Nutless Republicans get bullied AGAIN.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The pussies of the GOP continue to play nice and stay passive while Gangster Democrats push them around. The GOP should have immediately threw the 36 year old accusations out as meritless and forced a vote. The spinless bitches refuse to engage in a full on war in D.C.

The pussies of the GOP continue to play nice and stay passive while Gangster Democrats push them around. The GOP should have immediately threw the 36 year old accusations out as meritless and forced a vote. The spinless bitches refuse to engage in a full on war in D.C.

Fuck the truth, right?
Pathetic loser.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Chambers_1908_Branks.png

A scold's bridle, having a hinged iron framework to enclose the head and a bit or gag to fit into the mouth and compress the tongue.

They outlawed these in 1937, at least in most states. Get with the times.

Fuck the truth, right?
Pathetic loser.

What truth?

Without proof, they are lying.

You only undrstand one party rule, eh.

Fuck the truth, right?
Pathetic loser.

What truth?

Kinda like the Mueller thang! Russian Collusion! :abgg2q.jpg:

This bitch would not even be able to get a court date with her story. Yet the GOP is going to let her vomit her lies all over the airwaves, and allow The Democrat Party to attack a good man's reputation every second of every day, attack his family, threaten his life?

All you need to know is that sleeze ball Avanetti is involved, as are multiple HIGH PROFILE DNC ATTORNEYS.
This is an orchstrated attack on Democracy every bit as much as the COUP.

You only undrstand one party rule, eh.
And you believe in mob rule!

Fuck the truth, right?
Pathetic loser.

What truth?

Show me where I've even mentioned Russia, I dare ya.
When you fail to find it STFU.

This bitch would not even be able to get a court date with her story. Yet the GOP is going to let her vomit her lies all over the airwaves, and allow The Democrat Party to attack a good man's reputation every second of every day, attack his family, threaten his life?

All you need to know is that sleeze ball Avanetti is involved, as are multiple HIGH PROFILE DNC ATTORNEYS.
attack a good woman's reputation every second of every day, attack her family, threaten her life?
Yet that is exactly what is being done to Ford.

Another thread about this?

You started another thread just to complain that some Republicans are delaying such an important decision in order to make sure they get it right? It's a LIFETIME appointment. Do you rush the little lifetime decisions you make in your life?

Fuck the truth, right?
Pathetic loser.

What truth?

The truth hasn't come out yet.

Prove she's lying.

Another thread about this?

You started another thread just to complain that some Republicans are delaying such an important decision in order to make sure they get it right? It's a LIFETIME appointment. Do you rush the little lifetime decisions you make in your life?
any way one can make money you know.

When you're broke you're broke.:meow:

Fuck the truth, right?
Pathetic loser.

What truth?

The truth hasn't come out yet.

Sure it has. When you cannot provide proof of your accusation, the truth becomes evident.

I agree the Republicans are a bunch of spineless sissy bitches, but they are treading light here because the midterms are just weeks away, and the ME TOO movement has gained a lot momentum. It’s delicate.

Prove she's lying.

That is NOT how it works.

SHE must prove the truth of HER statements.

Fuck the truth, right?
Pathetic loser.

What truth?

Show me where I've even mentioned Russia, I dare ya.
When you fail to find it STFU.

Make me shut up!

Billyboom can’t make me shut up, he sexually harasses me and you must believe me because I am a survivor!

Forum List

Back