Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new embassy

So, first we learned Hitler was better than God, because he only punished Jews for a finite (Limited) time, while Jews in Hell are punished for a infinite (Unlimited) time.

Now we learned that Hitler could have made it to Heaven, if only he truly believed in Christ / God.

Am I missing something?

Maybe some Satanists aren't so stupid, in believing it's not Satan who was necessarily evil.

you are missing just about everything-----but its not your fault that you were born
polish

Oh blame everybody but "JEWSELVES"

Oh Jewish converts to CHRISTanity write down that Jews who reject Jesus Christ will go to Hell to be punished. (Blame Poland)

Oh Jewish converts to CRISTianity write down that Jews like Judas Iscariot led Jesus to be snitched on to be killed. (Blame Poland)

Oh Germans killed Jews in the Holocaust, and the worst non-German Nazi collaborators were Jewish Ghetto Police, and the Holocaust it was probably more influenced by Martin Luther the German protestant (Blame Poland)

You're clearly a retard, and a Jew.

Jews did not write the NT-----Polacks did. The murder of millions of jews is the machination of
the EMPERORS OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. Poland is part of THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----------try to cope. The same animals who fed people to lions------constitute the SCUM of the
"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

Jews who converted to Christianity are the main people responsible for the New Testament, so it's Jews faults that people read this shit about Jews burning in Hell for being Jews, or that Jews like Judas Iscariot snitched on Jesus to get him killed.

There was no Poland when the New Testament was written.

Poland was fighting the Holy Roman Empire of (Germans) too.

New Testament - Wikipedia

the New Testament are believed to have been written no later than around 120 AD,.[2][3][better source needed] John A. T. Robinson, Dan Wallace, and William F. Albright dated all the books of the New Testament before 70 AD.[4] Others give a final date of 80 AD,[5] or at 96 AD.[6]

Collections of related texts such as letters of the Apostle Paul (a major collection of which must have been made already by the early 2nd century)[7] and the Canonical Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John (asserted by Irenaeus of Lyon in the late-2nd century as the Four Gospels) gradually were joined to other collections and single works in different combinations to form various Christian canons of Scripture.
Christianity as you know it today did not exist until after Constantine, the Butcher. I mean, The Great.

If true, or not true.

Admit it Irosie is the #1 retard on this forum, blaming Poland for the Holy Roman Empire, the Holocaust, and the New Testament.

Again, NO. You simply reject the Scriptures of the Church you promote.

There is the FIRST Resurrection, and there is the Second death. If you really care, look it up.
God isn't finished with Man -- Jew or gentile. But you need to accept Christ or perish. There is no other way. If you accept Christ, you would believe what He says.

Start with, "No man can come to the Father except through Me.". That's a good place to start, and it is the whole point of this thread.

So, first we learned Hitler was better than God, because he only punished Jews for a finite (Limited) time, while Jews in Hell are punished for a infinite (Unlimited) time.

Now we learned that Hitler could have made it to Heaven, if only he truly believed in Christ / God.

Am I missing something?

Maybe some Satanists aren't so stupid, in believing it's not Satan who was necessarily evil.

you are missing just about everything-----but its not your fault that you were born
polish

Oh Jewish converts to CHRISTanity write down that Jews who reject Jesus Christ will go to Hell to be punished. (Blame Poland)

Oh Jewish converts to CRISTianity write down that Jews like Judas Iscariot led Jesus to be snitched on to be killed. (Blame Poland)

Oh Germans killed Jews in the Holocaust, and the worst non-German Nazi collaborators were Jewish Ghetto Police, and the Holocaust it was probably more influenced by Martin Luther the German protestant (Blame Poland)

:yes_text12::thankusmile:

Its pretty well known around here that Rosie is a ZIONIST shill on Israels payroll.
Can anyone let me in on how to get on the payroll?

