Trump Pardons Convicted War Criminals

Barack Obama was a real man.

I%20told%20Russia%20cropped-M.jpg
Funny how a libtard will see feminine men as "real men" while those men are toxic to masculinity. Anthony Weiner(Carlos Danger), Bill "the rapist" Clinton, Harvey (Wallbanging) Weinstein, Jeffery "The dead" Epstein, and many other liberal "real" men are toxic to women and the left just cant pull their heads out of their asses to see it.

View attachment 290799
Funny how Trumpettes view
mutual agreements?

How many war crimes have the ISIS mutually agreed they have committed? And the number and degree of their punishments? Any demotions? What about prison terms they have put their guys in for killing innocent people.

OH YEAH.

I FERGOT.

There are NO innocent people in the eyes of Radical Muslims.

So are you insinuating we lower ourselves to their level?

Answer the question, Bunky. How many war crimes have the ISIS mutually agreed they have committed? And the number and degree of their punishments? Any demotions? What about prison terms they have put any of their guys in for killing innocent people?

I'm not insinuating anything except that we WIN WARS and stop putting ourselves at every disadvantage while giving the enemy every advantage. Doing that doesn't come within a LIGHT YEAR of lowering ourselves to "their level." We don't have to destroy our own best people for every little thing that goes wrong or for every mistake made on the battlefield just to prove to ourselves we are on the moral high ground! Cause guess what, Bunky, THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE. They will just keep coming killing our people.
Still expect our troops to act like ISIS?
Back in the day of Rome, when the savages went up against the Romans, did the Romans who were civilized, fight a war and used the Geneva Convention on their prisoners?
So you want the US to having fights to the death in our stadiums rather than baseball?

And how's that working out? Did we "Win" yet? Oh, no, wait, no, we just turned over the region to Russia and Iran.

As you know, the ISIS Caliphate, put in place by the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama is now totally gone.

isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg

I thought Progressives, like yourself, wanted us out of unwinnable wars. When did that change?

And how's that working out? Did we "Win" yet? Oh, no, wait, no, we just turned over the region to Russia and Iran.

As you know, the ISIS Caliphate, put in place by the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama is now totally gone.

isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg

I thought Progressives, like yourself, wanted us out of unwinnable wars. When did that change?
2015 & 2016 Obama was President. But he gets no credit?

No, he gets ALL of the credit for creating ISIS and allowing it to grow into a multi-national caliphate at the cost of millions of lives and untoward trillions of dollars. There is enough blood on the hands of Barack The Butcher to fill truckloads, but he did not care so long as it pleased his donors and backers like you.

I spent time in the military , I know the UCMJ. Bradley Manning committed a crime and should never have been pardoned. That is why we have a UCMJ. I agreed with you once Joe, but keep this up and we will be at it again.

He wasn't pardoned, his sentence was commuted.

Sorry you don't see the difference.

One more time... he didn't expose information to the enemy, he exposed it to the American People, who were being lied to.

The army kept lowering the standards to keep fighting a war on an emotional state, and they ended up with guys like Bergdahl and Manning, people who never, ever should have been enlisted to start with.
They were inducted during the Obama regime, moron. He's the one who lowered the standards that allowed mental misfits into the service.

Yes, President Obama did a good job defeating the caliphate created by Bush's policies of destabalizing the region.

They were inducted during the Obama regime, moron. He's the one who lowered the standards that allowed mental misfits into the service.

Let's look at that.

Bowe Bergdahl..

Bowe Bergdahl - Wikipedia

In 2006, Bergdahl entered basic training in the United States Coast Guard but was discharged after twenty-six days for psychological reasons, receiving an "uncharacterized discharge".[3]

In 2008, Bergdahl enlisted in the United States Army and graduated from the Infantry School at Fort Benning, Georgia.[2] He was then assigned to the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, based at Fort Richardson, Alaska.[19]

Who was President in 2008? It wasn't Obama.

Okay, let's look at Bradley Manning.

Chelsea Manning - Wikipedia

Manning began basic training at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, on October 2, 2007. She wrote that she soon realized she was neither physically nor mentally prepared for it.[73] Six weeks after enlisting, she was sent to the discharge unit. She was allegedly being bullied, and in the opinion of another soldier, was having a breakdown. The soldier told The Guardian: "The kid was barely five foot ... He was a runt, so pick on him. He's crazy, pick on him. He's a faggot, pick on him. The guy took it from every side. He couldn't please anyone." Nicks writes that Manning, who was used to being bullied, fought back—if the drill sergeants screamed at her, she would scream at them—to the point where they started calling her "General Manning".

