Trump on Twitter: CNN's Don Lemon is the "Dumbest Man on Television"

And he's right. Don Lemon is not only the dumbest man on television, he's a black gay anti-White racist too. I'm so glad Trump is calling out these hyphenated type people for their racism.

Don Lemon is not only a racist bigot, and the dumbest man on television. He also talks like he has no clue what he is even talking about. As if everytime he talks, he is fed from the teleprompter.
(There is another black man I know that did the same thing. His initials are BHO.)

shutterstock_738702928-825x465.jpg

President Trump took aim at Don Lemon Wednesday, calling him "the dumbest man on television" over a question the CNN host asked during Tuesday night's Democratic presidential debate.

"CNN's Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television, insinuated last night while asking a debate 'question' that I was a racist, when in fact I am 'the least racist person in the world.' Perhaps someone should explain to Don that he is supposed to be neutral, unbiased & fair or is he too dumb (stupid} to understand that," Trump tweeted.

"No wonder CNN's ratings (MSNBC's also) have gone down the tubes - and will stay there until they bring credibility back to the newsroom," he added. "Don't hold your breath!"

Awesome...maybe he will cry on TV tonight like his buddy did over the Baltimore truth finally being verbalized....

That wasn’t a very nice thing for President Trump to say. How do you think all the other dumb lefty men on TV feel knowing Lemon was anointed the dumbest? Doesn’t Trump realize he’s hurting their feelings, doing damage to their self-esteem?

So please, Mr. President, help them get out of their funk by sending them all a nice shiny Participation Trophy.

And he's right. Don Lemon is not only the dumbest man on television, he's a black gay anti-White racist too. I'm so glad Trump is calling out these hyphenated type people for their racism.

"Dumbest Man on Television" - Trump SLAMS Don Lemon Over Debate Question Implying Trump is Racist
Just because tRump doesn't have a reality show anymore.
Practically every channel on TV shows Prog dominated programming. It pushes your agendas. Even most of the macho ones have it. It is incredible we have lasted this long.

"Dumbest Man on Television" - Trump SLAMS Don Lemon Over Debate Question Implying Trump is Racist
Just because tRump doesn't have a reality show anymore.
Practically every channel on TV shows Prog dominated programming. It pushes your agendas. Even most of the macho ones have it. It is incredible we have lasted this long.
"Prog dominated programming" like what?

Forum List

Back