Trump Owns the Left

Do you really think you are making an intelligent argument? Like a rich liberal hollywood donor has anything to do with people who fight for legislation that will help women? again, i'll say... grow up

Which one, it seems like some new liberal women abuser surfaces every other day. Rush commented this morning that now liberals are accusing Weinstein of being a racist because he never abused any black women, man the left have come unglued. :laugh:
You are talking about one dipshit. How in the world does that encompass an entire ideology comprised of millions of people? Does Trump access hollywood video or Oreilly's antics at Fox news represent the values of all conservatives? of course not.

Your side is the self appointed defender of women, Dem's have serious egg on their faces. The code of silence on Dem's abusing women has broken wide open and the most senior leaders in the Dem party including two presidents were pals with these people, ouch! lol
The "code" was broken by liberals and has been perpetuated by liberals. So this imaginary war that you think the "Right" is winning on this issue doesn't really exist. Liberals are just as quick if not quicker to expose and demonize these people that abuse women, no matter what their ideology
both sides have a horrible habit of taking the worst of the other side and trying to say that is the "normal" behavior for that side.

these people they parade around *are* the extreme and both sides are in ovedrive trying to make the worst of the other side their "normal".
But NOW ice we have McCain Corker AND Flack all republicans calling trump the piece of crap he is

Which one, it seems like some new liberal women abuser surfaces every other day. Rush commented this morning that now liberals are accusing Weinstein of being a racist because he never abused any black women, man the left have come unglued. :laugh:
You are talking about one dipshit. How in the world does that encompass an entire ideology comprised of millions of people? Does Trump access hollywood video or Oreilly's antics at Fox news represent the values of all conservatives? of course not.

Your side is the self appointed defender of women, Dem's have serious egg on their faces. The code of silence on Dem's abusing women has broken wide open and the most senior leaders in the Dem party including two presidents were pals with these people, ouch! lol
The "code" was broken by liberals and has been perpetuated by liberals. So this imaginary war that you think the "Right" is winning on this issue doesn't really exist. Liberals are just as quick if not quicker to expose and demonize these people that abuse women, no matter what their ideology
both sides have a horrible habit of taking the worst of the other side and trying to say that is the "normal" behavior for that side.

these people they parade around *are* the extreme and both sides are in ovedrive trying to make the worst of the other side their "normal".
But NOW ice we have McCain Corker AND Flack all republicans calling trump the piece of crap he is
great. you keep forgetting i am NOT a trump fan. but how i feel personally doesn't matter that much to me.

i think he's an ass. i think he picks fights for the sake of saying he won whether he did or not and it's highly annoying. only thing more annoying to me are the ones who go after him thinking he will change and then get mad when he does exactly what they knew he would do in order to get mad just the same.

kinda fucked up again.

great. you keep forgetting i am NOT a trump fan. but how i feel personally doesn't matter that much to me.

i think he's an ass. i think he picks fights for the sake of saying he won whether he did or not and it's highly annoying. only thing more annoying to me are the ones who go after him thinking he will change and then get mad when he does exactly what they knew he would do in order to get mad just the same.

kinda fucked up again.
Bet you feel McCain Corker and Flack are asses too

kinda fucked up again.
maybe. but i don't pay much attention to them either.

i would find it strange if i let someone i don't know "own" me so emotionally.

Doesn't seem to take more than a shiny object to distract Trump
Or a bit of carrion...colloquially known as road kill...the friggin buzzard can't help himself...
says the moonbats who spend hours obsessing over every tweet.
Presidential tweets are of far more import than tweets by your average. populist bigots. Trump could tweet something that might start a nuclear holocaust. You ought to be obssessing over his tweets too.
Trump has you lefties on a string.
No... Trump thinks he has the world on a string but Putin has HIM on a string. You don't have to be a lefty to realize the implications of that.

Doesn't seem to take more than a shiny object to distract Trump
Or a bit of carrion...colloquially known as road kill...the friggin buzzard can't help himself...
Presidential tweets are of far more import than tweets by your average. populist bigots. Trump could tweet something that might start a nuclear holocaust. You ought to be obssessing over his tweets too.
No... Trump thinks he has the world on a string but Putin has HIM on a string. You don't have to be a lefty to realize the implications of that.
Delusional.

kinda fucked up again.
I don't feel McCain, Corker and Flack are asses.
I know it.

Part of the culture of corruption. There's about 5 people in both Houses worthy enough to not got ridden out on a rail.

kinda fucked up again.
I know it.

Part of the culture of corruption. There's about 5 people in both Houses worthy enough to not got ridden out on a rail.
WHich 5 are those?

Delusional.
Tell that to Mueller and crew.

kinda fucked up again.
I know it.

WHich 5 are those?
Pelosi, Feinstein, Sanchez, Wilson and a player to be named later.

Delusional.
I have no issue with them looking into the Obama/Clinton Russian Uranium One scandal.

kinda fucked up again.
I know it.

WHich 5 are those?
Huh? Those are the only ones you have a problem with and the rest are all good?

kinda fucked up again.
I know it.

WHich 5 are those?
No, those are my keepers.
3 generations after the flood everyone was building the Tower of Babel to flip God off. So we need to seed the next crew

I know it.

WHich 5 are those?
3 generations after the flood everyone was building the Tower of Babel to flip God off. So we need to seed the next crew
Is there a flamer zone for people like you? Thought this forum was supposed to be for serious talk

Delusional.
I have no issue with them looking into the Obama/Clinton Russian Uranium One scandal.
Do you have issue with them looking into
Trump's campaign ties to Putin? Heh heh heh...Sure you do...Trumpty dumpty might sit on his wall and take a great fall.

I know it.

WHich 5 are those?
Is there a flamer zone for people like you? Thought this forum was supposed to be for serious talk
Because if I told you which are the best Congress and Senate members worth keeping you would whine. So I don't, you whine.

If it were up to me, they would all go. I was being generous by saying 5.

WHich 5 are those?
Because if I told you which are the best Congress and Senate members worth keeping you would whine. So I don't, you whine.

Your opinion sucks!

Delusional.
Do you have issue with them looking into
Trump's campaign ties to Putin? Heh heh heh...Sure you do...Trumpty dumpty might sit on his wall and take a great fall.
Oh, they've moved on well beyond the lies.
Uranium One will long be remembered by historians.

Your opinion sucks!
Says the dufus who voted for Hitlery

Forum List

Back