Trump: Only fools and haters object US/Russia good relationship

What we need is a Russian/American alliance whose sole purpose is to kill progressives world wide. That's right folks we NEED to kill the Democrats! When the DNC dies so will ANTIFA and the KKK and BLM.
The DNC is the collective head of every ANTI-american terrorist group there is.

The world will simply not see peace until the DNC is dead!

So this is what we are faced with... A far right who wants any one left of right-center to be ethnically cleansed.

So 60% don't approve of Trump, I say that is were he is starting he wants 50%+ of the American population ethnically cleansed...

Trump said the other day: those who objects US/Russia good relationship are haters and fools.

That's like saying battered wife reporting domestic violence just doesn't want to have a good marriage.

Like you Strat, Trump is spending his time peddling Putin propaganda...except unlike you he is a fucking POTUS. What a disgrace.

Can I get directions to an excample of that propaganda?

upload_2017-11-13_16-0-52.png

https://gizmodo.com/here-are-14-russian-ads-that-ran-on-facebook-during-the-1820052443

Just start by looking up the FACT that Putin is supporting North Korea, move on from there, every country needs money if it wants to expand its military & increase its territory.& have more world power. we are in his way. so why do you think any thing he does is in our best interest .

Trump said the other day: those who objects US/Russia good relationship are haters and fools.

That's like saying battered wife reporting domestic violence just doesn't want to have a good marriage.

Like you Strat, Trump is spending his time peddling Putin propaganda...except unlike you he is a fucking POTUS. What a disgrace.

View attachment 160159

https://gizmodo.com/here-are-14-russian-ads-that-ran-on-facebook-during-the-1820052443

Wow, if that wasn’t aimed at a Trump voter ! They got the border sentiment down pat. Is there a place with more of them ? Was it all stuff like this?

What we need is a Russian/American alliance whose sole purpose is to kill progressives world wide. That's right folks we NEED to kill the Democrats! When the DNC dies so will ANTIFA and the KKK and BLM.

So this is what we are faced with... A far right who wants any one left of right-center to be ethnically cleansed.

So 60% don't approve of Trump, I say that is were he is starting he wants 50%+ of the American population ethnically cleansed...
Ethnical cleansing? What ethnic is progressive?

I like that plan. Sounds smart.

Trump is not to be trusted. He changes his mind every day.

The OP presents facts and all you leftist imbeciles can do is post hollow, meaningless stupid retorts like this.
Your OPINION and brainwashing does not equate to truth moron.
No wonder the right wants you eradicated. You're worse than rats.

Meanwhile THIS is what YOU voted for and support.....
MS-13 gang member eyed in El Salvador murder nabbed in stabbing of Colorado woman
MS-13 gang member eyed in El Salvador murder nabbed in stabbing of Colorado woman
1510580995091.jpg

The irony (if not poetic justice) is that most of your darling Sanctuary Citizens are going after YOU liberals in YOUR liberal towns.
Calm down, my Nigga. "Trump is not to trusted" is not related to any political view but only to reality.
Did you trust Barack Obama? If so, what did you base your trust on?
No, I didn´t.

Trump is not to be trusted. He changes his mind every day.
I agree: both leaders should be very careful with each other doing one step at a time towards each other, but when there is a chance and hope to improve the relationship, they both should GO for that! And we should welcome it. Trump is in a very rough situation, Deep State and their puppets in Congress have been literally hobbling him, threatening him and trashing him and his family. It's actually and unprecedented actions against US president. And it tells me: they are scared.

Last edited:
We offered Russia a good relationship under Bush and Obama
Membership in economic partnership with the west, full trade, participation in global affairs
We offered them a hand

Putin slapped it away to recreate the Cold War
His annexation of Crimea ruined their chances at normalized relations

Until Trump came along

A good relationship with Russia and being Putin's pawn are 2 separate things
Too bad liberals don't understand that even they will benefit from Russia/US good relationship. However they've been taught to hate Russia more than to love their own country.

Remember a parable? God to a man: "I'll give you everything you want, but your neighbor will get twice more than yourself. So, make a wish". And the man said: "Pluck my eye out."

That’s exactly what you liberals are doing now.

