Trump Preparing To Sign National Emergency Order As Soon As The Bills Fail

I hear that Trump has decided that because Nancy Pelosi doesn't want a SOTU address, and she doesn't want to do her fucking job.....he's going to wait until those bills fail in Congress and declare a National Emergency:21:.....and take the money without Congressional approval:321:....and he has every right to do so according to the constitution.

He wanted to give the worthless commie bastards in the Democrat Party a chance to do the right thing and they fucked it up. So get ready for Trump to unleash Hell. :5_1_12024:

So you are angry that the Democrats are doing their job and following procedures. Spoken like a true cheerleader or fan with pennants on the wall and bobbleheads on the shelf.
If their job is to lie, cheat, steal, human-traffic, and commit fraud, then yes....I'm mad at them.

You seemed frustrated to say the least about the rules of procedure which allowed the Democrats to block the speech like you want Trump to liberally do what he wants.
Sorry, but I don't believe that rules matter to Democrats.
Rules only apply to us.
Besides.....Pelosi did that purely out of spite.
FUCK HER.

I hear that Trump has decided that because Nancy Pelosi doesn't want a SOTU address, and she doesn't want to do her fucking job.....he's going to wait until those bills fail in Congress and declare a National Emergency:21:.....and take the money without Congressional approval:321:....and he has every right to do so according to the constitution.

He wanted to give the worthless commie bastards in the Democrat Party a chance to do the right thing and they fucked it up. So get ready for Trump to unleash Hell. :5_1_12024:

So you are angry that the Democrats are doing their job and following procedures. Spoken like a true cheerleader or fan with pennants on the wall and bobbleheads on the shelf.
Doing their job? This is true to all who think the Democrat Party's job is to impede every thing the President tries to do. They re dong a great job at that.

They are now opposing things that they favored just a few years ago. They have already voted in favor of border walls. Clinton, Obama ans Schumer have already spoken of the need for walls. Obama had some walls built.

The Democrat Party today is THE most full of shit group of partisan assholes in our history. They value their fucked up party far more than the safety of the nation.

FUCK DEMOCRATS!

Doing their job? This is true to all who think the Democrat Party's job is to impede every thing the President tries to do. They re dong a great job at that.

They are now opposing things that they favored just a few years ago. They have already voted in favor of border walls. Clinton, Obama ans Schumer have already spoken of the need for walls. Obama had some walls built.

The Democrat Party today is THE most full of shit group of partisan assholes in our history. They value their fucked up party far more than the safety of the nation.

FUCK DEMOCRATS!

They built/repaired over 700 miles of border fence... on the southern border... it was completed just a few years ago. It was built and put in all the hot spots border patrol said they needed one to go up. This came from the 2006 Secure Fence Act....

Apparently, you and the leader are unaware that the bipartisan project for the fencing, was completed??

It may need some more repairs, and perhaps some gaps need to be finished, but the so called ''wall'' that both democrats and republicans supported, which Border Patrol said was needed, was built.

FUCK DEMOCRATS!

They built/repaired over 700 miles of border fence... on the southern border... it was completed just a few years ago. It was built and put in all the hot spots border patrol said they needed one to go up. This came from the 2006 Secure Fence Act....

Apparently, you and the leader are unaware that the bipartisan project for the fencing, was completed??

It may need some more repairs, and perhaps some gaps need to be finished, but the so called ''wall'' that both democrats and republicans supported, which Border Patrol said was needed, was built.
That does not preclude the development of other areas where fencing/walls are needed. Perhaps the closing of gaps in the border simply made the illegals find other gaps.

Also, I believe the border patrol agents are far more qualified to define where we need additional barriers than any of us or Nancy Pelosi or any "expert" in Congress. Anyone paying attention to the news is aware of what the border patrol says. We need more wall....whether it is concrete or steel slats.

this time around they should call it the 2019 obssessed fence act

~S~

FUCK DEMOCRATS!

Oh, so you're saying there is no place for illegals to get thru now???
Is that what you're saying?
If that's the case then why is Nancy Pelosi shutting down the government?

FUCK DEMOCRATS!

That does not preclude the development of other areas where fencing/walls are needed. Perhaps the closing of gaps in the border simply made the illegals find other gaps.

