Trump Owns the Left

Don't make the mistake of assuming most Americans are as well informed as you or I they are not. Most Americans are too busy with their jobs and families to pay much attention, the liberal media takes advantage of this. They spew twisted half truths which many Americans just assumed were true because they heard it on the news, they continue to spew the talking point until its debunked but by then its too late, they have fooled many Americans who will never read the retraction buried on page 29.

Trump has upset this scheme, we have a POTUS who finally calls the liberal media out on this crap and the American people have begun to question anything the liberal media reports now after discovering they were being lied to.
He does call the media out and he calls bureaucrats in Washington out which is a good thing... The problem is he calls all these people out while doing the same thing. He spreads more fake news than any media entity. and he hides behind the fake news label to dodge accountability for his actions. Please tell me you can see that.

Who is to blame for Trump becoming president? Yes the liberal media and Washington establishment. Don't fault Trump for the American people getting so fed up with the liberal media and DC establishment's BS that they voted for a guy like Trump. A fitting punishment imo.
I don’t disagree with that. The system is a mess and Trump played off people’s frustrations. Plus they couldnt run a decent candidate against him. The problem is emotion trumps intellect so take smart policy people like Kasich, a candidate who probably had the most potential to make significant progress through legislation... guys like that have a very hard time campaign against the bullhorns like trump. We need somebody that has both the charisma and the policy chops. Trump lacks the latter

Kasich lost when he sided with illegals over the American people illegals are killing, raping, and stringing out on drugs. Jeb Bush did the same thing and got clobbered during the primary. Both those idiots never saw it coming.

Trump dared to even talk about illegals and nearly the entire GOP field attacked him like a pack of wild dogs, the media blasted Trump, demanded an apology, and declared he was finished in the race. Trump refused to apologize and doubled down and they attacked him with even more ferocity. Then what happened? Yes a filthy illegal scumbag shot and killed a young women in San Francisco's sanctuary city right in front of her father. The American people sided with Trump and within a couple of weeks most of the other GOP candidates had flipped flopped and joined Trump on illegal immigration.
Sure, Trumps harsh stance on illegal immigration and strong borders was a big part of his support. I think the thought of tax cuts and growing a strong economy led by a businessman was a stronger factor. He did barely win the election against a very flawed candidate on the other side so it wasn't like a huge majority of Americans supported his candidacy... Not even a majority of Americans supported it.

It wasn't a harsh stance on illegal immigration, we have bombed countries to rubble for doing less to the American people than illegals have done. Christ Slade an illegal just broke into an American's home and raped their 6 year old daughter in her own bed. I don't think you are in touch with the growing outrage of the American people.

Don't make the mistake of assuming most Americans are as well informed as you or I they are not. Most Americans are too busy with their jobs and families to pay much attention, the liberal media takes advantage of this. They spew twisted half truths which many Americans just assumed were true because they heard it on the news, they continue to spew the talking point until its debunked but by then its too late, they have fooled many Americans who will never read the retraction buried on page 29.

Trump has upset this scheme, we have a POTUS who finally calls the liberal media out on this crap and the American people have begun to question anything the liberal media reports now after discovering they were being lied to.
He does call the media out and he calls bureaucrats in Washington out which is a good thing... The problem is he calls all these people out while doing the same thing. He spreads more fake news than any media entity. and he hides behind the fake news label to dodge accountability for his actions. Please tell me you can see that.

Who is to blame for Trump becoming president? Yes the liberal media and Washington establishment. Don't fault Trump for the American people getting so fed up with the liberal media and DC establishment's BS that they voted for a guy like Trump. A fitting punishment imo.
I don’t disagree with that. The system is a mess and Trump played off people’s frustrations. Plus they couldnt run a decent candidate against him. The problem is emotion trumps intellect so take smart policy people like Kasich, a candidate who probably had the most potential to make significant progress through legislation... guys like that have a very hard time campaign against the bullhorns like trump. We need somebody that has both the charisma and the policy chops. Trump lacks the latter

Kasich lost when he sided with illegals over the American people illegals are killing, raping, and stringing out on drugs. Jeb Bush did the same thing and got clobbered during the primary. Both those idiots never saw it coming.

Trump dared to even talk about illegals and nearly the entire GOP field attacked him like a pack of wild dogs, the media blasted Trump, demanded an apology, and declared he was finished in the race. Trump refused to apologize and doubled down and they attacked him with even more ferocity. Then what happened? Yes a filthy illegal scumbag shot and killed a young women in San Francisco's sanctuary city right in front of her father. The American people sided with Trump and within a couple of weeks most of the other GOP candidates had flipped flopped and joined Trump on illegal immigration.
Sure, Trumps harsh stance on illegal immigration and strong borders was a big part of his support. I think the thought of tax cuts and growing a strong economy led by a businessman was a stronger factor. He did barely win the election against a very flawed candidate on the other side so it wasn't like a huge majority of Americans supported his candidacy... Not even a majority of Americans supported it.

GW Bush was a businessman. Trump was a boy who got handed a 500 million dollar business from his parents. He built nothing then set a record for bankruptcy. There was no flawed candidate on the other side, there was a candidate with a lot of proven false allegations but that person was a far superior candidate. Trump had a real record of corruption and lying which the stupid decided to ignore. He had a real record, not one made up by the opposing party,.yet most of you believed the narrative about her being flawed and now we got Gilligan running the country.

Illegals aren't doing any of these things. Illegals are not the problem but what we see here is an example of what Trump played to get elected.

