Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

What happened? Where are the docs located on line for reading?
Trump should just shut up and do it, he has the authority.

He wasn't accused of perjury. He was accused of lying to the FBI

Yes, good catch, thank you for pointing it out. But, my point stands, in that you aren't charged with this for getting something wrong. And Papdapolous admitted intentionally lying, anyway.
Yes you are, moron.
Huh? I don't think you c9njugated your verb correvtly. Look, if you are going to stay in my country, you need to learn the language.

So, let's review, so we can laugh at you:

Papadopolous was convicted of lying. But he didn't actually lie, despite the fact that it was proven beyond any doubt that he did, and despite the fact he admitted that he intentionally lied.

Yes, I think this is a good illustration of just about every discussion you are in.
and that says russian where?

He wasn't accused of perjury. He was accused of lying to the FBI

Yes, good catch, thank you for pointing it out. But, my point stands, in that you aren't charged with this for getting something wrong. And Papdapolous admitted intentionally lying, anyway.
Yes you are, moron.
Huh? I don't think you c9njugated your verb correvtly. Look, if you are going to stay in my country, you need to learn the language.

So, let's review, so we can laugh at you:

Papadopolous was convicted of lying. But he didn't actually lie, despite the fact that it was proven beyond any doubt that he did, and despite the fact he admitted that he intentionally lied.

Yes, I think this is a good illustration of just about every discussion you are in.
He contradicted himself about the timing of certain events, and then agreed to a plea agreement. Your interpretation of events is idiosyncratic.
and it didn't say anything about russia.

He contradicted himself about the timing of certain events, and then agreed to a plea agreement.
Correct, admitting that he intentionally lied. Or was he intentionally lying when he said that? Boy , you two very honest dicks better get your story straight!
not sure how that is working with russia? can you explain that for us?

Don’t pretend you GAF about National Security.

If it was Obama calling for the release of the texts and documents, you would be slurping his junk.
Obama would never in a million years, do it!

Releasing classified information of an on going investigation on himself and his campaign,

IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

Have at it, baby....

Obama had all his loyal cronies infesting the FBI and the DOJ. They are participating in this coup against Trump.

Declassifying those documents is in no way impeachable.
And you are lying, because there is no evidence Obama was infesting the FBI and DOJ. Care to prove me wrong? Of course not! That's why they are called lies. Thanks for your help liar. We need all we can get.
we will find out when the documents are released eh? why don't you want us to find that out? seems it is you who has the issue here.
That's already been explained dozens of times on this forum. Besides, if you can't figure that out for yourself, you're just wasting everyone's time. You'd have to be seriously retarded or pretending not to know to ask such a question.
so you don't know. got it.

question for the lefties on this thread. If the declassified documents have nothing new why are the DOJ, FBI, and dems slow rolling the release of them? Come on, tell us why they don't want them made public.
If you haven't figured that out for yourself by now, you are one some kind of ignoramus.

no I had it figured out long ago. they want to keep them hidden because they implicate high ups in the Obama administration in an illegal conspiracy to defraud the American people and overturn the results of a legal election.
Damn some of you are just so unbelievably stupid. If that were really true, it would have been exposed long before now. The FBI and DOJ would be investigating that, instead of supporting the FISA warrants that were approved by four judges. How brain dead do you have to be that you can't see that?
we already know it is true. Congress told us so.

No he didn't, moron. He went to jail because he got a date wrong.

He (Papadopoulos) went to jail for meeting with CIA asset Stephen Halper. Halper was directed by John Brennan to entrap Poppenfresh .

Halper was initially dispatched to entrap Carter Page, who Obama already had his FSB illegally spying on. The idea was for the foreign agent to get something that Obama could use against the Trump campaign.

But Page is a seasoned operative who has been exposed to CIA dirty tricks before, and he wouldn't bite. So Traitor Brennan turned his focus on a low level team member who had delusions of grandeur, George Popadopoulos, and set his CIA asset on entrapping the unwitting, junior level player. Within hours Brennan leaked the incident to the complicit corrupt press.
Isn't it amazing how the legal description of his crimes said nothing about what you are claiming? You of course are lying again. Lol! You make it so easy to expose your lies; https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Isn't it amazing that you're too fucking stupid to read what you link to? :dunno:

{Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAP ADOPOULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign.}

That would be CIA asset Stephen Halper, you fucking retard.
Dumbfuck WTP denied that Popadopolous was indicted for getting a date wrong.
Damn, when do you ever stop lying? I never mentioned anything about dates. I said he was criminally charged for lying. And I linked the charges for you to read. Can you read idiot?
nothing about russia. hmmmm why not? isn't that the investigation? you said so, even gave us the information. so give me the russia piece of that charge.

[
What does he have to lose?

Well, he could end up like you fawn, the laughing stock of USMB...

:eusa_whistle:
Faun's attacks on meaningless trivialities are his greatest triumphs.
LOL

And by "meaningless trivialities," you mean bitch-slapping your arguments regularly.

What gets me is the short attention span of the Trump kins. They have already forgot that Paul Manafort, Mr Swamp himself has already spilled the beans on dotard and his entire criminal family.

It’s not a matter of if dotard and the kids are going to prison but when and for how long.
Bigger even than Manifort being a cooperating witness is both Cohen and Weisselberg being cooperating witnesses.
what they have is nothing. otherwise, there'd have been a "BREAKING NEWS" story eh? LMMFAO!

question for the lefties on this thread. If the declassified documents have nothing new why are the DOJ, FBI, and dems slow rolling the release of them? Come on, tell us why they don't want them made public.
If you haven't figured that out for yourself by now, you are one some kind of ignoramus.

no I had it figured out long ago. they want to keep them hidden because they implicate high ups in the Obama administration in an illegal conspiracy to defraud the American people and overturn the results of a legal election.
Damn some of you are just so unbelievably stupid. If that were really true, it would have been exposed long before now. The FBI and DOJ would be investigating that, instead of supporting the FISA warrants that were approved by four judges. How brain dead do you have to be that you can't see that?

the four judges that you keep mentioning were lied to. They approved the warrants based on fraudulent information. Those judges should be suing Rosenstein and everyone else involved in preparing and submitting those warrants to the FISA court.

What was the lie? What fraudulent information?
Dossier.

IS it okay for for the intel community to spy on an opposition party's campaign? I think not. There are a lot of shoes to fall before this mess is settled. I'm hoping Huber's grand jury starts the ball rolling against the deep state. Congress can raise hell about the bogus FISA warrants. Trump needs some offense before the mid-terms.

IS it okay for for the intel community to spy on an opposition party's campaign? I think not.
Thats nice. But they weren't spying on the campaign. They were rightfully monitoring a US citizen who was being recruited by Russian spies.

the four judges that you keep mentioning were lied to. They approved the warrants based on fraudulent information. Those judges should be suing Rosenstein and everyone else involved in preparing and submitting those warrants to the FISA court.

What was the lie? What fraudulent information?
Dossier.

This would be where you list what has been proven false in the Steele Dossier. I believe the current count is still zero. Much is, as yet, uncorroborated as far as the public knows and parts have been confirmed. None disproven so far.

Moot, however, since the Dossier wasn’t the basis of the FISA warrants, merely corroborating information.

Forum List

Back