Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

I am still waiting for one answer from the demofks, if the vaccine works, why are you afraid of unvaccinated people? come on now, let's see who has the gonads in here.
It's been answered a thousand times. You just don't like the answer...

Because the vaccines are not 100% effective.

The death count (phony reports) is directly proportional to the amount of money that hospitals are receiving from the CAREs Act. CDC announced it 17 months ago. You still haven't heard ?
LOL

I like how in one post you boast how Trump got deaths down from 17K/ to 2K/month; but then in another post, claim the numbers are fake.

Now it will be even more fine watching you try to explain that one.

:abgg2q.jpg:

answer post 5492.

Personally I'm not afraid of the unvaxxed. I have a slight concern that the more unvaxxed there are in the world the more chances that a more lethal strain could emerge from the unvaxxed.

There is nothing left to be said.

President Trump is not the 1st President to present a face of calm, refusing to panic the nation, in the face of a serious problem / challenge.

Had Trump seemed frantic, panicked, told people the end is rear, a pandemic is coming that will kill hundreds of thousands of Americans (with the help of Democrat Governors like Cuomo and Whitmer).... Democrats would have feigned massive outrage and attacked him for that.

In the middle of a crisis cooler heads prevail, and leaders present a calm demeanor that instills trust and calm. Democrats, as they have proved they prefer fear, fear-mongering - they prefer frightened people running to them to save them, knowing when Americans are frightened they are willing to surrender some of their rights for protection.

No matter what he did the Democrats were going to attack him ... and did.

After he imposed a life-saving travel ban, Biden led the Democrats in opposing it - Democrats drafted legislation to end the travel ban and to strip Trump of even more powers that could be used to save American lives.
- Later Biden publicly admitted it was the right thing to do and as President he imposed his own travel bans.

Another anti-Trump TDS book.

Yawn.
It's unfortunate that so many people like you reject this book, as well as many other facts that history will prove Trump was the worst POTUS ever.

I wonder what motivates those who continue to believe in Trump; maybe you could offer to the readers why you do?

Trump took steps to keep the infected chinese out, arranged for the study and producing the vaccines, and didn't want to create an unnecessary panic that would have done nothing good. You are very silly if you think that locking the US earlier would have improved anything. It would made the US broker...while getting people to rebel against the lock downs sooner before the treatments and vaccines were made.

"The research also found that if interventions in the country could have been conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks earlier, cases could have been reduced by 66 percent, 86 percent and 95 percent respectively – significantly limiting the geographical spread of the disease. However, if NPIs were conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks later than they were, the number of cases may have shown a 3-fold, 7-fold, or 18-fold increase, respectively.

Study author Dr Shengjie Lai, of the University of Southampton, comments: “Our study demonstrates how important it is for countries which are facing an imminent outbreak to proactively plan a coordinated response which swiftly tackles the spread of the disease on a number of fronts. We also show that China’s comprehensive response, in a relatively short period, greatly reduced the potential health impact of the outbreak.”

TRumpybear didn't ignore this report from early March 2020, either. He used it to criticize the Chinese response. And then left the response entirely up to the states and downplaying the seriousness of the coming months setting the stage for the US to have the worst response in the Western World.

There is nothing left to be said.
Have you heard the audio?

If so post a link to it

Trump could definitely win. Not a good reflection on the country or the Democratic Party.
Explain the last phrase of your second sentence, please. The Democratic Party was handed lemons, and Biden and Pelosi try to make lemonade and McConnell and McCarty piss in the punch bowl.

Explain the last phrase of your second sentence, please. The Democratic Party was handed lemons, and Biden and Pelosi try to make lemonade and McConnell and McCarty piss in the punch bowl.
That's certainly true. I'm looking at the larger picture, which includes the issues that turn people off to the Democratic Party in the first place, particularly some of the social/cultural issues. There is no excuse for the GOP, in its current condition, to have a ghost of a chance outside of the fact that the alternative ain't all that attractive either.

Covid has a 98.9% survival rate. What did he lie about?
There are liars, damn liars and in this ^^^ post STATISTICS

The number of American Service Personnel killed in WW II Combat was:

The number of those who dies from Covid in the US is

COVID is the reason he lost in November 2020....so I guess NO ONE agrees with your lie.
/----/ "COVID is the reason he lost in November 2020....so I guess NO ONE agrees with your lie."
Bullshyt. That's what you'd like to believe. Trump lost because of voter fraud.

/----/ "COVID is the reason he lost in November 2020....so I guess NO ONE agrees with your lie."
Bullshyt. That's what you'd like to believe. Trump lost because of voter fraud.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

There are liars, damn liars and in this ^^^ post STATISTICS

The number of American Service Personnel killed in WW II Combat was:

The number of those who dies from Covid in the US is

/---/Meaningless comparison. Of those 738k, how many died WITH covid vs died FROM covid but were counted anyway ?

Number of deaths for leading causes of death in US:​

• Heart disease: 659,041
  • Cancer: 599,601
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
  • Diabetes: 87,647
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data table for figure 2

/---/Meaningless comparison. Of those 738k, how many died WITH covid vs died FROM covid but were counted anyway ?

Number of deaths for leading causes of death in US:​

• Heart disease: 659,041
  • Cancer: 599,601
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
  • Diabetes: 87,647
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data table for figure 2
Great, now compare that to 2020 and see if you can explain why there were so many more deaths last year than in 2019...

jvp210048t1_1620430592-92326-png.537378

That's certainly true. I'm looking at the larger picture, which includes the issues that turn people off to the Democratic Party in the first place, particularly some of the social/cultural issues. There is no excuse for the GOP, in its current condition, to have a ghost of a chance outside of the fact that the alternative ain't all that attractive either.
Extreme Progressives may turn off some of the people, and some of the people will support the civil rights they seek to win. IMO, those "turned off" to the Democratic Party are brainwashed by Social Media, tabloids and extremist talking heads on radio and TV.

There is no GOP at this time. The Republican Party Pols, in the most part, put their jobs first, and to do so they pass policies which have continued wealth inequality rapidly from 1981 to today. The graph below is an example to prove my first sentence:

Click on each year and see how the growth of inequality of wealth will continue, do to the Ryan/McConnell tax bill signed by Trump.

Forum List

Back