Trump "or 2nd amendment people, who knows"

Statements by rustic, such as "Military, police and fire make up the vast majority of my firearm and ammo sales year in year out. They will never choose the federal government over the second", reveals his lack of understanding of how the military works.

However, little buddy and to buckeye as well, if Dale's 'gubermint' comes for your guns, call me, and I will come over and tell them no, then send them on their way.

Statements by rustic, such as "Military, police and fire make up the vast majority of my firearm and ammo sales year in year out. They will never choose the federal government over the second", reveals his lack of understanding of how the military works.

However, little buddy and to buckeye as well, if Dale's 'gubermint' comes for your guns, call me, and I will come over and tell them no, then send them on their way.
That will be difficult for you to do as you will be stacked at the bottom of a pile somewhere...:lol:

The points that the professors have not included will be the following. All militia will be ordered to surrender their weapons at designated check points by a certain time and date. Any non-military or LEO individual carrying a weapon after that time and date will be shot dead on sight. Any weapons found in houses, garages, etc., will be confiscated, and any individual from the age of 13 and older will be subject to tribunals to be held within 24 hours and punishment to be enacted within 24 hours of findings. All such buildings that harbor forbidden weapons will be razed to the ground, at the discretion of the area commander.

It's easy for people to say 'revolution', the reality of it is as ugly as it gets for them.

The writer of the article assumes all state and federal authorities would stand with the present government....never assume
more fantasies

Hilarious, fantasy land of the gun huggers knows no bounds. They live for this fantasy where they revolt and the military sides with them.

Clue for you the clueless, if the military doesn't start a coup, they aren't with you.
they have been watching red dawn to many times

b31e6158dc0487447a04ecf8f14915f7.jpg

The points that the professors have not included will be the following. All militia will be ordered to surrender their weapons at designated check points by a certain time and date. Any non-military or LEO individual carrying a weapon after that time and date will be shot dead on sight. Any weapons found in houses, garages, etc., will be confiscated, and any individual from the age of 13 and older will be subject to tribunals to be held within 24 hours and punishment to be enacted within 24 hours of findings. All such buildings that harbor forbidden weapons will be razed to the ground, at the discretion of the area commander.

It's easy for people to say 'revolution', the reality of it is as ugly as it gets for them.

The writer of the article assumes all state and federal authorities would stand with the present government....never assume
more fantasies
indeed

When the government made a "show of force" in Boston against a couple terrorists liberals lost their shit screaming abuse of power. If the government kills "rightwingers" like they did in Waco it's "okay"

Ridiculous Red Herring. Go start a thread on whatever beef you seem to have.

More than one president woke up in the morning to find themselves surrounded by tanks . They also imagined they had control of the military.

Then it isn't an armed rebellion. It's a military coup supported by the citizens. We are in dire need of such a coup today but the election is so close.
Nonsense.

The Second Amendment doesn’t ‘trump’ the First, and it in no way ‘authorizes’ a minority of citizens who subjectively perceive government to have become ‘tyrannical’ to ‘take up arms’ against government absent the consent of the majority through either the political or judicial process.

Forum List

Back