Putin is interested in destabilizing the west and breaking up our alliances
Supporting Trump was part of that

That is not what "friends" do

Trump said the other day: those who objects US/Russia good relationship are haters and fools. I would also add: and crooks. There is a certain group of people in USA who make lots of money from "Russia the aggressor" and will lose a lot of money if Russia is a partner. Those people are NOT patriots of this country, they are patriots of their own pockets, so to say. McCain is just one of them.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

If Trump moves to heal ties with Russia, establishment will oppose him fiercely – Stephen Cohen
Only a fool idiot tard would trust a country that attacked the foundation of our democracy.

If that fool idiot tard thinks Russia is so cool, they should go live there and leave us with one less moron.

View attachment 160159

Ha! What a load of redneck bullshit. Obama was a deporter-in-charge when it came to illegals with any criminal record.

Trump said the other day: those who objects US/Russia good relationship are haters and fools. I would also add: and crooks. There is a certain group of people in USA who make lots of money from "Russia the aggressor" and will lose a lot of money if Russia is a partner. Those people are NOT patriots of this country, they are patriots of their own pockets, so to say. McCain is just one of them.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

If Trump moves to heal ties with Russia, establishment will oppose him fiercely – Stephen Cohen
Only a fool idiot tard would trust a country that attacked the foundation of our democracy.

If that fool idiot tard thinks Russia is so cool, they should go live there and leave us with one less moron.

Only a fool and idiot would trust Soros Media who tells you all those scary fairly tales about Russia and Putin.
Just a few examples how "reliable" Soros Media has been:

NYT editor Dudich caught on camera bragging about his own bias. NYT made a video on YouTube criticizing Facebook and Dudich placed it where nobody could watch it.

CNN producer on camera saying “Trump Russia” story is mostly BS:

CNN Claims Russia Used “Pokémon Go” to Meddle in US Election
LOL: Putin has weaponized Pokemon to subvert US democracy.
CNN Claims Russians Used ‘Pokémon Go’ - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Take it easy on the Russian poodle - he is just doing his job.

American liberals will never like Russia because they support the OLD russia!
That's why you see liberals supporting Chavez and Castro. When you look at Americas liberal party you are looking at the OLD communist party. When you look at opposition to modern day Russia in your country you are looking at OLD communist party.
Deep state are very heavily old school communists on BOTH sides!
What Deep State afraid of is that Trump and Putin will show to the world how both countries can progress and benefit to their citizens without globalization, open borders. wars, chaos, flooding the world with ME terrorists, political correctness (which was invented to cover the truth and to stop the people from talking the truth). And eventually that small but powerful group of people in USA, who have been doing all above will be losing big money invested into world wide chaos, judged and imprisoned.

Last edited:
Maybe we'll get lucky and some nutjob from Ukraine will gun down Putin, and Trump will go into mourning and resign?

:dunno: We can only hope.

American liberals will never like Russia because they support the OLD russia!
That's why you see liberals supporting Chavez and Castro. When you look at Americas liberal party you are looking at the OLD communist party. When you look at opposition to modern day Russia in your country you are looking at OLD communist party.
Deep state are very heavily old school communists on BOTH sides!
What Deep State afraid of is that Trump and Putin will show to the world how both countries can progress and benefit to their citizens without glottalization, open borders. wars, chaos, flooding the world with ME terrorists, political correctness (which was invented to cover the truth and to stop the people from talking the truth). And eventually that small but powerful group of people in USA, who have been doing all above will be losing big money invested into world wide chaos, judged and imprisoned.

Yeehaw!

vladimir-putin-donald-trump.jpg

Headline:
'Ex-intel bosses find fame, face time bashing Trump on CNN'

CNN uses former intelligence chiefs to push anti-Trump agenda

"A pair of ex-U.S. intel bosses is scoring major face time on CNN, but critics -including President Trump - suspect their exposure has more to do with their willingness to criticize the commander in chief than to spill trade secrets."

These 2 clowns are Clapper and Brennan, both ex-Obama Directors of the National Intel Agency and the CIA - Intel Bosses....BOTH WHO PERJURED THEMSELVES UNDER OATH BEFORE CONGRESS, lying about the Obama administration illegally spying on the American people, reporters, the media, the US House, and the USSC.

Both of these criminals should be in JAIL right now instead of on fake news channels bashing President Trump.

Forum List

Back