Trump: Only fools and haters object US/Russia good relationship

(1). Putin did NOT direct his intelligence community to work toward a Donald Trump win in the 2016 election. Remember? Trump had NO CHANCE even up until the day before the election.
(2). Many people within the Russian intelligence infrastructure (and in the American Conservative community) HATED Hillary Rodman Clinton.
(3). The American intelligence community is convinced that "the Russians" were behind the hacking of Podesta's emails, BUT, as the world now knows, his password was "PASSWORD," so it's not like it took a genius to figure it out.

Why are the MSM and the American Left unable to recognize that some Russian operatives may have fucked with the DNC and HRC, but that does not necessarily mean that Putin directed them to help Trump win? And when Trump says he believes Putin's denial, that does NOT mean that he discounts the conclusions of the CIA, et al?

WHY are the American Left and the MSM unable to recognize this?

One group is not intelligent enough to rise to the correct conclusion.
The other group is fully owned and supports the anti-American narrative.

(1). Putin did NOT direct his intelligence community to work toward a Donald Trump win in the 2016 election. Remember? Trump had NO CHANCE even up until the day before the election.
(2). Many people within the Russian intelligence infrastructure (and in the American Conservative community) HATED Hillary Rodman Clinton.
(3). The American intelligence community is convinced that "the Russians" were behind the hacking of Podesta's emails, BUT, as the world now knows, his password was "PASSWORD," so it's not like it took a genius to figure it out.

Why are the MSM and the American Left unable to recognize that some Russian operatives may have fucked with the DNC and HRC, but that does not necessarily mean that Putin directed them to help Trump win? And when Trump says he believes Putin's denial, that does NOT mean that he discounts the conclusions of the CIA, et al?

Did you decide to be a traitor this morning or are you Russian all the time....

Did you trust Barack Obama? If so, what did you base your trust on?
Black
Liberal
Democratic Party
:p
upload_2017-11-13_9-15-59.png

Tucked deep inside the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act, under a category entitled, “Countering Russian Aggression,” $4.6 billion is casually set aside for the so-called European Deterrence Initiative (EDI) to “reassure NATO allies and enhance the U.S. deterrent and defense postures in Europe.” It’s 3 times more than last year! And last year it was 4 times more than the year before!

US Congress to spend $4.6 bn for ‘reassuring NATO allies’ as anti-Russia hysteria mounts

Do you think these people wants good relationship with Russia? For them "Russia the aggressor" is a dollar pyramid, when a small group on the top (Deep State) benefits from American taxpayers (on the bottom)

Good post and informative. Thanks.

My concern is that Americas allies are not as accepting of American values anymore.
They have largely become a Progressive haven run by globalists from Brussels.

Tucked deep inside the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act, under a category entitled, “Countering Russian Aggression,” $4.6 billion is casually set aside for the so-called European Deterrence Initiative (EDI) to “reassure NATO allies and enhance the U.S. deterrent and defense postures in Europe.” It’s 3 times more than last year! And last year it was 4 times more than the year before!

US Congress to spend $4.6 bn for ‘reassuring NATO allies’ as anti-Russia hysteria mounts

Do you think these people wants good relationship with Russia? For them "Russia the aggressor" is a dollar pyramid, when a small group on the top (Deep State) benefits from American taxpayers (on the bottom)

Good post and informative. Thanks.

My concern is that Americas allies are not as accepting of American values anymore.
They have largely become a Progressive haven run by globalists from Brussels.
I actually think that globalists from Brussels have been controlled by globalists from USA (Deep State).

I actually think that globalists from Brussels have been controlled by globalists from USA (Deep State).

I didn't give the American Deep State that much credit for their reach...but it does sound plausible.
That huge "data center" they built in Utah that so many people call "innocent and acceptable" is a great threat to freedom in my opinion and is a tool for those globalists that they use against each of us.

If Trump truly is against the Deep State / Establishment, then his life would be in danger constantly....no?

I worry about him making it through his term(s)

EXCEPT HE DID AND HIS ORDER WAS INTERCEPTED BY AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE.

Declassified report says Putin ‘ordered’ effort to undermine faith in U.S. election and help Trump

Do you get paid to spread Russian propaganda? Come clean.