Who was president in 2007? Once again- Not Obama.

God, I love bitch-slapping you.

As I said, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama gets all the credit...for creating the ISIS Caliphate. President Donald Trump, as you know, changed our Rules of Engagement and we took back the land.

As I said, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama gets all the credit...for creating the ISIS Caliphate. President Donald Trump, as you know, changed our Rules of Engagement and we took back the land.

Actually, they had been largely defeated by the time Trump got there.

However, neither one of these guys deserve the credit.

Iran did most of the actual fighting...

Yes, Obama did a great job of defeating it... well, no, Iran did... but that's okay, we know you wouldn't want to give them credit.

Don't worry, your Zionist Masters will tell you Iran is the new threat.

Actually, they had been largely defeated by the time Trump got there.

However, neither one of these guys deserve the credit.

Iran did most of the actual fighting...

giphy-S.gif

Testified against him because they were outraged by what he did, or testified because the Army threatened to prosecute them, too? Six of them received immunity.

The Army was going to make an example of someone, and this guy was just unlucky enough to be the guy they picked.
Sorry I'm late to the party. We turned him in because he harassed, threatened, and then murdered innocent civilians and then attempted to cover it up and his behavior was endangering literally everyone's lives. He was prosecuted because of us on the ground refused to do anything else until he was removed from his position for the (multiple) crimes he was convicted of committing. I'd appreciate you not talking out of your ass. Also, only four of the 20+ witnesses had immunity, it was testimonial and not transactional, which means they were still punished. The rest of us were never threatened or pressured or forced to do anything. I'm tired of these lies persisting so many years later. Get better sources.

Sorry I'm late to the party. We turned him in because he harassed, threatened, and then murdered innocent civilians and then attempted to cover it up and his behavior was endangering literally everyone's lives. He was prosecuted because of us on the ground refused to do anything else until he was removed from his position for the (multiple) crimes he was convicted of committing. I'd appreciate you not talking out of your ass. Also, only four of the 20+ witnesses had immunity, it was testimonial and not transactional, which means they were still punished. The rest of us were never threatened or pressured or forced to do anything. I'm tired of these lies persisting so many years later. Get better sources.
Who is "we?"

Are you actually claiming to be one of the people who testified against him?

Who is "we?" Are you actually claiming to be one of the people who testified against him?
Yeah, hence me stumbling across this three years late. I was in the Army Times article, the NY Times article, the docu-series, and a few mentions in the WaPo article too. I've been active on Twitter for like 8 years as well just because of this mess. If I accomplish nothing else until the day I die, at least I know we set the record straight. But these things stay with you, ya know, having a major news network tell lies about you and your friends for years, seeing justice upended based off false information. The way I feel about it, it's probably never going away. But it feels like the right thing to do.

Yeah, hence me stumbling across this three years late. I was in the Army Times article, the NY Times article, the docu-series, and a few mentions in the WaPo article too. I've been active on Twitter for like 8 years as well just because of this mess. If I accomplish nothing else until the day I die, at least I know we set the record straight. But these things stay with you, ya know, having a major news network tell lies about you and your friends for years, seeing justice upended based off false information. The way I feel about it, it's probably never going away. But it feels like the right thing to do.
I don't believe it. I'll bet you're also a millionaire.

What's your name so we can check up on it?

I don't believe it. I'll bet you're also a millionaire.

What's your name so we can check up on it?
I can understand the skepticism, but it's practically spelled out for you. Just cause I don't make unfounded claims, go find me on twitter, it's an 8 year old account with my picture and everything. I even said hi to you in my last tweet. My handle is @fucking_fitzy so you don't have to wade through all the other Todd Fitzgeralds, lol

Why the hell are you responding to a three year old thread? I had to go back and try to find out what you were responding to. So we are talking about the case of 1LT Lorance.

I am not arguing Lorance was a good officer. It seemed to me he sucked. He should have gotten a bad conduct discharge. But reading the WAPO article, it seems like that platoon had a lot of problems before Lorance got there. We dope these guys up on uppers and then wonder why they make bad decisions. We don't provide them with services to adjust when they get back. The way the army abused the troops fighting over there was horrible... but of course, what we see is people heaping abuse on Biden for putting an end to the stupidity.

But going to prison for 19 years for a bad decision made in combat, while other members of the platoon were given a pass or immunity? Uh. No.

I doubt Trump put much more thought into it than "Fox News Says He Good Guy" and left it at that... but as an overall thing... when wars end, you pardon the people who made mistakes.

