Trump Owns the Left

Trump owns a minority of RW cucks - nothing more, nothing less.
Not even a year yet and Trump has reshaped the judicial system for the next 40 years while you lefties stare at twitter for his next post.

he hasnt done jack-shitte, you be his lil cuckie-boi .. I'll pass.

PISS ON TRUMP .. he loves that !
173BDD8B-69E7-4745-BB09-1939D44F2892.jpeg

Those are the headlines you see? How about the main headlines that every media source is leading with: Trumps fued with a gold star widow, Trumps feud with Republican Senator Bob Corker, What happened in NIger? Will the Reps get Tax Reformed finished??
All fake news spun to make Trump look bad. And you SWALLOW it whole!
There doesn't need to be much spin to make Trump look bad, he does a great job at that all by himself.
YOur claim is false like the media.
Prove it.
Can't prove it. Even if I could and did, you would still deny it and lie. That's a proven trait of regressives.
Unlike yourself I can back up most if not all of my statements with facts. Keep throwing out empty rhetoric that you can't back up, it just keeps your credibility in the gutter. Makes you an easy opponent in debate.

Look at the headlines today.

View attachment 156308
Those are the headlines you see? How about the main headlines that every media source is leading with: Trumps fued with a gold star widow, Trumps feud with Republican Senator Bob Corker, What happened in NIger? Will the Reps get Tax Reformed finished??

1) the feud was started by a politician with an agenda. if any rational person felt it was appropriate to take a widows pain public then they are the ones with the mental issues. i get you hate trump. stop using people to make you feel better about it.
2) wow. a "feud" is a strong word but when you're pushing max emo, i suppose that's standard fare.
3) dunno. what did happen in niger? i'm opening to finding out the truth 100% - but i was for benghazi also. still am.
4) and now let's make up stuff before even an issue cause your list was weak sauce of the day as it stood.

There doesn't need to be much spin to make Trump look bad, he does a great job at that all by himself.
Prove it.
Can't prove it. Even if I could and did, you would still deny it and lie. That's a proven trait of regressives.
Unlike yourself I can back up most if not all of my statements with facts. Keep throwing out empty rhetoric that you can't back up, it just keeps your credibility in the gutter. Makes you an easy advisory in debate.
You mean media links you call facts? Has your delusion became that powerful so that you really believe it now? None of the SHIT you say, "prove" or post would stand in court.

View attachment 156308
Trump playing with you lefties.
View attachment 156318
He should keep "playing" then, while the blood thirsty dickheads in his base eat up the divisive, "in your face", shit that he pulls the majority of people shake their heads in embarrassment. So far his presidency has been dominated by childish rhetoric and very little substance. If he continues to fail to follow through with anything that is actually going to help middle class America then he is going to be easily replaced in 2020.
Hilarious. You validate the OP. I bet spit flies from your mouth yelling at the tv.
Keep betting, the fantasy land that you live in and the joy you seem to get out projecting all these depressed liberals is not only pathetic but its just wrong. I'm actually still rooting for Trump to grow up and stick to business. I want good things to be done for our country and think he has the potential to do that. But i'm still going to be critical when I see him do needless and divisive BS for no other reason but to feed his ego.

Prove it.
Unlike yourself I can back up most if not all of my statements with facts. Keep throwing out empty rhetoric that you can't back up, it just keeps your credibility in the gutter. Makes you an easy opponent in debate.

Keep throwing out empty rhetoric that you can't back up and posting Simpson cartoons ..

:lmao::lmao:

pathetic little simpletons ..

Prove it.

Keep throwing out empty rhetoric that you can't back up and posting Simpson cartoons ..

You mean empty rhetoric like Russia, Russia, Russia?

View attachment 156308
View attachment 156318
He should keep "playing" then, while the blood thirsty dickheads in his base eat up the divisive, "in your face", shit that he pulls the majority of people shake their heads in embarrassment. So far his presidency has been dominated by childish rhetoric and very little substance. If he continues to fail to follow through with anything that is actually going to help middle class America then he is going to be easily replaced in 2020.
Hilarious. You validate the OP. I bet spit flies from your mouth yelling at the tv.
Keep betting, the fantasy land that you live in and the joy you seem to get out projecting all these depressed liberals is not only pathetic but its just wrong. I'm actually still rooting for Trump to grow up and stick to business. I want good things to be done for our country and think he has the potential to do that. But i'm still going to be critical when I see him do needless and divisive BS for no other reason but to feed his ego.
You can keep your doctor and your health plan.

Prove it.

Not my fault you lefties are mentally ill. That was your own doing.

View attachment 156318

I did.

and you can keep Obamacare thanks to Shitforhair.

Last edited:

View attachment 156308

1) the feud was started by a politician with an agenda. if any rational person felt it was appropriate to take a widows pain public then they are the ones with the mental issues. i get you hate trump. stop using people to make you feel better about it.
2) wow. a "feud" is a strong word but when you're pushing max emo, i suppose that's standard fare.
3) dunno. what did happen in niger? i'm opening to finding out the truth 100% - but i was for benghazi also. still am.
4) and now let's make up stuff before even an issue cause your list was weak sauce of the day as it stood.
Wilson was absolutely wrong to take the conversation public, she should have dealt with it privately. Trump is guilty of the exact same thing and was actually the one that sparked this whole thing. Can you own that?

You don't think Corker and Trump are in a feud? Are we playing word games now? Try something for me, go to google and just type in "feud" and see what comes up, then please call me "max emo" again.

View attachment 156308

Wilson was absolutely wrong to take the conversation public, she should have dealt with it privately. Trump is guilty of the exact same thing and was actually the one that sparked this whole thing. Can you own that?

You don't think Corker and Trump are in a feud? Are we playing word games now? Try something for me, go to google and just type in "feud" and see what comes up, then please call me "max emo" again.
I love a President taking the idiots in Congress to the woodshed.

More please.

Prove it.
Unlike yourself I can back up most if not all of my statements with facts. Keep throwing out empty rhetoric that you can't back up, it just keeps your credibility in the gutter. Makes you an easy advisory in debate.
You mean media links you call facts? Has your delusion became that powerful so that you really believe it now? None of the SHIT you say, "prove" or post would stand in court.
We aren't in court genius, we are in reality, well some of us are here. I use references to things that actually happened or things that were actually said. You can play the "Fake News" game all you want, it just proves your a Trump puppet. But even in biased or fake news articles the information can be fact checked and challenged. The is what debate is about, but you seem to prefer to take the lazy approach and not even engage as you hide behind the "fake news" claim. It doesn't get much weaker than that

Prove it.
We aren't in court genius, we are in reality, well some of us are here. I use references to things that actually happened or things that were actually said. You can play the "Fake News" game all you want, it just proves your a Trump puppet. But even in biased or fake news articles the information can be fact checked and challenged. The is what debate is about, but you seem to prefer to take the lazy approach and not even engage as you hide behind the "fake news" claim. It doesn't get much weaker than that
Trump impeached yet?

Oh wait, not even leaks of wrong doing.

Nothing burger.

Prove it.

The liberal media threw away their credibility trying to take Trump out, that people now would doubt everything the media reports well that's on them.

View attachment 156318
I love that you numbskulls keep using that line. So under those standards, Trump is a liar for not doing Repeal and Replace quickly and easily... And he will be a liar under your standards if the corporate tax rate isn't cut down to 15% is that right?

Prove it.
Trump impeached yet?

Oh wait, not even leaks of wrong doing.

Nothing burger.
I never said he should be impeached. Do you now have to resort to clumping me into the arguments of other wingnuts? Are you not able to deal with my statements as I make them? Grow up.

Forum List

Back