Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new embassy

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
The best people - Only the BEST people! :rolleyes-41:

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy
Still at war with God, I see:

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. -- Jesus

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. -- Jesus

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy

Well, that might be pretty nasty of him, but not as nasty as Jews snitching on Jesus to get him killed, and then the Jewish Talmud stating that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell.

Oh good Lord, those frickin' Baptists! The Israelis probably wouldn't have known about that if CNN hadn't run with it this morning, though. How many of them are watching Baptist interviews from 2013?

Still at war with God, I see:

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. -- Jesus

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. -- Jesus
Wait, isn't that father the same father who made the Jews HIS chosen people?

That's great. Trump is God. he can pardon the Jews in hell.

Wait, isn't that father the same father who made the Jews HIS chosen people?
They still are. It was a NATIONAL promise, not a SPIRITUAL promise.

Reject Jesus, reject eternal life.

So, that makes God worse than Hitler?

I mean Hitler only burned them for a moment, God burns them for an eternity?

Gee and here I thought you were going to pick the story about where Trump was seen getting off a UFO meeting with aliens for 20 minutes on the tarmac to exchange family photos while grabbing himself a little pussy! Nice to see you stayed with the "safe" story instead where now a pastor is a bigot if he thinks his religion is the best and that others are misguided------ just like every Islamic leader on the planet. BTW, how can a Jew be "saved" when they don't believe the Savior has even come yet! Liberals and Leftists ---- gotta love them for all the stupid things they say and believe.

Well, that might be pretty nasty of him, but not as nasty as Jews snitching on Jesus to get him killed, and then the Jewish Talmud stating that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell.

your catechism whore like------romans killed jesus, Jesus is not mentioned in the Talmud----and---
there is no "hell" in jewish ethos

That is an Evan for you.

actually it is catholic doctrine

Nope. Eternal life is a GIFT, not a promise.

You have no right to exist forever when you rebel against God.

No , not against God, just against wacked out Evans. Some of you have a sickness of brain and heart. Jesus is probably crying over you Evans and your disgusting thoughts and words.

Nope. Eternal life is a GIFT, not a promise.

You have no right to exist forever when you rebel against God.

So, God doesn't reach his hands out to help Jews to Heaven, so they can burn with Hitler in Hell?

Existence is probably forever for everyone, even science would suggest that, considering that it's a law of science that matter / energy can-not be created, nor destroyed.

In this aspect Reincarnation makes much sense.

Heck, some stories of it seem to make it more than just sense, but a probable reality.

That is an Evan for you.

actually it is catholic doctrine

No its in the NT.

Forum List

Back