Look clown you are not even in my league, talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:

There is no liberal media and the fact is anyone believing this crap is ignorant. The Washington problem was a problem the people who voted republican created. So what is their solution? Blame the Washington they made and elect anther republican .The so called liberal media that does not exist had nothing to do with Trump being elected. And just like the imaginary liberal media, the imaginary belief that a certain group was being left out and behind now continues the problem. Trump has no charisma, but he played on a certain belief from a certain demographic based on a lie they have been telling themselves for the past 52 years.
So would you say that there is not conservative or liberal influence between MSNBC, FOX and CNN? There are all provided fair and balanced and non political coverage?

The claim is the entre media industry is liberal. And it's not. Really not even close. Those 3 TV stations are not the entre media industry.

Illegals aren't doing any of these things. Illegals are not the problem but what we see here is an example of what Trump played to get elected.

I'm no a minor leaguer like you. I am in the majors.

Trump owns a minority of RW cucks - nothing more, nothing less.
Not even a year yet and Trump has reshaped the judicial system for the next 40 years while you lefties stare at twitter for his next post.
He replaced one right winger with another. I'd hardly call that shaping the judicial system for the next 40 years.

Right, as evidenced by your inability to speak clearly, "I'm no a minor leaguer"?

Those are the headlines you see? How about the main headlines that every media source is leading with: Trumps fued with a gold star widow, Trumps feud with Republican Senator Bob Corker, What happened in NIger? Will the Reps get Tax Reformed finished??
Trump playing with you lefties.
View attachment 156318
He should keep "playing" then, while the blood thirsty dickheads in his base eat up the divisive, "in your face", shit that he pulls the majority of people shake their heads in embarrassment. So far his presidency has been dominated by childish rhetoric and very little substance. If he continues to fail to follow through with anything that is actually going to help middle class America then he is going to be easily replaced in 2020.
Hilarious. You validate the OP. I bet spit flies from your mouth yelling at the tv.
Keep betting, the fantasy land that you live in and the joy you seem to get out projecting all these depressed liberals is not only pathetic but its just wrong. I'm actually still rooting for Trump to grow up and stick to business. I want good things to be done for our country and think he has the potential to do that. But i'm still going to be critical when I see him do needless and divisive BS for no other reason but to feed his ego.
You can keep your doctor and your health plan.
What happened to you?

I kept mine

Right, as evidenced by your inability to speak clearly, "I'm no a minor leaguer"?

That's pretty clear. Everybody else understood it. I can't help you are illiterate

Doesn't seem to take more than a shiny object to distract Trump
Or a bit of carrion...colloquially known as road kill...the friggin buzzard can't help himself...
says the moonbats who spend hours obsessing over every tweet.
Presidential tweets are of far more import than tweets by your average. populist bigots. Trump could tweet something that might start a nuclear holocaust. You ought to be obssessing over his tweets too.

Or a bit of carrion...colloquially known as road kill...the friggin buzzard can't help himself...
Presidential tweets are of far more import than tweets by your average. populist bigots. Trump could tweet something that might start a nuclear holocaust. You ought to be obssessing over his tweets too.
Trump has you lefties on a string.

Trump has you lefties on a string.
Look in the mirror man, you’re playing puppet exactly as he wants you to. Focus on the shine objects, if the news reports anything negative then it’s fake news, if nothing gets done in Washington it’s not his fault it’s congress... it’s finger pointing city over there and you are running to wherever he is pointing. Let’s do a little test. What are the top fuck ups that you can attribute to trump? Or are you going to claim that he has played a perfect game?

Keep betting, the fantasy land that you live in and the joy you seem to get out projecting all these depressed liberals is not only pathetic but its just wrong. I'm actually still rooting for Trump to grow up and stick to business. I want good things to be done for our country and think he has the potential to do that. But i'm still going to be critical when I see him do needless and divisive BS for no other reason but to feed his ego.
You can keep your doctor and your health plan.
I love that you numbskulls keep using that line. So under those standards, Trump is a liar for not doing Repeal and Replace quickly and easily... And he will be a liar under your standards if the corporate tax rate isn't cut down to 15% is that right?
Trump told the truth about Obamacare. Republican Congress did not.

Do try to keep up better.
So I guess we could say that Obama told the truth about his intent with Obamacare and the Congress and Insurance companies did not. Ok, glad we got that cleared up.
As the creator of Obamacare said, they relied upon you idiots to get it passed.

Who is Trump relying on to get it repealed?

Hey now that Dem's have a lot of time on their hands, you know after losing the House, Senate, and White House they can focus on women's issues...oh wait WeinStein. :eusa_think: Dem's just can't catch a break lately.
Do you really think you are making an intelligent argument? Like a rich liberal hollywood donor has anything to do with people who fight for legislation that will help women? again, i'll say... grow up

Which one, it seems like some new liberal women abuser surfaces every other day. Rush commented this morning that now liberals are accusing Weinstein of being a racist because he never abused any black women, man the left have come unglued. :laugh:
You are talking about one dipshit. How in the world does that encompass an entire ideology comprised of millions of people? Does Trump access hollywood video or Oreilly's antics at Fox news represent the values of all conservatives? of course not.

Your side is the self appointed defender of women, Dem's have serious egg on their faces. The code of silence on Dem's abusing women has broken wide open and the most senior leaders in the Dem party including two presidents were pals with these people, ouch! lol
The "code" was broken by liberals and has been perpetuated by liberals. So this imaginary war that you think the "Right" is winning on this issue doesn't really exist. Liberals are just as quick if not quicker to expose and demonize these people that abuse women, no matter what their ideology
both sides have a horrible habit of taking the worst of the other side and trying to say that is the "normal" behavior for that side.

these people they parade around *are* the extreme and both sides are in ovedrive trying to make the worst of the other side their "normal".

Forum List

Back