Trump orders admin-wide BOYCOTT just four days before WH Correspondents' Association dinner

NO ONE HAS THE "BALLS" TRUMP HAS!!!!!

Asked if the president purposely waited until the last minute to order a boycott, the official replied: 'You're catching on.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

It shows how small and petty he is. Ronald Reagan had no problems with it.

Was their a REAL COUP against Reagan helped promoted by the MSM?

There was no real coup just imagined. Ronald Reagan had too much class to be a part of the Trump Republican Party. He was not a conspiracy nut.

Asked if the president purposely waited until the last minute to order a boycott, the official replied: 'You're catching on.'

Balls? The man is a whiny snowflake, holy fuck how embarrassing. Just be because he has skin as thin as onion skin paper he has to keep those that work for him from having any fun also.

what a pussy he is
And a refugee from a pair of Gator boots and a pocketbook said that....ROTFLMFAO!!!

Balls? The man is a whiny snowflake, holy fuck how embarrassing. Just be because he has skin as thin as onion skin paper he has to keep those that work for him from having any fun also.

what a pussy he is

You are what you eat. So...no he isn't.
Got movies of you eating all sorts of guys!

Don't know that it's actually the profile of courage, although after 2 years of a good portion of the media gleefully dancing on his not-actually-dead corpse I can't say I blame him one iota for spitting in their eye.

Because you are as nutty as he is.

There was no real coup just imagined. Ronald Reagan had too much class to be a part of the Trump Republican Party. He was not a conspiracy nut.

Funny, that is not what the evidence leads to...insurance policy anyone?....ROTFLMFAO!!!

TOO FUCKING EASY ...When you deal with low 2 digit IQ'd ABNORMALS!!!

2bb02f57-c48b-4d17-858d-4179c80c092f.jpg

what a pussy he is

Thanks, baby. Horse shows are expensive. Next time I'm in in the ring it will all be thanks to you.

More fake news by the Brits alleging information from an anonymous unverified "W.H. Official". When is this B.S. going to end?

what a pussy he is

Thanks, baby. Horse shows are expensive. Next time I'm in in the ring it will all be thanks to you.
Just bend over Stormy from what I saw the guy could drive his car into you and still open the door to get out!

Yes just broke the stock market record on the S&P and NASDAQ TODAY....he sure is a fuck up....excuse me YOU are the fuck up! ROTFLMFAO

The stock market has been stagnant for more than 440 days, what the hell are you talking about?

Since Jan 22, 2018 (the start of the trade war): In 457 days:

In 457 days, the DJI is up 2.6%
In 457 days, the S&P is up 4.39%
In 457 days, the NASDAQ is up 14.29%

As compared to the previous 457 days.

NASDAQ up 40.86% in the 457 days prior to the start of the trade war
S&P 500 up 31.25%i n the 457 days prior to the start of the trade war
DJI up 43.68% in the 457 days prior to the start of the trade war

and yet you people are still on here blowing Trump daily! :21::21::21:

Yes just broke the stock market record on the S&P and NASDAQ TODAY....he sure is a fuck up....excuse me YOU are the fuck up! ROTFLMFAO

The stock market has been stagnant for more than 440 days, what the hell are you talking about?

All it took was Mueller to say NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION AND THE DAM BROKE WIDE OPEN....ROTFLMFAO....WHAT AN ECONOMY....the Surrender zmonkey did this...over 2 years ago...ROTFLMFAO!!!:5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg:

Don't know that it's actually the profile of courage, although after 2 years of a good portion of the media gleefully dancing on his not-actually-dead corpse I can't say I blame him one iota for spitting in their eye.

Because you are as nutty as he is.

That rose to the level of a grammar school insult, so congrats on the success of your efforts to improve your level of discourse.

LOL.

All it took was Mueller to say NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION AND THE DAM BROKE WIDE OPEN....ROTFLMFAO....WHAT AN ECONOMY....the Surrender zmonkey did this...over 2 years ago...ROTFLMFAO!!!:5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg:

oh yeah...the damn is wide open...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The DJI is up 0.78% since the release of the report
The S&P is up 1.15% since the release of the report
The NASDAQ is up 1.57% since the release of the report

This is what has broken open...

1.jpg

Gee bet you wish the economic weenie, the Surrender Monkey was back...ROTFLMFAO

Gee bet you wish the economic weenie, the Surrender Monkey was back...ROTFLMFAO

Let's compare performance of the 3 main markets...

Since the day Trump took office:

DJI up 35.09%
S&P up 29.6%
NASDAQ up 54.63%

The same point under Obama:

DJI up 51.02%
S&P up 57.32%
NASDAQ up 98.42%

To recap, under Obama the DJI better by 15.93 percentage points, the S&P better by 27.72 percentage points and the NASDAQ better by 43.79 percentage points

Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country and the markets still did better under him...what does that say about your savior?

Snowflake Trump is afraid if he attends people will point at him & laugh. That's what his aides do behind his back, but HE just hasen't caught on yet.

Ah...look at you....making running away look like bravery....:71:
Well, honestly no one cares what your pissant brain makes up......that must be a talking point as I see several ABNORMALS using it...and we're laughed at...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Forum List

Back