Trump Promises More Water for California

Donald Trump made a bizarre pitch to California voters, promising to fill the state’s canals with enough water to dampen forests to prevent wildfires.

Said Trump: “All the currently dry canals will be brimming and used to irrigate everything including your own homes and bathrooms and everything—you’re going to be happy and I’m going to get it done fast.”

He added: “They say that there’s so much water up north that I want to have the overflow areas go into your forests and dampen your forests because if you dampen your forests you’re not going to have these forest fires that are burning at levels that nobody’s ever seen before.”

And you know he is going to get it done. Dems, be afraid...very very afraid. I am sure Mexico will be happy to foot the bill like for the wall.

Trump sounds stupid because he is stupid.

Donald Trump made a bizarre pitch to California voters, promising to fill the state’s canals with enough water to dampen forests to prevent wildfires.

Said Trump: “All the currently dry canals will be brimming and used to irrigate everything including your own homes and bathrooms and everything—you’re going to be happy and I’m going to get it done fast.”

He added: “They say that there’s so much water up north that I want to have the overflow areas go into your forests and dampen your forests because if you dampen your forests you’re not going to have these forest fires that are burning at levels that nobody’s ever seen before.”

And you know he is going to get it done. Dems, be afraid...very very afraid. I am sure Mexico will be happy to foot the bill like for the wall.

He recognizes Californians are attracted to the implausible. After all, Biden said he was going to cure cancer, COVID and end fossil burns too. Remember that? Sure you do, and you voted for him.

That's wonderful,. too bad there won't be enough water soon.
There's not enough now because of an increase in population and water usage for agriculture in the central valley of CA. As I said, instead of Newsom spending literally billions on as of yet a non existent fast rail that goes nowhere, build more reservoirs, canals, aqueducts to catch the rain and transport the snow-melt to the central valley. Maybe consider off shore desalinization plants and build aqueducts to the central valley. He could probably get Federal dollars as well because CA ag feeds the nation.

1696410486576.png
He recognizes Californians are attracted to the implausible. After all, Biden said he was going to cure cancer, COVID and end fossil burns too. Remember that? Sure you do, and you voted for him.
He did those with plans and investment... Biden's statements were backed by the scientific community...

Trump is just spout shit to the idiots... It might look good to you but it is unrealistic and doesn't address the problem...

Biden said Three things there

Cancer Moonshot
It is Moonshot, it is aboout working togetber to achieve a common goal.. It is backed by the NIH..
This is how it is done...

COVID
He listened to Doctors and scientists (Real Ones, no quacks) and they have said that using the vaccine (and lockdowns at times) is the best way out of it... IT shows, Democrat areas have far less COVID death than Republican areas..
GOP political misinformation and undermining the vaccine program in the GOP base... Areas of higher vaccine have lower mortality than low vaccine, that is clear proof GOP/MAGA killing there own supporters for votes..
Fossil Fuels

Wake up, Biden only said what is already happening... US used to lead now they are dragging there heels on this... Last year Norway a population of 5.4 million people, made $143 billion from there trust fund (worth $1.4 tn) on renewable energy... There are more renewables jobs in US than fossil fuel jobs and it is only going one way.

"Focusing on the U.S., the 2019 U.S. Energy & Employment Report lists 2.39 million jobs in clean energy generation and energy efficiency versus 1.23 million – half as many – in fossil energy production." (that report comes from Trump admin)

Biden is trying to put US back in the lead while ye are kicking and screaming.. The amount of stupid comments on the global oil constraint on the board just shows that.. The price of oil is only going to get higher unless demand is reduced, even OPEC has copped this on... They know that renewables and batteries are going to eat their lunch and it looks like a relatively short time (couple of decades before the real pinch comes in and by 2050 - 60 we will be only using a fraction of the oil we use today)...
EU is a bit ahead of US on this right now but US can stay the pace too..

1696410670666.png

1696410649147.png

On those figures EU are ahead but not by much... I say there more historic reliance on Hydro gives them the edge...

But market forces are starting to kick in from both side... Wind especially is high profit now and that is where the investment is rushing too...

This only to

Attachments

• 1696410465617.png
    1696410465617.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1696410491140.png
    1696410491140.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
Nah. Biden said he's gonna cure windmill cancer.

Prove it. Prove that Biden said any of those things with reliable sources. Go.

You won't because you are a lying piece of chicken-shit retard. But, hey surprise me.

Prove it. Prove that Biden said any of those things with reliable sources. Go.

You won't because you are a lying piece of chicken-shit retard. But, hey surprise me.

You truly are a dumbshit MAGNUS. That's why you're Democracked. It's you who lies, PROVEN. You lie to yourself followed by everyone else:

Here's Biden saying he'll cure cancer:

Here's Biden saying we ended cancer:

Here's Biden saying he'll end COVID. Kicker is more people died on his watch, and they lied about the numbers on Trump's:

Here's Biden telling a young woman he'll end Fossil Fuels:

Last edited:
You truly are a dumbshit MAGNUS. That's why you're Democracked. It's you who lies, PROVEN. You lie to yourself followed by everyone else:

Here's Biden saying he'll cure cancer:

Here's Biden saying we ended cancer:

Here's Biden saying he'll end COVID. Kicker is more people died on his watch, and they lied about the numbers on Trump's:

Here's Biden telling a young woman he'll end Fossil Fuels:

Good for you. I will give you credit. It is rare for a trumptard to actually come through with reliable sources to back your retard claims.

And yet... for every promise Biden has made... so does your retard orange douchebag.

Not just cancer but also Aids!!! This from the douchebag who promised to build a wall with Mexico footing the bill! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

I believe he is addressing the lack of infrastructure in California to store water. After years of drought conditions they had an enormous amount of precipitation this past year and most of it ran straight into the ocean.

Here in Las Vegas, Lake Mead actually rose several feet for the first time in like 20 years.
No, he's addressing the fact that state politicians force most of the fresh water to be dumped into the ocean rather then used for irrigation.

Good for you. I will give you credit. It is rare for a trumptard to actually come through with reliable sources to back your retard claims.

And yet... for every promise Biden has made... so does your retard orange douchebag.

Not just cancer but also Aids!!! This from the douchebag who promised to build a wall with Mexico footing the bill! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Well that's bullshit. You'll forget all about it. If you're left it means you're ignorant and hide under a rock. Should that change you'll no longer be left.

Well that's bullshit. You'll forget all about it. If you're left it means you're ignorant and hide under a rock. Should that change you'll no longer be left.
So, no response to the charge that your orange fuhrer made the same promise? Aww.. just when I was giving you credit...

You backslid to being a retard. :itsok:

So, no response to the charge that your orange fuhrer made the same promise? Aww.. just when I was giving you credit...

You backslid to being a retard. :itsok:

I saw what he said, it's BS too. But in Biden's case it was blatant "If I'm elected POTUS we're going to cure cancer". In Trump's case "we're getting closer all the time".

Forum List

Back