Trump orders admin-wide BOYCOTT just four days before WH Correspondents' Association dinner

NO ONE HAS THE "BALLS" TRUMP HAS!!!!!

Asked if the president purposely waited until the last minute to order a boycott, the official replied: 'You're catching on.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
Trump is such a pussy it's a miracle he isn't constantly grabbing himself.
Cant face the media?
Trump is pissed because Hannity wasent invited. "I'm not going without Sean!! Waaaaaaaah"!

NO ONE HAS THE "BALLS" TRUMP HAS!!!!!

Asked if the president purposely waited until the last minute to order a boycott, the official replied: 'You're catching on.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
Snowflake Trump is afraid if he attends people will point at him & laugh. That's what his aides do behind his back, but HE just hasen't caught on yet.
See...another ABNORMAL with a slight twist on the same talking point..... Bill Maher give that to you ABNORMALS?

Gee bet you wish the economic weenie, the Surrender Monkey was back...ROTFLMFAO

Let's compare performance of the 3 main markets...

Since the day Trump took office:

DJI up 35.09%
S&P up 29.6%
NASDAQ up 54.63%

The same point under Obama:

DJI up 51.02%
S&P up 57.32%
NASDAQ up 98.42%

To recap, under Obama the DJI better by 15.93 percentage points, the S&P better by 27.72 percentage points and the NASDAQ better by 43.79 percentage points

Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country and the markets still did better under him...what does that say about your savior?
Let's not and JUST SAY TRUMP IS THE MAN....The Surrender Monkey eats bananas!

DJI up 35.09%
S&P up 29.6%
NASDAQ up 54.63%

DJI up 51.02%
S&P up 57.32%
NASDAQ up 98.42%

To recap, under Obama the DJI better by 15.93 percentage points, the S&P better by 27.72 percentage points and the NASDAQ better by 43.79 percentage points

Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country and the markets still did better under him...what does that say about your savior?

Good plan. Keep your head up Trump’s ass and avoid any facts that might interfere with your enjoyment of having your head up Trump’s ass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

DJI up 35.09%
S&P up 29.6%
NASDAQ up 54.63%

DJI up 51.02%
S&P up 57.32%
NASDAQ up 98.42%

Good plan. Keep your head up Trump’s ass and avoid any facts that might interfere with your enjoyment of having your head up Trump’s ass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
"Journalists" deeply saddened.
obama-media-lap-dog-leg-political-cartoon.jpg
:abgg2q.jpg:

No big deal. Trump will be ridiculed around the world whether he is man enough to attend or not.

Nothing gives me more pleasure than a bunch of politicians roasting each other. Poking fun at our politics is among the most patriotic things I find myself doing. I don't see the harm in it but I don't care if this or that boycotts it. I ridicule it enough myself.

Trump and his fixation with the media - sheesh.

poor old sob needs to grow up and focus on big fish not his self made minnows ...
Yeah, the fixation of the media and President Trump-sheesh. 3 year of Collusion, collusion, collusion, now what are the Dems trying to get President Trump on again?

There was no collusion. Just Conspiracy!
You are ignorant of criminal elements aren't you....Colluding is required to commit a conspiracy...

Trump and his fixation with the media - sheesh.

poor old sob needs to grow up and focus on big fish not his self made minnows ...
Yeah, the fixation of the media and President Trump-sheesh. 3 year of Collusion, collusion, collusion, now what are the Dems trying to get President Trump on again?

There was no collusion. Just Conspiracy!
You are ignorant of criminal elements aren't you....Colluding is required to commit a conspiracy...

Collusion is not a legal term

Forum List

Back