He shot at some people he considered a threat. I call that bad training. Maybe he should have never gotten a commission. Maybe we need better ways to pick officers.. But handing out murder convictions in a war zone is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.

Why the hell are you responding to a three year old thread? I had to go back and try to find out what you were responding to. So we are talking about the case of 1LT Lorance.

I am not arguing Lorance was a good officer. It seemed to me he sucked. He should have gotten a bad conduct discharge. But reading the WAPO article, it seems like that platoon had a lot of problems before Lorance got there. We dope these guys up on uppers and then wonder why they make bad decisions. We don't provide them with services to adjust when they get back. The way the army abused the troops fighting over there was horrible... but of course, what we see is people heaping abuse on Biden for putting an end to the stupidity.

But going to prison for 19 years for a bad decision made in combat, while other members of the platoon were given a pass or immunity? Uh. No.

I doubt Trump put much more thought into it than "Fox News Says He Good Guy" and left it at that... but as an overall thing... when wars end, you pardon the people who made mistakes.

He shot at some people he considered a threat. I call that bad training. Maybe he should have never gotten a commission. Maybe we need better ways to pick officers.. But handing out murder convictions in a war zone is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.
Stumbled across these boards, not doing much else today. And it's relevant to me at least. So first of all, discharges are for enlisted and dismissals are for commissioned officers. Second, I don't know what "problems" you're referring to, we were accused by the defense of being fucked up but that held no water. The reason we had our prior LT injured was because one of the squad leaders ignored solid intelligence, but I digress. It wasn't a "bad decision made in combat", there was no combat while he was with us. He started off threatening locals, then ordering illegal harassing fire towards them, then on day three they came up to complain, he threatened to kill them, they left, and he ordered their murders. As far as the supposed immunity, only four of the 22 testifying witnesses had any sort. And it was testimonial immunity, not transactional, which means they were still punished with GOMARs. It ruined others careers for sure. But nobody else was actively trying to obstruct justice and filing false reports. That was all him. You know they had proper IDs on them? He told us to just "pretend" we didn't see them. So believe me when I tell you that he was wrong in every way and his actions over the three days he was there are completely indefensible. I noticed nobody here brought up how he ordered a soldier to shoot near a group of children, yet that's been publicly acknowledged since 2013 cause it was covered in the local news who sat in on the court martial. Not that most people understand what a "primary source" is.

Stumbled across these boards, not doing much else today. And it's relevant to me at least. So first of all, discharges are for enlisted and dismissals are for commissioned officers. Second, I don't know what "problems" you're referring to, we were accused by the defense of being fucked up but that held no water. The reason we had our prior LT injured was because one of the squad leaders ignored solid intelligence, but I digress. It wasn't a "bad decision made in combat", there was no combat while he was with us. He started off threatening locals, then ordering illegal harassing fire towards them, then on day three they came up to complain, he threatened to kill them, they left, and he ordered their murders. As far as the supposed immunity, only four of the 22 testifying witnesses had any sort. And it was testimonial immunity, not transactional, which means they were still punished with GOMARs. It ruined others careers for sure. But nobody else was actively trying to obstruct justice and filing false reports. That was all him. You know they had proper IDs on them? He told us to just "pretend" we didn't see them. So believe me when I tell you that he was wrong in every way and his actions over the three days he was there are completely indefensible. I noticed nobody here brought up how he ordered a soldier to shoot near a group of children, yet that's been publicly acknowledged since 2013 cause it was covered in the local news who sat in on the court martial. Not that most people understand what a "primary source" is.

I served for 11 years Active Duty and reserve. Never served in combat, so I won't take that away from you. And, yes, I was in a Service Support Role. Frankly, none of you sounded like model soldiers according to the WaPo article. Sounds like 1LT Torance got off on a bad foot with you guys. It also sounds like his NCO's really didn't support him and his CO didn't give him clear guidance. 20 years of war in Afghanistan wrecked the army. Then you wonder why the Army can't meet it's recruiting goals.

Frankly, the fact is that military courts are hardly fair. Once the system decided it was going to make an example out of Torance, that was kind of it. 19 years was excessive. Trump did the right thing (entirely by accident, because we are talking about Trump here.)

Every war we ever fought, when it was over, we make these kinds of decisions. Rusty Calley got released after a year, for killing an entire village.

So I ask the question, are you upset he wasn't punished enough, or are you upset he's a right wing celebrity now while the other guys had to deal with PTSD and other issues after they left?

Forum List

Back