Trump on stage in 2016: "Who's going to pay for the wall?" Crowd: "Mexico!"

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Another bullshit con job by Trump.

Taxpayers are going to pay for it.

Trump's Border Wall Could Trigger a Government Shutdown

""""President Trump has made it clear that a government shutdown could very well happen in early December if Congress doesn’t fund his border wall. Now that threat is creating one-upmanship between Democrats and Republicans, neither of whom want to give in, nor be the party responsible for thrusting the government into a partial shutdown."""

""""President Trump has made it clear that a government shutdown could very well happen in early December if Congress doesn’t fund his border wall. Now that threat is creating one-upmanship between Democrats and Republicans, neither of whom want to give in, nor be the party responsible for thrusting the government into a partial shutdown."""

I would give a month's pay to see Trump shut 'er down. After this year if any of my family or friends are hurt or incapacitated by an illegal alien I will initiate a vendetta against liberal progressive pukes so they better arm themselves. No joke.

Shut it down......don't care............instant balanced budget.........and last I heard it's only 5 billion he's asking for.

We've shut it down before ........the world doesn't end.

Shut it down completely. The democrats will never give up on their support of foreign citizens. They already cut off soldiers pay once before to put pressure on Americans in favor of non-citizens. I fully expect them to do it again.

new america.jpg

• Banned
All of you fucking morons above ^^^^^ probably believed Trump when he said he was going to make Mexico pay for it.
I knew he was lying.
So were you so stupid you didn't know he was lying or is it that you're OK with his lies?
Either, or.

All of you fucking morons above ^^^^^ probably believed Trump when he said he was going to make Mexico pay for it.
I knew he was lying.
So were you so stupid you didn't know he was lying or is it that you're OK with his lies?
Either, or.
By stopping them it's paying for itself. Cost a lot of money after they get here.

Had we funded it, the new courts, new manpower we'd be sealing the border now. But alas too many want open borders.

Sounds great to me. The biggest con of all is that the government actually shuts down, but you commies will cry and moan like it does. LMAO

Only 6% shuts down............which is about the deficit from funds received versus bills.

Of course the left will play the Going to throw Granny under the bus...........even though Mandatory spending is always paid first.

I knew he was lying.
Either, or.

I think you're under the mistaken impression we give a shit what you think we think. You GD commies aren't worth the air you waste.

Forum List

Back