Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

You realize that the manufacture of green energy products, & Solar Panels and Wind Turbines actually involve a lot of toxic materials, and other minerals that have to be mined from The Earth, including OIL, and Petroleum Based Plastic Hydrocarbons and the minerals that are used to produce these products leave a larger Carbon Footprint than does the manufacture of an gas powered automobile.

And Carbon is a neutral molecule. Our entire planet is full of it. Our entire planet is based on Carbon Life Forms.

Man Made Global Warming is a Global Myth.

If you believe in it so much, quit exhaling CO2.

Wow Really, Who knew....except everyone.

I bet the emissions emitted in mining whatever minerals are in these items is more than compensated in the savings.

If oil is so important in making products, why are you burning it?

You think there is more in a solar panel that a car? Once made, the panel doesn't emit while you car spews emissions every mile it goes. See the difference, dumbass?

As carbon increases in the atmosphere it increases the greenhouse effect which increases temperatures,. Proven science.

No amount of trying to control Carbon Emissions can ever compensate for animal respirations on this planet or even the eruption of one volcano.

You may as well be tilting at windmills like Don Quixote.

And the fact is, no one can even prove CO2 has any effect on climate at all. The theory that forwards that is very flawed.

But be my quest. Wear yourselves out.
bc5fa97215c91ac1c8c99727d6c88174.jpg

These factors have been around for centuries & were part of the climate as it existed. Man's emissions are relatively new & adding to the greenhouse gases & heating the planet.

Remain an ignorant fool. Your children will look back & say " why was grandpa such an ignorant ass.

Sure, whatever you say. You don't even understand the science behind your beliefs.
Or should I say, the shoddy science behind your beliefs.

You couldn't even have a PC without Petroleum, and CO2.

And you cannot even speak to someone or breath without exhaling CO2.

You cannot have Beer, or Bread or Cheese without CO2.

Do you like Pizza? You should hate it. It is a big CO2 Polluter. So no Beer or Pizza for you Planet Killer!

And exactly how are you going to stop chemical weathering of rock which also releases CO2?

Animal Respirations, and Decay of Organic Material, weathering, place more CO2 in our atmosphere than anything man made. Add in a volcano now and then, and there is no way whacko reductions in CO2 can ever compensate for that.

Besides that, it's a joke to suggest CO2 has any impact at all on the environment since it has NO Transitive IR properties.

Who the fuck said we could not have oil & even some coal? No ONE Except you stupid shits.

R E D U C E

We have to REDUCE our emissions, not eliminate all the them/.

You have ZERO concept of science else you would not have made the extremewly stupid comment that we need to compensate for breathing.

You are sofa king ignorant that you think we have to stop making pizza or beer.

We have to REDUCE Not eliminate.

Rocks have always emitted & it has been part of our climate for centuries.

The Earth was in balance creating C)2 emissions and absorbing CO2.

Then along came the industrial revolution & we have overloaded the atmosphere with carbon & the Earth can no longer keep up.

The camel was fine carrying its load down the road until someone threw on more weight. That weight was far less than sime of the other items already in the camel's load. Yet it caused the camel to collapse.

Try to become better informed. n It will save you the embarrassment of your pasts.

Especially your denial of the greenhouse effect.

'

I've cut my footprint by more than half. Whsat trhe vfuck hsave you done?

'
Why do you hate Pizza, Beer and Cheese?
Are you also a Soda Bigot too?
And where is this Glass Covered Planet you are talking about?
I have been looking for that Green House for decades.
So has Al Gore
upload_2017-6-20_11-40-1.jpeg

original_o-PINT-GLASS-BEER-facebook.jpg

hero-cheese.png

soda-tax-philadelphia-940x540.jpg

You realize that the manufacture of green energy products, & Solar Panels and Wind Turbines actually involve a lot of toxic materials, and other minerals that have to be mined from The Earth, including OIL, and Petroleum Based Plastic Hydrocarbons and the minerals that are used to produce these products leave a larger Carbon Footprint than does the manufacture of an gas powered automobile.

And Carbon is a neutral molecule. Our entire planet is full of it. Our entire planet is based on Carbon Life Forms.

I bet the emissions emitted in mining whatever minerals are in these items is more than compensated in the savings.

You think there is more in a solar panel that a car? Once made, the panel doesn't emit while you car spews emissions every mile it goes. See the difference, dumbass?

As carbon increases in the atmosphere it increases the greenhouse effect which increases temperatures,. Proven science.

No amount of trying to control Carbon Emissions can ever compensate for animal respirations on this planet or even the eruption of one volcano.

And the fact is, no one can even prove CO2 has any effect on climate at all. The theory that forwards that is very flawed.

These factors have been around for centuries & were part of the climate as it existed. Man's emissions are relatively new & adding to the greenhouse gases & heating the planet.

Remain an ignorant fool. Your children will look back & say " why was grandpa such an ignorant ass.

Sure, whatever you say. You don't even understand the science behind your beliefs.

