Trump Organization Hires Criminal Defense Attorney

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

They were wise to hire a lawyer but I think they waiting way too late.

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Obstruction of justice.
Profiting from the presidency (emoluments)
Soliciting foreign interference in our elections.
Various campaign finance violations.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but that's a good start.

Now prove any of them in a court of law. We will be waiting (forever bascially)

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Loser pretended there were no crimes. I showed that there are. It's up to the prosecutor to prove them in court, not me.

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Don’t forget “Russian Collusion”, whoops, I meant “Obstruction” and Ukrainian “QuidProQuo”.....OH WAIT we already did that didn’t we?

“We swear, we have him right where we want him...we really got him this time...and this time we really mean it.”
-Episode 3,671

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Don’t forget “Russian Collusion”, whoops, I meant “Obstruction” and Ukrainian “QuidProQuo”.....OH WAIT we already did that didn’t we?

“We swear, we have him right where we want him...we really got him this time...and this time we really mean it.”
-Episode 3,671
Oh look, a deflection.

Your surrender has been noted.

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Loser pretended there were no crimes. I showed that there are. It's up to the prosecutor to prove them in court, not me.

You listed a bunch of bullshit, and like most progs, think your beliefs become reality "because I think so"

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

You listed a bunch of bullshit, and like most progs, think your beliefs become reality "because I think so"
Sorry, kid. It's not bullshit. Those are things he has actually been accused of.

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

-Episode 3,671
Oh look, a deflection.

Sorry TDS’er, we’ve simply seen this movie too many times before. You can’t be taken seriously by anybody even half sane.

Democrats hire their attorneys in groups of a dozen or more.
Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

The tard can't because he won't pay them so they won't work for him, jealous?
MAGA
Jealous? Of what? I don't give a flip if some attorney is hired, paid, or whatever.

I was simply pointing out (with link) what a dumbass you are for not knowing Dimwingers hire attorneys too.

HTH

Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

Where is the headline about Biden campaign hiring criminal defense lawyers? I couldn't find one. You don't put on a condom unless your gonna FK or anticipate getting FKd.
Who said anything about "criminal" defense lawyers, Stupid?

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Links to the charges for these crimes?

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

You are correct. You showed us a list of crimes. Good for you.

What you failed to do is show us where Trump committed any of those crimes.

:oops8:

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Sorry, kid. It's not bullshit. Those are things he has actually been accused of.
Who has accused him of that? Dumbass innerweb trolls and MSLSD alt-left talking heads?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Wow.

That is great but it is the US justice Dept who are actually investigating possible crimes..

Has Biden said Trump needs to be in Jail? NO!!!

Did Trump say Hillary should have been in Jail? YES
Did he say Obama should be in Jail? Yes

Did Trump offer what crimes were actually broken with evidence? Sorry No...
Because trump is an Authoritarian Wannabe....he would have put all his political opponents in jail if the court and the DOJ would have let him. Why his devotes, gullible cult members cannot see that...I will never know.

Last edited:
Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

-Episode 3,671
Oh look, a deflection.

Sorry TDS’er, we’ve simply seen this movie too many times before. You can’t be taken seriously by anybody even half sane.
What? You posted a lie, which I called you on, then you attempted to deflect, which I called you on again.

You lost. Get over it.

Wow.

Poor Dana . . .

Living rent free.....:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

A criminal investigation ain't living rent free, MAGAtard
At least not living free to trump, cause lawyers usually get paid, but with donny, maybe not.
You’d think those lawyers would know and wouldn’t work for him!
You never know if he really skates paying them or just talks about not paying as a tactic and for public consumption. He is a weasel and has cheated a bunch of people that did work for him out of their money, but actually doubt lawyers are at the top of that list.
I know people who have worked for Trump and he pays everybody.
It’s the contractors who don’t pay their workers.
But, but, but...Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon told me Trump doesn’t pay contractors therefore he doesn’t.

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

"accused" of by demented SJW idiots.

Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

The tard can't because he won't pay them so they won't work for him, jealous?
MAGA
Jealous? Of what? I don't give a flip if some attorney is hired, paid, or whatever.

I was simply pointing out (with link) what a dumbass you are for not knowing Dimwingers hire attorneys too.

HTH

Did I EVER say that dems didn't hire attorneys? Ewe said they hired an army of them, which I hadn't heard about this subject, and asked for a link so I could read of it. Why are ewe so bitchey, oh never mind you are a tRumptard it comes natural.

MAGA

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Links to the charges for these crimes?

Be patient.

Forum List

Back