I got a new idea... How about EU come to the plate for the Democrats... If the there is an election to coerce why are only the Russians allowed, how about every pile in...

Basically it works like this... the US presidency will go to the highest bidder... Stop the pretence... The Alt-Right don't care about Russian interference why not let the EU have a go too.. I presume China will want a go too

Trump said the other day: those who objects US/Russia good relationship are haters and fools. I would also add: and crooks. There is a certain group of people in USA who make lots of money from "Russia the aggressor" and will lose a lot of money if Russia is a partner. Those people are NOT patriots of this country, they are patriots of their own pockets, so to say. McCain is just one of them.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

If Trump moves to heal ties with Russia, establishment will oppose him fiercely – Stephen Cohen

Trump can never defend himself without finding someone to tear down for dubious reasons. What? Is Trump proposing cutting the Military Budget or is he says Boo to McCain for doing what Trump wants to do anyway?

American liberals will never like Russia because they support the OLD russia!
That's why you see liberals supporting Chavez and Castro. When you look at Americas liberal party you are looking at the OLD communist party. When you look at opposition to modern day Russia in your country you are looking at OLD communist party.
Deep state are very heavily old school communists on BOTH sides!

This makes sense in some ways.
However, I do believe that it is the readily available masses of ignorant young people (and readily racist people) that feed into the Communists agenda. So I see it as more of a lack of intelligence on the part of so many gullible, brainwashed Leftists in America than a desire to be in a Communist party.

They're just being used and manipulated to a large extent and have no clue. That's my opinion and observation.
Antifia IS the Communist youth party. They admit to it!

A good relationship with Russia and being Putin's pawn are 2 separate things

Putin's pawn?

:lmao:
If Deep State is afraid of anything that would be Trump and Putin cooperating together and removing all the obstacles who are in the way of both countries progress. And Deep State in #1 obstacle in both cases (seems like for USA even worse than for Russia).

It's easier for Deep State to finish Trump and Putin separately, but if they unite their efforts, we may kiss Deep State good buy very soon by simply revealing all their numerous war crimes all over the world (and that's just to begin with). And Deep Sate is aware of that.

It would be good if Putin would stop his moves to destabilize western democracies, but he won't. Removing him is not possible, though. I think the best we can do is to put all speed into natl gas pipelines that don't push Russian gas. But, I'm confident that Trump will not do that.

It would be good if Putin would stop his moves to destabilize western democracies, but he won't. Removing him is not possible, though. I think the best we can do is to put all speed into natl gas pipelines that don't push Russian gas. But, I'm confident that Trump will not do that.
Was it Putin who destabilized Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, basically all Me and created ISIS?

And all that BS Deep State Media is screaming about is propaganda 101, even some Western Media admits that.

The Guardian:
A small office of Russian trolls could derail 241 years of US political history with a handful of dank memes and an advertising budget that would barely buy you a billboard in Brooklyn.

Silicon Valley helped Russia sway the US election. So now what? | Emily Bell

Was it Putin who destabilized Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, basically all Me and created ISIS?

And all that BS Deep State Media is screaming about is propaganda 101, even some Western Media admits that.

The Guardian:
A small office of Russian trolls could derail 241 years of US political history with a handful of dank memes and an advertising budget that would barely buy you a billboard in Brooklyn.

Silicon Valley helped Russia sway the US election. So now what? | Emily Bell

Lest start... You are a bit a clueless idiot who takes Alex Jones over serious journalists... Why take you seriously...

What we need is a Russian/American alliance whose sole purpose is to kill progressives world wide. That's right folks we NEED to kill the Democrats! When the DNC dies so will ANTIFA and the KKK and BLM.
The DNC is the collective head of every ANTI-american terrorist group there is.

The world will simply not see peace until the DNC is dead!

Trump said the other day: those who objects US/Russia good relationship are haters and fools.

That's like saying battered wife reporting domestic violence just doesn't want to have a good marriage.

Like you Strat, Trump is spending his time peddling Putin propaganda...except unlike you he is a fucking POTUS. What a disgrace.

Can I get directions to an excample of that propaganda?

Forum List

Back