Also, I believe the border patrol agents are far more qualified to define where we need additional barriers than any of us or Nancy Pelosi or any "expert" in Congress. Anyone paying attention to the news is aware of what the border patrol says. We need more wall....whether it is concrete or steel slats.
Border Patrol, is who picked where the 700 miles of fencing was to go, and this is who would be advising Congress this time around as well...

I'm not certain if you are aware, but the fencing/walls are not meant to stop illegals from crossing over or under them....

They are put up to slow the person breaching them down, so border patrol can catch them.

With the Secure Fence Act, they asked for fencing, MORE Border Patrol agents to catch the crossers, more lighting in key areas, drones, and several other things like live video cameras for other areas, and motion detectors, radio fencing, among several other things.... it was not simply a fence/wall that they needed.

The same is being asked for now by Border Patrol... the new fencing for gaps or repairs is very very little of what they are asking for... they want newer technologies for help, and more agents... is my understanding....

FUCK DEMOCRATS!

Oh, so you're saying there is no place for illegals to get thru now???
Is that what you're saying?
If that's the case then why is Nancy Pelosi shutting down the government?
no matter where the so called ''wall'' is

it is being BREACHED, right now.

the ''walls'' are simply there to slow illegals crossing over or under them, down, so Border Patrol can apprehend them.

Donald has shut down the government, not Speaker Pelosi...

and today we know why he has perpetuated this chaotic action...

to distract from other news like the Russia investigation and Roger Stone's arrest.

You do know that this is a lot harder than you think.

1. Trump need justification of national emergency.
2. If those funds he is taking away designated or allocated for your state of Tennessee. Do you think your senator will just give it away for that wall?
3. You will expect a massive lawsuits from your states rejecting Trump.
You will except a massive delays.

Thought you may want to know about emergency funding. If he chooses to go this route and I hope he does so we can witness another cave in just like what Pelosi just did.

2. If those funds he is taking away designated or allocated for your state of Tennessee. Do you think your senator will just give it away for that wall?

Thought you may want to know about emergency funding. If he chooses to go this route and I hope he does so we can witness another cave in just like what Pelosi just did.
Yeah...fuck you.
It's clear the Democrats are involved in a massive criminal conspiracy with the media. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/fake_news_and_the_narrative.html
That's a National Emergency.
If a few judges start filing injunctions he'll just ignore them because they are co-conspirators.

Last edited:

Procedures? Lying, hypocrisy, and obstructing are now procedures?

Wasn't he going to lock Hillary up? What happened?
Wasn't he going to pull out of NATO? What happened?
Wasn't he going to shut down the southern border? What happened?

He's going to declare a national emergency....uh huh.

After the US Senate rebuked his wall by a margin of 100-0? I imagine there will be some who are down with the state of emergency being declared. However....all the Democrats would need is what, 12 to jump ship and bring the idiocy to an end?

I'll believe it when I see it. Strength and honor? He has none of either.

If their job is to lie, cheat, steal, human-traffic, and commit fraud, then yes....I'm mad at them.

You seemed frustrated to say the least about the rules of procedure which allowed the Democrats to block the speech like you want Trump to liberally do what he wants.
Sorry, but I don't believe that rules matter to Democrats.
Rules only apply to us.
Besides.....Pelosi did that purely out of spite.
FUCK HER.

Someone should build a fence around her mouth, like the one around her vagina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...fuck you.
It's clear the Democrats are involved in a massive criminal conspiracy with the media. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/fake_news_and_the_narrative.html
That's a National Emergency.
If a few judges start filing injunctions he'll just ignore them because they are co-conspirators.

Majority of Americans do not support your wall.
You may want to read this link Wallace of Fox News blasting VP Pence regarding your sexy wall.

Of the 17 representatives and senators whose districts in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California in the southern border oppose your wall.
Only 2 support the wall Ted Cruz of Texas and McSally of Arizona.

Fox News' Chris Wallace Hammers Pence: You Could Open The Government Tomorrow

The majority of Americans oppose the wall, according to a number of polls. Of 17 representatives and senators whose districts in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California include the southern border, only two — Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) — support the wall.

Fox News presenter hammers Pence: You could open the government tomorrow

Forum List

Back