Trump Preparing To Sign National Emergency Order As Soon As The Bills Fail

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I hear that Trump has decided that because Nancy Pelosi doesn't want a SOTU address, and she doesn't want to do her fucking job.....he's going to wait until those bills fail in Congress and declare a National Emergency:21:.....and take the money without Congressional approval:321:....and he has every right to do so according to the constitution.

He wanted to give the worthless commie bastards in the Democrat Party a chance to do the right thing and they fucked it up. So get ready for Trump to unleash Hell. :5_1_12024:

Sounds reasonable. Exhaust the Congress then do it; excellent.

Greg

Hope he does.....
Still.....to me it's all a Dog & Pony show until a real border "Wall" is at least 1/2 done....

If he actually does this, I'll stop doubting.

I hear that Trump has decided that because Nancy Pelosi doesn't want a SOTU address, and she doesn't want to do her fucking job.....he's going to wait until those bills fail in Congress and declare a National Emergency:21:.....and take the money without Congressional approval:321:....and he has every right to do so according to the constitution.

He wanted to give the worthless commie bastards in the Democrat Party a chance to do the right thing and they fucked it up. So get ready for Trump to unleash Hell. :5_1_12024:

So you are angry that the Democrats are doing their job and following procedures. Spoken like a true cheerleader or fan with pennants on the wall and bobbleheads on the shelf.

And where did you "hear" this from? If its in breaking news it needs to have a supporting link.

What you "heard" is not breaking news.

Why in the world would any US citizen cheer on this action... I hear a sound chamber coming here soon...

So you are angry that the Democrats are doing their job and following procedures. Spoken like a true cheerleader or fan with pennants on the wall and bobbleheads on the shelf.
If their job is to lie, cheat, steal, human-traffic, and commit fraud, then yes....I'm mad at them.

And where did you "hear" this from? If its in breaking news it needs to have a supporting link.

What you "heard" is not breaking news.
CNN is reporting it once again. I know for sure it is the second time they have claimed it, possibly 3.

The human

If their job is to lie, cheat, steal, human-traffic, and commit fraud, then yes....I'm mad at them.

The human trafficking alone is enough reason to put up that wall. Two-faced Democrats dropping butt tears over Palestinian terrorists but no sympathy for South American victims of human trafficking.Typical Lefty.

Jo

You seemed frustrated to say the least about the rules of procedure which allowed the Democrats to block the speech like you want Trump to liberally do what he wants.

He may be forced to declare a national emergency when the cities start burning and the looties start coming out. I heard that many recipients of food supplements and welfare payments are buying new phones because they got a "Christmas bonus" in their benefits payments. I doubt that they have a clue that this is an accelerated payment and they won't get another until March at the earliest.

Along about early February, the shit might start hitting the the fan, so start preparing for what might happen. Arm yourselves and keep a heightened sense of situational-awareness.

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/2019/01/shutdown-prompts-early-release-of-february-food-stamps-with-no-promise-of-benefits-returning-in-march.html

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article224787515.html

https://fox2now.com/2019/01/18/shutdown-prompts-missouri-to-issue-food-stamps-early/

https://abc13.com/politics/food-stamp-recipients-warned-to-budget-due-to-shutdown/5096756/

https://www.rep-am.com/local/capitol-report/2019/01/17/despite-government-shutdown-households-will-receive-food-stamps-early/

Government shutdown could affect subsidized housing if it continues

Forum List

Back