Trump policy vs Trump personality

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Generally speaking I've noticed that most of the complaining revolves around Trumps personality.
Every once and awhile you see a thread about the tariffs and other policy decisions but mostly I see complaints about how he is talking or acting.

Is that an indication he is doing things right or just a sign that the left are obsessed with personality or both?

I'll be the first to admit his spending like a fool and wish he would tweet less but other than that my business is doing just as well as the economy. I have been getting a lot of repeat business and while that is great it is not the norm at this level.

How has your business changed in the last 10 years? BTW, what business are you in again?

Generally speaking I've noticed that most of the complaining revolves around Trumps personality.
Every once and awhile you see a thread about the tariffs and other policy decisions but mostly I see complaints about how he is talking or acting.

Is that an indication he is doing things right or just a sign that the left are obsessed with personality or both?

I'll be the first to admit his spending like a fool and wish he would tweet less but other than that my business is doing just as well as the economy. I have been getting a lot of repeat business and while that is great it is not the norm at this level.
They both suck.

I find it interesting that you seem to state as a reason for your succes Trump's policies while you started a OP with the title,
"Democrats define a countrys greatness by the government that runs it."
last month saying this.
How fucked up is that shit...

A countrys future and its greatness is derived from the people within it. Contrary to Obama's bullshit, WE DID BUILD THAT.
So, what changed? You, or is it just that someone else is in charge?

Last edited:
Well Trump is doing a great job for the country and he isn't an ass kisser.

He says what he thinks unlike a politician which he is not.

Works for me.

• Banned
How has your business changed in the last 10 years? BTW, what business are you in again?
Construction industry. The type and amount of work available to me. The increase is quite large
And your business wasn't doing well during the Obama years?
Obviously it suffered. Pretty dumb question considering the thread.

Must be a flaw in your business plan. Nothing has changed under Trump that was not happening for the previous 6 years prior to Trump's election.

Housing starts for the last 5 years..

upload_2018-9-25_18-17-38.png

Trump's policies have been pretty good ones, on the whole IMHO, I'd take issue with some of them here and there but there's no doubt his policies have the economy growing a lot better than Obama did. Personality and character-wise, he sucks; this is not the kind of person I'd want to be around at all, I wouldn't want him as a neighbor or as a friend. BUT - as a president he's doing pretty well and in politics you want a guy who gets things done for all of us (Results count!) and right now that's what Trump is doing, better than Hillary would've done IMHO. And these days the character difference isn't that great between him and the Dems, he's an asshole but so are they.

Trump's environmental and economic policies are awful.

There...happy?

The guy can’t discuss his own policies in detail with anyone. You are being duped.

You must have been doing something wrong.

Are all your clients die-hard Republicans or something?
How stupid you look making such a ridiculous assumption. Construction across the board tanked under Obama and the recovery was at a snail's pace for most of his term.

As to my clients politics I can't say because I'm not a dumbass leftists who judges potential customers based on politics or any other ridiculous leftist metric.

Once again you've proven yourself to be a tard.

Barry Hussein had no policy. Nobody even disputes the fact that he used the IRS to intimidate and punish political enemies. He showered a billion dollars in cash on Iran after they kidnapped a gaggle of crying Sailors but the media didn't complain so nobody complained. Under the Trump administration we have a 4.1 GDP in less than two years and a DOW that hovers in record territory around 27,000 almost every day and unemployment at a historic low. North Korea has agreed to negotiations for the first time in seventy years and illegal immigration has slowed by more than half but the media hates the President so the idiotic hate filled left continue to be led by the nose and hate the president too. That's the bottom line.

You must have been doing something wrong.

Are all your clients die-hard Republicans or something?
How stupid you look making such a ridiculous assumption. Construction across the board tanked under Obama and the recovery was at a snail's pace for most of his term.

As to my clients politics I can't say because I'm not a dumbass leftists who judges potential customers based on politics or any other ridiculous leftist metric.

Once again you've proven yourself to be a tard.

You are being dishonest.

Commercial construction was not strong. Once Trump was voted in it accelerated. A lot of it was perception because Trump was perceived as a business friendly president and he has lived up to that reputation.

I didnt add to my business either until Trump won. I did not trust BHO and his tax, healthcare and business policies. ACA forced me to cut some employees too.

Forum List

Back