Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new embassy

The best people - Only the BEST people! :rolleyes-41:

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy
The NT sends all non Jesus believers to Hell, not just Jews.

One reason I'm not crazy about any of the organized religions.
If you think Judaism is organized you haven't spent any time in an Observant Jewish neighborhood.

Well the negative with Judaism is you have to be born into it (for the most part) - on the other hand, you don't have to deal with the endless proselytizers trying to convert you.

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy

If you think Judaism is organized you haven't spent any time in an Observant Jewish neighborhood.

since I have been in lots and lots of "houses of worship"----of many different religions----
One of my observations re the term ORGANIZED-----is-----of all----from the various
flavors of Christian and also---a few mosques-----when it comes to jews, even the
EVENTS ---ie the services, are not ORGANIZED in synagogues----comparatively

Jesus didn't say it------a whole bunch of OTHER people---most of whom
never met Jesus and some who did not even know Aramaic SAID HE SAID
And you are free to believe that. You have free will in this life.
We all have free will.
I used mine to read the NT 6 times.
6 times because I couldn't count all the errors without using Microsoft Excel.

Free will to believe in Jesus, or not believe in Jesus isn't particularly "Free" or "Not Free"

If it were then we'd expect non-Christians to all become supporters of Jesus, why there's more baptized Christians following Jesus later in life, that's called indoctrination which alters "Free Will" significantly.

Free Will is proportionate, both ideas of "Possession" in Religions, or "Neurotransmiters" in Psychology both would cast doubt on Free Will being a complete reality, nor a non-reality, but rather a proportionate gray area.

If you believe in full Free Will, why do Women get PMS? That's hormones / neurotransmitter responses.

Well the negative with Judaism is you have to be born into it (for the most part) - on the other hand, you don't have to deal with the endless proselytizers trying to convert you.

Only from husbands.:) I should say boyfriends. Ivanka.

So, God doesn't reach his hands out to help Jews to Heaven, so they can burn with Hitler in Hell?

Existence is probably forever for everyone
So you're only a Catholic In Name Only.

Believing Jesus is optional for you.

Yes, Jews have the same choices Poles have. Same as Germans, same as Muslims.

You have THIS life to choose. Choose wisely.

Protestants, if doesn't matter how you live as long as you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

So, God doesn't reach his hands out to help Jews to Heaven, so they can burn with Hitler in Hell?

Protestants, if doesn't matter how you live as long as you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

I don't know, from what I've seen many Protestants accept Trump as their Lord, and Savior, they also accept Israel as their Lord, and Saviour.

That is until Trump's Protestant Pastor comes along, and supports Jews going to Hell, then they see Trump as the bigger Lord, and Savior.

LOL!
I go around with my head gear and everyone hits me with, "Jesus is lord!".
Then I ask them if they know Hebrew and they walk away with a long face.

Jesus didn't say it------a whole bunch of OTHER people---most of whom
never met Jesus and some who did not even know Aramaic SAID HE SAID
And you are free to believe that. You have free will in this life.
We all have free will.
I used mine to read the NT 6 times.
6 times because I couldn't count all the errors without using Microsoft Excel.

Free will to believe in Jesus, or not believe in Jesus isn't particularly "Free" or "Not Free"

If it were then we'd expect non-Christians to all become supporters of Jesus, why there's more baptized Christians following Jesus later in life, that's called indoctrination which alters "Free Will" significantly.

Free Will is proportionate, both ideas of "Possession" in Religions, or "Neurotransmiters" in Psychology both would cast doubt on Free Will being a complete reality, nor a non-reality, but rather a proportionate gray area.

If you believe in full Free Will, why do Women get PMS? That's hormones / neurotransmitter responses.
Let me put it this way...Any religion that says anyone who doesn't believe in that religion is going to hell...
Well, I smell desperation.

LOL!

Is your Head gear Beanie going to protect you from the Nuclear Holocaust that Trump, and his anti-Semitic Pastor are using Israel for by pushing the Third Temple, opps did I say that I mean embassy of Trump?.

You are free to break our laws or not break them. Break them and you lose your liberty or in some cases,your life.

I can't believe I have to explain the basics to someone who claims to be a Catholic.

You are like a Muslim. Your beliefs are purely POLITICAL and not scriptural. You reject the scriptures of your own church.

The apostles died ONLY because they recognized there is NO WAY TO GOD BUT THRU JESUS.

If there were many paths of your own choosing, they died in vain.

You have the scriptural understanding of a house plant.

And that's a lie. Claim to give your life to Christ, and murder, steal or commit adultery. Then explain yourself to Jesus in the Judgement.

You are free to break our laws or not break them. Break them and you lose your liberty or in some cases,your life.

I can't believe I have to explain the basics to someone who claims to be a Catholic.

You are like a Muslim. Your beliefs are purely POLITICAL and not scriptural. You reject the scriptures of your own church.

The apostles died ONLY because they recognized there is NO WAY TO GOD BUT THRU JESUS.

If there were many paths of your own choosing, they died in vain.

You have the scriptural understanding of a house plant.

If Catholics, and other Christians believed in Demonic possession controlling people's free will, which not only did they all basically believe until recently, but sometimes still do.

Then are you admitting that.
A.) Free Will does not exist, because of Demonic possession.
B.) That all Christians were wrong about Demonic possession?

LOL!

Is your Head gear Beanie going to protect you from the Nuclear Holocaust that Trump, and his anti-Semitic Pastor are using Israel for by pushing the Third Temple, opps did I say that I mean embassy of Trump?.
You mean the Israeli attack that failed 2 weeks ago and you were having an orgasm that the Russian built defense systems defeated the stupid Jews?
And then the stupid Jews took a few days to figure it out and destroyed the Russian built defense systems built by Russians that were much smarter than stupid Jews?
You must really be annoyed.

Well, that might be pretty nasty of him, but not as nasty as Jews snitching on Jesus to get him killed, and then the Jewish Talmud stating that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell.
What a stupid thing to say. The bigot pastor is talking about real people, and you are talking about a fictional character. How fucking stupid and embarrassing.

And that's a lie. Claim to give your life to Christ, and murder, steal or commit adultery. Then explain yourself to Jesus in the Judgement.

Aren't like 99% of Americans going to Hell, anyways?

Touching themselves, touching others in their yes-yes spots before marriage, touching kids in their no-no spots without consent, lying, cheating, adultery, murder, theft, Gays, not giving to the Poor enough, not believing in Jesus enough, not going to Church enough, Abortion, Condoms, Birth control, being married and not being fruitful and multiplying, or being married, and being fruitful with birth control, having tattoos, eating meat on Fridays, blah blah blah derp derp derp.

Last edited:

Well, that might be pretty nasty of him, but not as nasty as Jews snitching on Jesus to get him killed, and then the Jewish Talmud stating that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell.
What a stupid thing to say. The bigot pastor is talking about real people, and you are talking about a fictional character. How fucking stupid and embarrassing.

Who's the fictional character?

Jesus?

That's not very nice, or smart

How come Josephus speaks of Jesus of Nazareth?

Forum List

Back