Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new embassy

The best people - Only the BEST people! :rolleyes-41:

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy

Your name is spelled wrong, it's HATE, Dr. HATE...

The NT sends all non Jesus believers to Hell, not just Jews.

One reason I'm not crazy about any of the organized religions.
If you think Judaism is organized you haven't spent any time in an Observant Jewish neighborhood.

Well the negative with Judaism is you have to be born into it (for the most part) - on the other hand, you don't have to deal with the endless proselytizers trying to convert you.
LOL!
I go around with my head gear and everyone hits me with, "Jesus is lord!".
Then I ask them if they know Hebrew and they walk away with a long face.

Is your Head gear Beanie going to protect you from the Nuclear Holocaust that Trump, and his anti-Semitic Pastor are using Israel for by pushing the Third Temple, opps did I say that I mean embassy of Trump?.

more from your catechism whore, sobie?

So, all Israelis first are going to Hell, according to Trump's Pastor, and yourself, now all of Israel is being saved according to you?
Again, NO. You simply reject the Scriptures of the Church you promote.

There is the FIRST Resurrection, and there is the Second death. If you really care, look it up.
God isn't finished with Man -- Jew or gentile. But you need to accept Christ or perish. There is no other way. If you accept Christ, you would believe what He says.

Start with, "No man can come to the Father except through Me.". That's a good place to start, and it is the whole point of this thread.

One reason I'm not crazy about any of the organized religions.
If you think Judaism is organized you haven't spent any time in an Observant Jewish neighborhood.

Well the negative with Judaism is you have to be born into it (for the most part) - on the other hand, you don't have to deal with the endless proselytizers trying to convert you.
LOL!

Is your Head gear Beanie going to protect you from the Nuclear Holocaust that Trump, and his anti-Semitic Pastor are using Israel for by pushing the Third Temple, opps did I say that I mean embassy of Trump?.

https://nypost.com/2015/01/23/israeli-makes-magic-yarmulke-to-protect-jews-from-attacks/

Sure, its us making up stuff, rather than your own faith being the culprit.

Keep in mind almost all Christian texts are written by Jews, be it pro-Christ Jews (Christian converts) or Jews who yet to meet Jesus..

The fact of the matter is you can blame ethnic Jews for the suffering of Jews.

If Jews like you go to Hell, and it's written in the texts by Jewish Christian converts, then who's ethnicity is at fault?

You can blame Jews for all your suffering, indirectly point blank.

LOL!

https://nypost.com/2015/01/23/israeli-makes-magic-yarmulke-to-protect-jews-from-attacks/

try again Sobie-------the NT was written by scum like you-------CONSTANTINE---EMPEROR
OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE --------a few other like the greeks Paul and Luke and some
unkown psychotics who use the name JOHN. It was written mostly in Greek

Sure, its us making up stuff, rather than your own faith being the culprit.

Keep in mind almost all Christian texts are written by Jews, be it pro-Christ Jews (Christian converts) or anti-Christ Jews (Well you know who)

The fact of the matter is you can blame ethnic Jews for the suffering of Jews.

If Jews like you go to Hell, and it's written in the texts by Jewish Christian converts, then who's ethnicity is at fault?

You can blame Jews for all your suffering, indirectly point blank.

So, all Israelis first are going to Hell, according to Trump's Pastor, and yourself, now all of Israel is being saved according to you?

There is the FIRST Resurrection, and there is the Second death. If you really care, look it up.
God isn't finished with Man -- Jew or gentile. But you need to accept Christ or perish. There is no other way. If you accept Christ, you would believe what He says.

Start with, "No man can come to the Father except through Me.". That's a good place to start, and it is the whole point of this thread.

So, first we learned Hitler was better than God, because he only punished Jews for a finite (Limited) time, while Jews in Hell are punished for a infinite (Unlimited) time.

Now we learned that Hitler could have made it to Heaven, if only he truly believed in Christ / God.

Am I missing something?

Maybe some Satanists aren't so stupid, in believing it's not Satan who was necessarily evil.

Aren't like 99% of Americans going to Hell, anyways?
No. Christ said, "All Israel shall be saved." Romans 11:26

God isn't done with Man yet.
Romans was written after Hebrews proved to be a major fail as no Torah educated Jew could read Hebrews without laughing their guts out.
Romans was written decades before the Gospels According to John proved to be a major fail as Polytheists still had no interest in a monotheistic system of faith.

So, first we learned Hitler was better than God, because he only punished Jews for a finite (Limited) time, while Jews in Hell are punished for a infinite (Unlimited) time.

Now we learned that Hitler could have made it to Heaven, if only he truly believed in Christ / God.

Am I missing something?