It's easy------you just have to be born a jew. I get double being a Pharisee of the tribe of Levi.
I did not have to "redeem" my son------another BONUS. <<<that and lots of leg'o'lamb.
It's good to be in the MOSES clan

polish

Jews did not write the NT-----Polacks did. The murder of millions of jews is the machination of
the EMPERORS OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. Poland is part of THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----------try to cope. The same animals who fed people to lions------constitute the SCUM of the
"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

Jews who converted to Christianity are the main people responsible for the New Testament, so it's Jews faults that people read this shit about Jews burning in Hell for being Jews, or that Jews like Judas Iscariot snitched on Jesus to get him killed.

the New Testament are believed to have been written no later than around 120 AD,.[2][3][better source needed] John A. T. Robinson, Dan Wallace, and William F. Albright dated all the books of the New Testament before 70 AD.[4] Others give a final date of 80 AD,[5] or at 96 AD.[6]

Collections of related texts such as letters of the Apostle Paul (a major collection of which must have been made already by the early 2nd century)[7] and the Canonical Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John (asserted by Irenaeus of Lyon in the late-2nd century as the Four Gospels) gradually were joined to other collections and single works in different combinations to form various Christian canons of Scripture.
Christianity as you know it today did not exist until after Constantine, the Butcher. I mean, The Great.

If true, or not true.

Admit it Irosie is the #1 retard on this forum, blaming Poland for the Holy Roman Empire, the Holocaust, and the New Testament.
I vote you the most likely to present facts out of chronological order.
And whatever happened to your saying "goodbye" to this forum after failing to convert everyone here to the Nazi Party?

The best people - Only the BEST people! :rolleyes-41:

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy
The same could be said of Billy Graham who preached Jesus as being the only way for salvation.

"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

If true, or not true.

And whatever happened to your saying "goodbye" to this forum after failing to convert everyone here to the Nazi Party?

When did I ever try to convert people to a Nazi party?

Actually, pre-Nazi Germany most people were anti-Jewish, post-Nazi Germany not so much.

But, what does that have to do with Jewish Christian converts writing the New Testament which caused much suffering to Jews, in the fact that these Jewish Christian converts wrote of Jews going to hell, or Jews snitching on Jesus like Judas Iscariot.

The best people - Only the BEST people! :rolleyes-41:

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy
The same could be said of Billy Graham who preached Jesus as being the only way for salvation.

when I was in college----there was a "jewish" fraternity----? ALPHA EPSILON PI (??) In the chapter
in my college----the boys had a gentile member-------we (some co-eds) and the boys did lunch now and
then-------the boys in the Fraternity taught the gentile kid to-----"do the Kiddush"- <<< that means prayer
on bread -------like Jesus did when he transformed himself into bread on the last supper party.
I wonder if the trump Best Pick pastor------will do KIDDUSH at the embassy lunch-----??? Our token
gentile-----did a credible job

"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

If true, or not true.

Actually, pre-Nazi Germany most people were anti-Jewish, post-Nazi Germany not so much.

But, what does that have to do with Jewish Christian converts writing the New Testament which caused much suffering to Jews, in the fact that these Jewish Christian converts wrote of Jews going to hell, or Jews snitching on Jesus like Judas Iscariot.

Polacks have a history of OVER-ESTIMATING those "converts to Christianity" -----Fret not----
Muslims do the same thing-------if you take their version of history-------ALL DA JEWS OF
ARABIA "reverted" to islam--------and later on 'ALL DA HINDOOOS did the same----happily

"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

If true, or not true.

Paul wrote the Gospels and Epistles.
Luke was not a Jew.
Nice try.

If true, or not true.

Luke was not a Jew.
Nice try.

even Paul was not really a jew-------"convert"-----I am not so sure-----he was a DILETTANTE...greek.
NO ONKELOS he

If true, or not true.

Luke was not a Jew.
Nice try.

even Paul was not really a jew-------"convert"-----I am not so sure-----he was a DILETTANTE...greek.
NO ONKELOS he
To be honest I never heard that.
I have heard that the Tanna R' Shimon joined his circle to make Paul's new religion as different as possible from Judaism.
Simon Peter is from the Hebrew Shimon HaPatur; Patur means to "allow".
Shimon basically provided "reasons" why not practicing each commandment was allowed.

polish

"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

If true, or not true.