Do you like Pizza? You should hate it. It is a big CO2 Polluter. So no Beer or Pizza for you Planet Killer!

And exactly how are you going to stop chemical weathering of rock which also releases CO2?

Animal Respirations, and Decay of Organic Material, weathering, place more CO2 in our atmosphere than anything man made. Add in a volcano now and then, and there is no way whacko reductions in CO2 can ever compensate for that.

Besides that, it's a joke to suggest CO2 has any impact at all on the environment since it has NO Transitive IR properties.

Who the fuck said we could not have oil & even some coal? No ONE Except you stupid shits.

R E D U C E

You have ZERO concept of science else you would not have made the extremewly stupid comment that we need to compensate for breathing.

Then along came the industrial revolution & we have overloaded the atmosphere with carbon & the Earth can no longer keep up.

The camel was fine carrying its load down the road until someone threw on more weight. That weight was far less than sime of the other items already in the camel's load. Yet it caused the camel to collapse.

Try to become better informed. n It will save you the embarrassment of your pasts.

'

'
Up here in the Northern Plains states we have fossil fuels, the vast majority of our energy needs are supplied by those. Renewable energy not only makes no sense up here logistically it is absolutely unaffordable. Go ahead and keep your renewables to yourselves and leave the rest of us out of the Ponzi scheme.

Last edited:

R E D U C E

'

'
Up here in the Northern Plains states we have fossil fuels, the vast majority of our energy needs are supplied by those. Renewable energy not only makes no sense up here logistically it is absolutely unaffordable. Go ahead and keep your renewals to yourselves and leave the rest of us out of the Ponzi scheme.

OIL AND COAL ARE NOT FOSSIL FUELS.

That is a lie too.
Oil is Abiotic.
It is produced near The Earth's Mantel
It is nothing but Hyrdogen and Carbon.
The two most abundant molecules on Earth.

Titan for instance never had one dinosaur, not one plant, No Life,
Yet it is awash in Hydrocarbons, so much so that there are oceans, lakes and rivers of it.
It literally rains liquid natural gas on TITAN.

So I have to ask these EARTH WORSHIPERS.
How in the phuck did Cows Fart Enough on TITAN for that to occur?

Last edited:
So, you know more than the scientists?

Feel free to post the scientists predictions of the results on the Paris Accord, if followed by all parties.

You assshole deniers rather believe the Trumps & fossil fuel industries than climatologists.

You asshole warmers understand about as much about economics as a rutabaga.
I understand that it is cheaper to pollute than not.

You just proved you'd rather save a couple bucks than protect the future for our children. You really are a greedy little fuck.

The Paris Accord is a first step in trying to hold the warming to 2 degrees C.

They longer assholes like You & Trump try to end efforts to reduce emission, the less likely that will be possible.

I understand

You just proved you'd rather save a couple bucks than protect the future for our children.

Wasting money on more expensive, less reliable "green energy" hurts our children.

Great. What's the increase with the Accord versus without?

Solar & wind & green energy does not KILL & SICKEN THOSE CHILDREN like your precious coal burning does.

Solar & wind & green energy does not KILL & SICKEN THOSE CHILDREN

I know, more expensive, less reliable wind and solar doesn't do much.....except waste money.

like your precious coal burning does

I'm more interested in expanding nuclear.

So, back to the important question, what's the increase with the Accord versus without?
So it kills & sickens some people but hey, you saved 5 bucks on your utility bill. What an ass.

So it kills & sickens some people

I agree, solar is toxic, unreliable and expensive.

What's the increase with the Accord versus without?

Or run away, twat.

You just proved you'd rather save a couple bucks than protect the future for our children. You really are a greedy little fuck.

They longer assholes like You & Trump try to end efforts to reduce emission, the less likely that will be possible.

I understand

You just proved you'd rather save a couple bucks than protect the future for our children.

Wasting money on more expensive, less reliable "green energy" hurts our children.

Solar & wind & green energy does not KILL & SICKEN THOSE CHILDREN like your precious coal burning does.

I know, more expensive, less reliable wind and solar doesn't do much.....except waste money.

So, back to the important question, what's the increase with the Accord versus without?
So it kills & sickens some people but hey, you saved 5 bucks on your utility bill. What an ass.

Or run away, twat.

MIT: ""If we don't do anything, we might shoot over 5 degrees or more and that would be catastrophic," said John Reilly, the co-director of the program, adding that MIT's scientists had had no contact with the White House and were not offered a chance to explain their work."

The same study your orange buddy was too stupid to understand.

R E D U C E

'

'
Up here in the Northern Plains states we have fossil fuels, the vast majority of our energy needs are supplied by those. Renewable energy not only makes no sense up here logistically it is absolutely unaffordable. Go ahead and keep your renewals to yourselves and leave the rest of us out of the Ponzi scheme.

That is a lie too.
Oil is Abiotic.

Yet it is awash in Hydrocarbons, so much so that there are oceans, lakes and rivers of it.

Or run away, twat.

