along with other ocean life and much of it has to do with geo-engineering aka the "SRM" (Solar Radiation Management). I know a great deal about this topic and YOU don't.

View attachment 134330

If you knew anything about bees, you would know the causes including pesticides, mites, and monoculture farming.

I understand

Solar & Wind help reduce our emissions. Panels on homes will pay for themselves.
Stockpile it
Solar *& Wind does not leave behind a residue that is toxic for thousands of years.

Solar & Wind will not kill & ruin a large area if they "meltdown" because of an earthquake or hurricane.

What do do with nuclear waste? Stockpile it at every nuclear plant like numerous sites that endanger its neighbors? Transport it across the country to Yucca Mountain & hope that there is not a derailment?

Nuclear is the most subsidized. We have yet to experience what to do when the nuclear plants reach the end of their life? We might know when TMI shuts down.

Panels on homes will pay for themselves.

Really? How long does it take?
How long if you didn't have taxpayer subsidies?

Except for the toxic chemicals used to make the solar panels.

Yeah, building a nuclear reactor without a containment structure in a big pile of carbon was a uniquely moronic Communist decision.

What do do with nuclear waste?

Reprocess it.

Transport it across the country to Yucca Mountain & hope that there is not a derailment?

I can understand why you're so afraid of CO2, your estrogen levels are sky high.

Nuclear is the most subsidized.

Bullshit.

We have yet to experience what to do when the nuclear plants reach the end of their life?

In the US, they keep safely producing 20% of our electricity, with no CO2.

I understand

Stockpile it

Wind kills birds.
Solar kills birds.
Fuck birds. Guess they don't count any more.

I understand

You realize that the manufacture of green energy products, & Solar Panels and Wind Turbines actually involve a lot of toxic materials, and other minerals that have to be mined from The Earth, including OIL, and Petroleum Based Plastic Hydrocarbons and the minerals that are used to produce these products leave a larger Carbon Footprint than does the manufacture of an gas powered automobile.

And Carbon is a neutral molecule. Our entire planet is full of it. Our entire planet is based on Carbon Life Forms.

Man Made Global Warming is a Global Myth.

If you believe in it so much, quit exhaling CO2.

I understand

You realize that the manufacture of green energy products, & Solar Panels and Wind Turbines actually involve a lot of toxic materials, and other minerals that have to be mined from The Earth, including OIL, and Petroleum Based Plastic Hydrocarbons and the minerals that are used to produce these products leave a larger Carbon Footprint than does the manufacture of an gas powered automobile.

And Carbon is a neutral molecule. Our entire planet is full of it. Our entire planet is based on Carbon Life Forms.

Wow Really, Who knew....except everyone.

I bet the emissions emitted in mining whatever minerals are in these items is more than compensated in the savings.

If oil is so important in making products, why are you burning it?

You think there is more in a solar panel that a car? Once made, the panel doesn't emit while you car spews emissions every mile it goes. See the difference, dumbass?

As carbon increases in the atmosphere it increases the greenhouse effect which increases temperatures,. Proven science.

I understand

I bet the emissions emitted in mining whatever minerals are in these items is more than compensated in the savings.

You think there is more in a solar panel that a car? Once made, the panel doesn't emit while you car spews emissions every mile it goes. See the difference, dumbass?

As carbon increases in the atmosphere it increases the greenhouse effect which increases temperatures,. Proven science.

No amount of trying to control Carbon Emissions can ever compensate for animal respirations on this planet or even the eruption of one volcano.

You may as well be tilting at windmills like Don Quixote.

And the fact is, no one can even prove CO2 has any effect on climate at all. The theory that forwards that is very flawed.

But be my quest. Wear yourselves out.
bc5fa97215c91ac1c8c99727d6c88174.jpg

The number one killer of bees, is the Bee Mite.

The varroa mite is a killer but can be controlled & efforts are in progress to breed a better mite resistant bee. Here in PA, we are raising such queens and distributing them in our areas.

The number one cause is pesticides. Especially the ones called "Neonics". This is systemic. When insects bite the plant, they die. When bees feed the pollen to their young, they die. When bees eat the honey produced from the nectar, they die. his is used in food you eat.. It has been found in a large percentage of baby food.

I understand

No amount of trying to control Carbon Emissions can ever compensate for animal respirations on this planet or even the eruption of one volcano.

And the fact is, no one can even prove CO2 has any effect on climate at all. The theory that forwards that is very flawed.

These factors have been around for centuries & were part of the climate as it existed. Man's emissions are relatively new & adding to the greenhouse gases & heating the planet.

Remain an ignorant fool. Your children will look back & say " why was grandpa such an ignorant ass.

I understand

So it kills & sickens some people but hey, you saved 5 bucks on your utility bill. What an ass.

These factors have been around for centuries & were part of the climate as it existed. Man's emissions are relatively new & adding to the greenhouse gases & heating the planet.

Remain an ignorant fool. Your children will look back & say " why was grandpa such an ignorant ass.

Sure, whatever you say. You don't even understand the science behind your beliefs.
Or should I say, the shoddy science behind your beliefs.

You couldn't even have a PC without Petroleum, and CO2.

And you cannot even speak to someone or breath without exhaling CO2.

You cannot have Beer, or Bread or Cheese without CO2.

Do you like Pizza? You should hate it. It is a big CO2 Polluter. So no Beer or Pizza for you Planet Killer!

And exactly how are you going to stop chemical weathering of rock which also releases CO2?

Animal Respirations, and Decay of Organic Material, weathering, place more CO2 in our atmosphere than anything man made. Add in a volcano now and then, and there is no way whacko reductions in CO2 can ever compensate for that.

Besides that, it's a joke to suggest CO2 has any impact at all on the environment since it has NO Transitive IR properties.

Last edited:

Sure, whatever you say. You don't even understand the science behind your beliefs.
Or should I say, the shoddy science behind your beliefs.

You couldn't even have a PC without Petroleum, and CO2.

And you cannot even speak to someone or breath without exhaling CO2.

You cannot have Beer, or Bread or Cheese without CO2.

Do you like Pizza? You should hate it. It is a big CO2 Polluter. So no Beer or Pizza for you Planet Killer!

And exactly how are you going to stop chemical weathering of rock which also releases CO2?

Animal Respirations, and Decay of Organic Material, weathering, place more CO2 in our atmosphere than anything man made. Add in a volcano now and then, and there is no way whacko reductions in CO2 can ever compensate for that.

Besides that, it's a joke to suggest CO2 has any impact at all on the environment since it has NO Transitive IR properties.

Who the fuck said we could not have oil & even some coal? No ONE Except you stupid shits.

R E D U C E

We have to REDUCE our emissions, not eliminate all the them/.

You have ZERO concept of science else you would not have made the extremewly stupid comment that we need to compensate for breathing.

You are sofa king ignorant that you think we have to stop making pizza or beer.

We have to REDUCE Not eliminate.

Rocks have always emitted & it has been part of our climate for centuries.

The Earth was in balance creating C)2 emissions and absorbing CO2.

Then along came the industrial revolution & we have overloaded the atmosphere with carbon & the Earth can no longer keep up.

The camel was fine carrying its load down the road until someone threw on more weight. That weight was far less than sime of the other items already in the camel's load. Yet it caused the camel to collapse.

Try to become better informed. n It will save you the embarrassment of your pasts.

Especially your denial of the greenhouse effect.

'

I've cut my footprint by more than half. Whsat trhe vfuck hsave you done?

'

I understand

Stockpile it

The Most toxic elements have to be mined to build the components for solar and wind… Fact

Forum List

Back