Well, Rosie has a giant gaping hole in her head, literally, and most post-Holocaust Jews are dilettante types, influenced by the hardcore racist Chasidics, also largely a 1950's phenomenon, and they learn their Xian bashing rubbish from them. And, you do indeed whitewash what the Poles and many other Slaves did in cooperating with the Nazis, so maybe you have a big hole in your head as well. Maybe you and Rosie can get married. You're very much alike when it comes to fake history, just some very slight differences in word choices.

If true, or not true.

Luke was not a Jew.
Nice try.

NO ONKELOS he
To be honest I never heard that.
I have heard that the Tanna R' Shimon joined his circle to make Paul's new religion as different as possible from Judaism.
Simon Peter is from the Hebrew Shimon HaPatur; Patur means to "allow".
Shimon basically provided "reasons" why not practicing each commandment was allowed.

I have a feeling that the PUTUR was a late appellation (???) What did you NOT hear
about PAUL-----he was by ancestry a GREEK ----the story is that his parents were something
like converts to Judaism. He was VERY greek in culture

If true, or not true.

Luke was not a Jew.
Nice try.

Weren't Paul, and Matthew Jewish converts to Christianity?

Aren't they the ones who wrote of these texts of Jews killing Jesus, and of Jews or Jews going to Hell for not accepting Christ?

"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

If true, or not true.

And, you do indeed whitewash what the Poles and many other Slaves did in cooperating with the Nazis, so maybe you have a big hole in your head as well. Maybe you and Rosie can get married. You're very much alike when it comes to fake history, just some very slight differences in word choices.

Why did Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum say that Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were not only worse than Polish Nazi collaborators, but at times worse than Ukrainian, Latvian Nazi collaborators, and even Nazi Germans themselves?

Maybe we should stop White-washing Jews from the fact they have played a big role in their own suffering, be it the Jewish Nazi collaborators, to the fact that the Jews invented Christianity, and it's texts against Jews, which promote Jewish suffering.

"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

If true, or not true.

Well, Rosie has a giant gaping hole in her head, literally, and most post-Holocaust Jews are dilettante types, influenced by the hardcore racist Chasidics, also largely a 1950's phenomenon, and they learn their Xian bashing rubbish from them. And, you do indeed whitewash what the Poles and many other Slaves did in cooperating with the Nazis, so maybe you have a big hole in your head as well. Maybe you and Rosie can get married. You're very much alike when it comes to fake history, just some very slight differences in word choices.

PIC. I AM INFLUENCED BY CHASSIDICS?-------nope----nobody in my ancestry was
Chassidic, nor are the Chassidic people "RACIST" YOU DISGUSTING PIG!!!!. Chassidism ---
by their actual history are a REACTION AGAINST YOUR DISGUSTING FITH. They sought
refuge in mysticism over the DEAD BODIES OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHOM YOU AND
YOUR FELLOW DOGS MURDERED. My ancestors escaped YOUR FILTH-----
in the 19th century. My ancestors did leave your FILTH------during the time that----the
Chassidic movement was in development ---- A REACTION AGAINST YOUR FILTH and STINK

Paul was a Pharisee, and like most of the privileged Jews of the day far more interested in racist BS and genealogies than ideological Judaism, and saw the light as did all the Jews who converted to Christianity and rejected the dead end tribalists to pursue real Judaism, as opposed to legalistic hubris and shallow phoniness that stagnated the culture form around 300 B.C. on. Most Jews that didn't convert to the new covenant were no longer ideologically Jewish, just racists devoted to whatever the tribes were that Abraham came from; the covenants made them Jewish, not their race or anything else, so when they abandoned their prophets they also abandoned Judaism. As we know, they converted to Christianity in waves, by the thousands upon thousands, and this put a real crimp in the 'racial purists', they lost a lot of money and prestige on top of their stupid arrogant wars against the Romans, and were angry at having to compete with the new Way for converts dumb enough to devote themselves to worthless priests who kept insisting they were 'born' to their high positions, and you peasants owe us money and respect. lol didn't work out for them then or over the next 600 hundred years.

