Trump Organization Hires Criminal Defense Attorney

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

They were wise to hire a lawyer but I think they waiting way too late.

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Obstruction of justice.
Profiting from the presidency (emoluments)
Soliciting foreign interference in our elections.
Various campaign finance violations.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but that's a good start.
Links to the charges for these crimes?

Be patient.
Exactly! It is going to take a while to put a solid case together against a man that has been cheating and stealing for as long as trump has. But the dominoes are falling, slowly falling. Good things are worth waiting for....Not Good for him...but "It is what it is..."

So?

When your enemies are attempting to unethically use the criminal justice system to destroy you, it's a great idea to have someone on staff to advise and avoid the bullshit traps these traitors are attempting to set.

:dunno:

Only one defense attorney???? I would have thought the Trump Organization needed a brigade.

Last edited:
Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Be patient.
Exactly! It is going to take a while to put a solid case together against a man that has been cheating and stealing for as long as trump has. But the dominoes are falling, slowly falling. Good things are worth waiting for....Not Good for him...but "It is what it is..."
So?

When your enemies are attempting to unethically use the criminal justice system to destroy you, it's a great idea to have someone on staff to advise and avoid the bullshit traps these traitors are attempting to set.

Trump has a long 50 year track record of:

Cheating investors, banks, employees, contractors and vendors.
Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.

If there is a God, Trump will pay the piper.

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Be patient.
So?

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.

50 years of all that, and no one ever said a word about it until he defeated that cackling bitch in 2016.

Was that because prior to the 2016 candidate announcements, Trump was a Democrat? Because, that would make a whole lot of sense.

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Be patient.
So?

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.

ppppssssstttt.....There is a God....

Democrats hire their attorneys in groups of a dozen or more.
Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

The tard can't because he won't pay them so they won't work for him, jealous?
MAGA
Jealous? Of what? I don't give a flip if some attorney is hired, paid, or whatever.

I was simply pointing out (with link) what a dumbass you are for not knowing Dimwingers hire attorneys too.

HTH

Did I EVER say that dems didn't hire attorneys? Ewe said they hired an army of them, which I hadn't heard about this subject, and asked for a link so I could read of it. Why are ewe so bitchey, oh never mind you are a tRumptard it comes natural.

MAGA
You sure get pissy when your ignorance is exposed.

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Be patient.
You clowns have been saying that since 2016. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

Only one defense attorney???? I would have thought Trump needed a brigade.

Trump has a hard time with lawyers. He's a nightmare client. He thinks he knows more law than they do and he never listens to their advice or pays his legal bills. Most top tier law firms won't touch him like most US banks.
I do agree with this. He demands a lot. That's probably why his legal fees get so high.

Only one defense attorney???? I would have thought the Trump Organization needed a brigade.
Who wants to advise a man who will cheat you of your legal fees?
Agreed. Trump is pretty bad about his relationships with lawyers. It's probably the worst. He demands way more than any lawyer can deliver who does not have him as their sole client.

That's a failing of Trump that I find repulsive.

Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

The tard can't because he won't pay them so they won't work for him, jealous?
MAGA
Jealous? Of what? I don't give a flip if some attorney is hired, paid, or whatever.

I was simply pointing out (with link) what a dumbass you are for not knowing Dimwingers hire attorneys too.

HTH

Did I EVER say that dems didn't hire attorneys? Ewe said they hired an army of them, which I hadn't heard about this subject, and asked for a link so I could read of it. Why are ewe so bitchey, oh never mind you are a tRumptard it comes natural.

MAGA
You sure get pissy when your ignorance is exposed.

How is that princess, simply asked for a link to read up on it and ewe became the bitch ewe are.
MAGA

Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

Where is the headline about Biden campaign hiring criminal defense lawyers? I couldn't find one. You don't put on a condom unless your gonna FK or anticipate getting FKd.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Joe Biden Campaign Hires Hundreds of Lawyers | Law & Crime
Not all lawyers are criminal lawyers. Donny needs a Criminal lawyer, to represent him in Criminal legal cases. If it was just litigation of lawsuits or procedural representation, he knows plenty of lawyer, that are criminals.

Last edited:
Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

Where is the headline about Biden campaign hiring criminal defense lawyers? I couldn't find one. You don't put on a condom unless your gonna FK or anticipate getting FKd.
Who said anything about "criminal" defense lawyers, Stupid?
Look Dumbass, you need to try reading the OP's title of a thread once in a awhile.
"Trump Organization Hires Criminal Defense Attorney"

Democrats aren't in this case...

It is the People v Donald Trump
The "People" aren't pursuing this politicized vendetta...the democrats are!

And they are hardly people, per se. They are demons and all matter of evil spirits.

Sorry it is people in law enforcement...

This is the law, they are investigating. Why do you think Trump is above the law...

Wow.

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

Be patient.
So?

Obstruction of justice.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.

50 years of all that, and no one ever said a word about it until he defeated that cackling bitch in 2016.

Was that because prior to the 2016 candidate announcements, Trump was a Democrat? Because, that would make a whole lot of sense.
Many cases were ongoing at the time of his candidacy.

Forum List

Back