Such Compassion! President Trump Sent Gold Star Family A $25,000 Check

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As I said, this dear leader helping America be great again is a compassionate man, especially to the families of the fallen. It's great to know he cares about his type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. They have that special heritage blessed by God.

trump-hug-military-2-600x330.jpg

Media Blackout: President Trump Sent Goldstar Family a $25,000 Check

Wow, thats awesome.
Maybe trump needs to reform the USPS. No need for a check to take 3 months to get to its destination. That family doesnt live on Mars.

After three months?

Did Fat Donnie have to wait for the check to clear?

Three months or not, he didn't have to send the check at all--but he did!
He didn't have to tell the whole world about it. 3 months it took? No funds in the bank?

Trump is straight out an asshole him doing acts of kindness is to make himself look less worse. Fuck him!!!

Wow, thats awesome.
Maybe trump needs to reform the USPS. No need for a check to take 3 months to get to its destination. That family doesnt live on Mars.
/----/ How long did it take Hildabeast's check to get there? She does have a charity - you know.

Wow, thats awesome.
/----/ How long did it take Hildabeast's check to get there? She does have a charity - you know.
I get that. And even if he was pressured to do it, its still cool. But the fact remains...

Why is Trump sending $25,000 to any gold star family? Out of his own pocket, I mean?

Why is Trump sending $25,000 to any gold star family? Out of his own pocket, I mean?
I cant remember exactly, nor can find a link but i think it had something to do with funds they never received for his death or something?

As I said, this dear leader helping America be great again is a compassionate man, especially to the families of the fallen. It's great to know he cares about his type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. They have that special heritage blessed by God.

trump-hug-military-2-600x330.jpg

Media Blackout: President Trump Sent Goldstar Family a $25,000 Check

he sent the check after the guy complained that the Donald promised one and didn't send it... and it was publicized.

quiet, kkk freak.

The liberal hatred is strong in this thread. I've undoubtedly ''Triggered' them as I knew it would. White superior psychology, it's a beautiful thing blessed by God.

How much did Hillary or Obama personally send the families of the 4 Americans they abandoned and left to die in Benghazi?

Has Obama sent the family members of the military members he sent to die in Niger a check?

We can only assume 'compassion'. Of course others out of hatred for the man will naturally assume the worst.

Forum List

Back