They probably love Islam over the real Jews because it appears Islam saved them from extinction and gave them good livings in return for their devotion to Allah and enthusiasm in their wars against Xians and Europe. They have a whole lot of people believing all they ever did was sit around being scholars and thinking Grand Thoughts all day and dindonuttin for thousands of years but heal the sick, produce great wisdom n stuff, like all the myths Burb Brats have about 'native Americans', never mind they were warrior tribes and big fans of violence and wiping out other peoples. They suddenly changed, for some reason they never get around to explaining, into a club of Ghandis and Forrest Gumps overnight somewhere around the 3rd Century B.C. or something.

Even today there are many racist sects who cheer every act of terror committed in Europe against Da Evul Xians, and want Israel to align with Islam. Most racist are of course insane, and it's no different with these fake Chasidic and liberal Jews of the sort who subscribe to Tikkun.

Last edited:
Pastor Jeffries is not a bigot. Leftists are so quick to throw that word around and ignore the fact that in doing so they are showing themselves to be the true bigots.

If true, or not true.

Luke was not a Jew.
Nice try.

Weren't Paul, and Matthew Jewish converts to Christianity?

Aren't they the ones who wrote of these texts of Jews killing Jesus, and of Jews or Jews going to Hell for not accepting Christ?

nope-----Paul was a GREEK---who dabbled in Judaism-----and no one know who matthew was but he was CLEARLY a shill for the ROMAN DOGS-------they say he was a "tax collector"-----even back
then---"TAX COLLECTORS" were ROMAN SHIT SHILLS which is why normal people hated
TAX COLLECTORS------you sunday school whore lied------she claimed that the :TAX COLLECTORS
were collecting taxes FOR DA JOOOOS ------nope----it was for the ROMAN DOGS

"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

If true, or not true.

And, you do indeed whitewash what the Poles and many other Slaves did in cooperating with the Nazis, so maybe you have a big hole in your head as well. Maybe you and Rosie can get married. You're very much alike when it comes to fake history, just some very slight differences in word choices.

Why did Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum say that Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were not only worse than Polish Nazi collaborators, but at times worse than Ukrainian, Latvian Nazi collaborators, and even Nazi Germans themselves?

Because maybe they were. So what? You think that absolves millions of Poles cheering along the Nazi roundups or something? What percentage of Jews collaborated compared to some 90% of Poles?

Maybe we should stop White-washing Jews from the fact they have played a big role in their own suffering, be it the Jewish Nazi collaborators, to the fact that the Jews invented Christianity, and it's texts against Jews, which promote Jewish suffering.

I don't whitewash anybody or anything, and never have, here or anywhere else, and neither in fact to many Jewish historians. Take that complaint to Polish colleges and universities that are fine with turning out grade school teachers happy to lie to Polish children about their grandparents and their support of Nazis.

"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

If true, or not true.

PIC. I AM INFLUENCED BY CHASSIDICS?-------nope----nobody in my ancestry was
Chassidic, nor are the Chassidic people "RACIST" YOU DISGUSTING PIG!!!!. Chassidism ---
by their actual history are a REACTION AGAINST YOUR DISGUSTING FITH. They sought
refuge in mysticism over the DEAD BODIES OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHOM YOU AND
YOUR FELLOW DOGS MURDERED. My ancestors escaped YOUR FILTH-----
in the 19th century. My ancestors did leave your FILTH------during the time that----the
Chassidic movement was in development ---- A REACTION AGAINST YOUR FILTH and STINK

Ah ... Rosie having another one of her frequent 'personal history' changes, according to the topic. Sometimes she likes to point out how she liked living among chassidics and 'felt safe with them' n stuff, and learned at their knees all about Evul Xians and the hapless hobbit-like innocence of all Jews everywhere, suffering at the hands of Constantine, assorted Romans, Evul Spaniards, ad nauseam..

Forum List

Back