Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Please read the thread title. If not for the truth of msm and the words that Woodward wrote about the trump lies, we would never have known that trump had been lying for months about the severity of COVID....he is a lying POS. And desantis is following in his footsteps. I expect he also will shortly be responsible for the deaths of thousands of school kids in Florida.
It's going to happen. Death before politics for Desantis. What a bunch of worthless human beings.

Was Woodward really in a coma during the Clinton years? Was he on vacation when Hussein sent over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels? How does the negligent homicide of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents compare to the words "tone it down"? The title of the book says it all. It's more about rage than the search for the truth.

I hope Florida parents sue little trump when their children start falling ill. It seems a good law suit is the only thing these idiots fear
Here you go. Little trump isn't crowing about his COVID success anymore...huh?

Here you go. Little trump isn't crowing about his COVID success anymore...huh?

No reason why he shoudn't be crowing about it. He was had more Covid success than anyone alive (even before the vaccinations went into production).

Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

No one should EVER talk to Trump without a tape recorder and a couple of witnesses.

The "argument" was in the previous post (5,458) but you're too DUPED to realize it. Trump brought the Covid deaths waaaay down. 90% reduction.

He saved more lives in America, than probably anyone in our generation. HUGE SUCCESS.
Poor, senile gramps. :cuckoo:

"If we do things together well, almost perfectly, we could get in the range of 100,000 to 200,000 fatalities." ~ Dr. Birx

Poor, senile gramps. :cuckoo:

"If we do things together well, almost perfectly, we could get in the range of 100,000 to 200,000 fatalities." ~ Dr. Birx

Trump didn't want to deal with the Covid epidemic.. it interfered with his reelection campaign... That's why he turned it over to Jarrod Kushner.The virus interfered with his focus on his "successes".

Trump didn't want to deal with the Covid epidemic.. it interfered with his reelection campaign... That's why he turned it over to Jarrod Kushner.The virus interfered with his focus on his "successes".

Stop lying Hezbollah Hanna. Trump stopped flights from the epicenter of the disease, Xi's man biden called him a racist for it while the democrat Reich blatantly lied to cover up the origin of the Wuhan Designer Virus®

There is nothing left to be said.
Shouldn't have been either. Trump's actions of shutting down the border, banning flights to and from China, setting up temperature readings at points of foreign and domestic transportation outlets, providing New York with a floating hospital provided isolarion, healing, and care for coronavirus victims. Mayor Cuomo made the decision to route sick and dying into nursing homes had a kill rate of over 90% for innocent seniors and their families, and that's where the rubber hits the road. Because Democrats in their arrogance were so bitten by the defeat of Hillary "I forget" Clinton and her vulgar war room aparatchik kissups Cuomo knew he would never have to say he was sorry for his mass murder of paying senior citizens whose families trusted their going broke to care for their senior parents many of whom needed help to get dressed every day and someone else to cook so their homes would not burn down because they forgot to turn off the burners.

Every time I see Cuomo's name, I just feel sick to my stomach. And everyone who lost their seniors because of Cuomo's imperial arrogance likely does, too.

Do not be fooled. The Democrats in power knew a lot more about the corona virus because they were in constant communication with tbeir pampered medical conspirtor Fauci. And their financial stake in using the medicare tax money they saved was HIGHLY likely to be pocketed for campaign money after thousands of medicare patients were in fact murdered by Cuomo's decree because their boy Fauci figured out how to get rid of the expense by killing off people with death by mass murder, and that is why they didn't impeach Maxine Waters the money madam when she told her little creepy aparatchiks to stalk President Trump's staff so they'd quit and the war room could say "we told you so" about Trump staff turnover.

Democrats are freedom's cancer and they are getting away with it and profiteering off every penny the IRS collects from taxpayers like you and me. It is criminal and anyone who takes money from them to spread their Alenski takeover of the United States treasury is a defacto criminal also.

That is why good people are leaving the Democrat party of their fathers: Evil makes good people sick.

Was Woodward really in a coma during the Clinton years? Was he on vacation when Hussein sent over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels? How does the negligent homicide of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents compare to the words "tone it down"? The title of the book says it all. It's more about rage than the search for the truth.
Woodward sees the Alinski method of replacing the money system that brings a lot of wealth for hard-working, free entrepreneurs as bad and control freakism for the Democrats as good. The communist/Marxist Democrats never have to say they're sorry for worshipping the armageddon on goodness as their ploy for getting their mitts on power and alllllllll that tax money they can play shell games with only themselves getting the winning shell each and every single time. They are legends in their own minds and ought to be put behind bars before their mass killing schemes like the Fauci virus can be their fiddle while Rome burns down. All that money in the US Treasury. For killing off seniors. . How cold can one get!!!!

Forum List

Back