Maybe some Satanists aren't so stupid, in believing it's not Satan who was necessarily evil.

you are missing just about everything-----but its not your fault that you were born
polish

Am I missing something?

you are missing just about everything-----but its not your fault that you were born
polish

Because Jews are so smart, they influenced, or created Christianity, and Muslim (Abrahamic Faiths) that are anti-Jewish, and believe Jews are to be punished.

It's a mess right now.

Netanyahu is a known Holocaust revisionist, and he is also supported by various neo-Nazi groups that claim to have changed their views and are now "anti-Islam". Look at Hungary, it is clear the neo-Nazis have a leading role.

Am I missing something?

polish

Oh blame everybody but "JEWSELVES"

Oh Jewish converts to CHRISTanity write down that Jews who reject Jesus Christ will go to Hell to be punished. (Blame Poland)

Oh Jewish converts to CRISTianity write down that Jews like Judas Iscariot led Jesus to be snitched on to be killed. (Blame Poland)

Oh Germans killed Jews in the Holocaust, and the worst non-German Nazi collaborators were Jewish Ghetto Police, and the Holocaust it was probably more influenced by Martin Luther the German protestant (Blame Poland)

You're clearly a retard, and a Jew.

I hate that Trump guy...he is so evil...unbelievably evil
I've never seen any one more evil

Am I missing something?

polish

Oh Jewish converts to CHRISTanity write down that Jews who reject Jesus Christ will go to Hell to be punished. (Blame Poland)

Oh Jewish converts to CRISTianity write down that Jews like Judas Iscariot led Jesus to be snitched on to be killed. (Blame Poland)

Oh Germans killed Jews in the Holocaust, and the worst non-German Nazi collaborators were Jewish Ghetto Police, and the Holocaust it was probably more influenced by Martin Luther the German protestant (Blame Poland)

Jews did not write the NT-----Polacks did. The murder of millions of jews is the machination of
the EMPERORS OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. Poland is part of THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----------try to cope. The same animals who fed people to lions------constitute the SCUM of the
"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

Am I missing something?

polish

:yes_text12::thankusmile:

Its pretty well known around here that Rosie is a ZIONIST shill on Israels payroll.

Am I missing something?

polish

Because Jews are so smart, they influenced, or created Christianity, and Muslim (Abrahamic Faiths) that are anti-Jewish, and believe Jews are to be punished.
Uh huh.
And the Romans never raped, pillaged and repined until they met Jews.

Am I missing something?

polish

Jews did not write the NT-----Polacks did. The murder of millions of jews is the machination of
the EMPERORS OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. Poland is part of THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----------try to cope. The same animals who fed people to lions------constitute the SCUM of the
"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

Jews who converted to Christianity are the main people responsible for the New Testament, so it's Jews faults that people read this shit about Jews burning in Hell for being Jews, or that Jews like Judas Iscariot snitched on Jesus to get him killed.

There was no Poland when the New Testament was written.

Poland was fighting the Holy Roman Empire of (Germans) too.

New Testament - Wikipedia

the New Testament are believed to have been written no later than around 120 AD,.[2][3][better source needed] John A. T. Robinson, Dan Wallace, and William F. Albright dated all the books of the New Testament before 70 AD.[4] Others give a final date of 80 AD,[5] or at 96 AD.[6]

Collections of related texts such as letters of the Apostle Paul (a major collection of which must have been made already by the early 2nd century)[7] and the Canonical Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John (asserted by Irenaeus of Lyon in the late-2nd century as the Four Gospels) gradually were joined to other collections and single works in different combinations to form various Christian canons of Scripture.

Am I missing something?

polish

:yes_text12::thankusmile:

Its pretty well known around here that Rosie is a ZIONIST shill on Israels payroll.
Can anyone let me in on how to get on the payroll?

Am I missing something?

polish

"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

Jews who converted to Christianity are the main people responsible for the New Testament, so it's Jews faults that people read this shit about Jews burning in Hell for being Jews, or that Jews like Judas Iscariot snitched on Jesus to get him killed.

There was no Poland when the New Testament was written.

Poland was fighting the Holy Roman Empire of (Germans) too.

New Testament - Wikipedia

the New Testament are believed to have been written no later than around 120 AD,.[2][3][better source needed] John A. T. Robinson, Dan Wallace, and William F. Albright dated all the books of the New Testament before 70 AD.[4] Others give a final date of 80 AD,[5] or at 96 AD.[6]

Collections of related texts such as letters of the Apostle Paul (a major collection of which must have been made already by the early 2nd century)[7] and the Canonical Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John (asserted by Irenaeus of Lyon in the late-2nd century as the Four Gospels) gradually were joined to other collections and single works in different combinations to form various Christian canons of Scripture.
Christianity as you know it today did not exist until after Constantine, the Butcher. I mean, The Great.

Forum List

Back