MIT: ""If we don't do anything, we might shoot over 5 degrees or more and that would be catastrophic," said John Reilly, the co-director of the program, adding that MIT's scientists had had no contact with the White House and were not offered a chance to explain their work."

MIT: ""If we don't do anything, we might shoot over 5 degrees or more and that would be catastrophic,"

Might? Wow, that's some world class precision.
So if we do something, we might not? Cool!

You should stop posting. That would be doing something, eh? Do it for the kids.

R E D U C E

'

'

That is a lie too.
Oil is Abiotic.

So we live on Titan? Well, from your posts, you probably do.

There is oil made from living organism & oil that is not. Both exist you stupid shit.

"Abiogenic sources of oil have been found, but never in commercially profitable amounts. The controversy isn't over whether naturally forming oil reserves exist, said Larry Nation of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists. It's over how much they contribute to Earth's overall reserves and how much time and effort geologists should devote to seeking them out.

Now, don't you feel like a dumbass.

R E D U C E

'

'
So has Al Gore
View attachment 134361

hero-cheese.png

So, when your posts continually get slammed you resort to the ridiculous pretending not to know what the greenhouse effect is. Go fuck yourself.

Or run away, twat.

MIT: ""If we don't do anything, we might shoot over 5 degrees or more and that would be catastrophic,"

You asked asshole. A MIT scientist answered., Bur hey, you know sooooooo much more the scientists.

Maybe you should quit being such an uninformed jackass & do something for future generations.

R E D U C E

'

'
So has Al Gore
View attachment 134361

hero-cheese.png

So, when your posts continually get slammed you resort to the ridiculous pretending not to know what the greenhouse effect is. Go fuck yourself.
I get it, you worship Manbearpig...
keep your utopia to yourself, I don't live in crazy town. Lol

Or run away, twat.

You asked asshole. A MIT scientist answered., Bur hey, you know sooooooo much more the scientists.

Maybe you should quit being such an uninformed jackass & do something for future generations.
You should be like chicken Little and leave the building…

THESE are "contrails"??????View attachment 134279

I have taken hundreds of pics just like this, moron...water and soil samples proves that they are doing this. I know more than you because I have made it my mission to learn the truth...political parties be damn...neither one is worth a shit and at the very top they collude with each other. Wake up, little fella, you ain't in Kansas anymore.
There is a spot for you at the local funny farm.

Pesticides are killing pollinators. Agriculture gladly spreads them so they don't need a secret contrail plan.

Bees are being killed that are nowhere near farms....how do you explain all these massive die-offs of fish and birds?? Do you know that people in Europe are waaaaay more aware of this issue than we are? There are some incredible documentaries you can find on youtube with English sub-titles. I strongly suggest that you take a little time and do your own research.

View attachment 134285

Bees are being killed by agriculture & is one of the leading causes of hive deaths.

Your mission has become to see just how duped you are by the conspiracy theorists.

As for the honey bees, I am a beekeeper, ] I can guarantee you don't know shit about bees.

Yeah, I bet you believe that Oswald acted alone, the Gulf Of Tonkin incident actually happened and that the Church Committee hearings were b.s....no such thing as "Operation Mockingbird", Operation Paperclip, Operation Keelhaul , Mk-Ultra....just all "conspiracies"!!!!

I don't need to be an expert on bees to know that they are dying off, dumb ass......along with fish, plankton and birds along with other ocean life and much of it has to do with geo-engineering aka the "SRM" (Solar Radiation Management). I know a great deal about this topic and YOU don't.

View attachment 134330

If you knew anything about bees, you would know the causes including pesticides, mites, and monoculture farming.

Aluminum, strontium and barium are three of the most prevalent metals found in water and soil samples were heavy spraying is going on and all three are in a patent for aerosol injections.

Study links aluminum from geoengineering to accelerating decline in bee populations

Study links aluminum from geoengineering to accelerating decline in bee populations

R E D U C E

'

'

You cut your foot print in half?

Thank you for your sacrifice, I will now double mine

So, you know more than the scientists?

Feel free to post the scientists predictions of the results on the Paris Accord, if followed by all parties.

You assshole deniers rather believe the Trumps & fossil fuel industries than climatologists.

You asshole warmers understand about as much about economics as a rutabaga.

I understand

Proven science my ass have a link?

Or run away, twat.

MIT is funded by the fossil fuel industry. How do you feel about that and also the Koch brothers

The fossil fuel industry's invisible colonization of academia | Benjamin Franta and Geoffrey Supran

Down the street at MIT, the Institute’s Energy Initiative is almost entirely funded by fossil fuel companies, including Shell, ExxonMobil, and Chevron. MIT has taken $185 millionfrom oil billionaire and climate denial financier David Koch, who is a Life Member of the university’s board.

Or run away, twat.

That answer didn't include what CO2 levels would be with/without the accord.

That answer didn't include what temperature levels would be with/without the accord.

But if that sort of non-answer convinces you we need to spend trillions on uneconomic "green energy" and place more restrictions on the economy, it's clear why you support the Dems. Stupid twat.

Forum List

Back