Trump, our most divisive in God's history, thinks this is what happens in the deliver room

No Trump thinks all babies are born male and that females are made when the dicks fall off after being spanked by a nurse... Only the strong ones who's dicks don't fall off are male and thus superior!

You loons think somehow a man can "transgender" to being a woman.

Now that's some stupid shit

Forgive them, Sassy ---- they know not of what they speak.

In fact, they ain't got a fucking clue ...

I'll never forgive them for what they have done with their agenda. I despise a leftist with every fiber of my being
Because you are a far flung Alt Right, every bit as bad and worse than the 'ard left.

I've noticed
No Trump thinks all babies are born male and that females are made when the dicks fall off after being spanked by a nurse... Only the strong ones who's dicks don't fall off are male and thus superior!
It's always good to get an input from the third graders!

This is supposed to qualify as intelligent political commentary????

I think not.

Not all third graders in my opinion...

This will be be part and parcel of the TrumpCare regulations.

17264872_10208797960650525_3809519300565376949_n.jpg

Can you post a translation of your cryptic post for English speaking peoples please?

TIA!
He's saying that you dumb fucking retards hate children. You're pro-life until they're born, and then you wash your hands of them and try to screw them and their families.

Wow... that's pretty intense...
The time for fucking around is over

:omg: ...

Can you post a translation of your cryptic post for English speaking peoples please?

TIA!
He's saying that you dumb fucking retards hate children. You're pro-life until they're born, and then you wash your hands of them and try to screw them and their families.

Your President:

200w.gif

TIA!

So vulgar - I missed the point,

Are you having your period ?

TIA!

So what steps are you taking?

TIA!

So vulgar - I missed the point,

Are you having your period ?
No

TIA!

Your President:

And yours.

Not for long if he keeps it up. The GOP will throw him out. Ryan and McConnell are getting drunk in their offices every night now.

I can't believe the emotional intensity and projection directed at Trump from the left, especially here on the USMB .. it enters the realms of lunacy.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if babies started being thrown in the trash if republicans had their way...

Republicans are evil and soulless monsters.

Exactly opposite .. go stand in line with the lefty nut cases...

TIA!
Did he say that?

I didn't hear him say that.

I don't think he said that.

I think you're making that up.

TIA!

Your President:

200w.gif

That's right ... and don't forget it.

TIA!
Did he say that?

Ask him. Whether that's what he meant, it's still true.

TIA!
Did he say that?

Ask him. Whether that's what he meant, it's still true.
Oh ... so you're saying you just might have made that up, huh?

No surprise here.

I think not.

It's called satire, you humorless douche.

Also, WaPo does it:

Opinion | Trump’s budget makes perfect sense and will fix America, and I will tell you why

I think not.

Also, WaPo does it:

Opinion | Trump’s budget makes perfect sense and will fix America, and I will tell you why
Then, I strongly suggest you go back to the third grade and look up the meaning of satire.

Trying to weasel out of irresponsible, vitriolic, and ludicrous commentary by calling it satire is an insult .. particularly to Colbert, Maher, and other so called comedians who think disguising incendiary and seditious commentary in a skit of supposed humor protects them. They, like you, are fascinated with the supposed superiority of their intelligent, and ever so witty, remarks.

They, like you, can't carry it off ... particularly when you couple it with sophomoric, scurrilous and ultimately childish attacks.

I think not.

Also, WaPo does it:

Then, I strongly suggest you go back to the third grade and look up the meaning of satire.

Trying to weasel out of irresponsible, vitriolic, and ludicrous commentary by calling it satire is an insult .. particularly to Colbert, Maher, and other so called comedians who think disguising incendiary and seditious commentary in a skit of supposed humor protects them. They, like you, are fascinated with the supposed superiority of their intelligent, and ever so witty, remarks.

They, like you, can't carry it off ... particularly when you couple it with sophomoric, scurrilous and ultimately childish attacks.

Bwaahahahahaha!!!

You seem nice.

I think not.

Also, WaPo does it:

And you are a fucking idiot for taking the post seriously. I simply quoted an old story that many parents used to tell their kids when asked why some babies are boy and some are girls. You must live a miserable life.

Forum List

Back