Trump on gun legislation today & 1 year ago; what a bunch of idiots are the alt right gun bunnies

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Yeah, you gun bunnies and NRA wanks know who you are. I have been kicking your gun sucking butts for several days now. Apparently the neo-fascist president agrees with me to some extent.

So eat Dick's Sporting Goods and Walmart's announcements today, gun suckers.

A year ago today

NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

Today

Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

Detroit Free Press4 hours ago "I like taking guns away early," Trump said. Trump also said some of his fellow Republicans were "petrified" of the NRA, called on lawmakers to produce a “comprehensive” gun ...

WPTV West Palm Beach9 minutes ago: President Donald Trump is blaming former President Barack Obama for not being "proactive" in trying to pass gun reform legislation. Gun control was actually a key ...

Trump repeatedly upends GOP lawmakers in gun session CNN.com1 hour ago "I'd rather have you come down on the strong side, instead of the weak side," Trump told the lawmakers as he wrapped the meeting. The President suggested Republicans and Democrats work ...

big deal on WAL MART , they can have any policy they like , same for 'dicks' , And with 'dicks' its just a reinstatement of their 2012 policy that they had after some event [newtown was it] then rescinded a bit later to make a few bucks and now its back on , As far as TRUMP , we will see what happens . Maybe he is just baiting you guys while sounding good on 'tv' for some voters Sur .

• Banned
................Sur 'ismoe goes like, "oh, wah, you be meanz to da Twitler."

So its ok for walmart to stop selling guns to those under 21.
But Delta airlines should lose their tax break?
----------------------------------------------------- walmart shoppers can buy their guns and ammo from independent gun shops . Course 'wal mart' shoppers can do as they like . Difference is that the airlines is trying to hurt the NRA through political action while 'wal mart' is just making ' ITS ' rules for selling guns DMuck .

• Banned
----------------------------------------------------- walmart shoppers can buy their guns and ammo from independent gun shops . Course 'wal mart' shoppers can do as they like . Difference is that the airlines is trying to hurt the NRA through political action while 'wal mart' is just making ' ITS ' rules for selling guns DMuck .
............................................................... the airlines and insurance companies and whatever have every legal right to thump on NRA.

Putting Mueller aside, Trump may be thinking that if he can get some meaningful and responsible gun control legislation passed - it may be his ticket to re-election in 2020. Just a thought...

............................................................... the airlines and insurance companies and whatever have every legal right to thump on NRA.
---------------------------------- let them thump , looks like they were thumped back with a bigger thump Sur !!

1. Dicks and Wal-Mart can stop selling any product they want and I am fine with it because that is their right.

2. Dicks attempt to stop those under 21 from buying firearms from their store is Nobel but I can buy it and sell the firearm to the person under 21 as long as I am within State and Federal Law requirements and there is nothing you or those corporations can do to stop me.

3. Donald Trump can request something from the House and Senate but if the GOP says no, well he can do little unless he want to use his pen and phone and if so, well he is a one term President so he has nothing to lose...

You find it funny Jake?

Fact is I have no issue with companies not selling something and believe it is their right.

Also can you show me where it is funny when I stated the fact I can legally sell the firearm to someone under the age of 21 as long as I am within the State and Federal Law requirements?

Finally, Trump can request all he want but if the House and Senate says no, well he can do the pen and phone but only so much he can do just like Obama...

A few weeks ago Trump had this big meeting about DACA, which was also televised. At the DACA meeting, Trump promised to sign anything Congress and the Senate passed.

In the weeks that followed, the House and Senate sent him three proposals and Kelly and Miller put the kibosh on all of them.

Trump's Compromise on DACA Reportedly Blocked by Senior Staff

Trump promised prompt action on bump stocks after Las Vegas and yet all these months later, nothing has been done.

He promised to sign any immigration bill Congress put in front of him. Nothing has been done.

Now he’s on TV today promising the sun, the moon and the stars - background checks on all sales, taking guns away from those who shouldn’t have them, raising age limits to purchase semi-automatic weapons, and more security guards in schools.

I can’t help but think it’s all another dog and pony show and nothing will get done, or worse, they arm teachers and nothing else.

Half the story seems typical of the crazy left these days. It has been hashed out before but the law would permit mostly senior citizens the right to appeal the denial of their 2nd Amendment rights because it was ruled that they are not able to handle their financial affairs. Anybody got a problem with the right to appeal?

A few weeks ago Trump had this big meeting about DACA, which was also televised. At the DACA meeting, Trump promised to sign anything Congress and the Senate passed.

In the weeks that followed, the House and Senate sent him three proposals and Kelly and Miller put the kibosh on all of them.

Trump's Compromise on DACA Reportedly Blocked by Senior Staff

Trump promised prompt action on bump stocks after Las Vegas and yet all these months later, nothing has been done.

He promised to sign any immigration bill Congress put in front of him. Nothing has been done.

Now he’s on TV today promising the sun, the moon and the stars - background checks on all sales, taking guns away from those who shouldn’t have them, raising age limits to purchase semi-automatic weapons, and more security guards in schools.

I can’t help but think it’s all another dog and pony show and nothing will get done, or worse, they arm teachers and nothing else.

Sshhhh ... Don't spoil it, the show must go on ... It looked like Senator Feinstein was gonna pee herself ... :auiqs.jpg:

I find it funny, Bruce_T_Laney, that you would want Twitler to be a one-term president.

i agree and hope that your post number 15 ihinking is correct DLady .

Forum List

Back