Trump Odds

What were the odds ....

Hillary would win in a landslide?

Give it up. You guys are embarrassing yourselves.

Paddy Power

6/4 to be impeached looks a bit tight.

50/1 on a Trump/Putin Nobel prize looks like theft.
yeah_ok.gif

Paddy Power

I sooo shocked the site is not actually taking bets. I'd bet the farm on those odds, but we all know it's just a bunch of butt-hurt welchers. (not coincidentally based on the nationality of the OP)
You need to open an account. Ask an adult to help you through it.

"Putin and Trump to holiday together, and Vlad to pee on Donald to help with a jellyfish sting" 300/1

Get on it while it lasts !!.

Paddy Power

I sooo shocked the site is not actually taking bets. I'd bet the farm on those odds, but we all know it's just a bunch of butt-hurt welchers. (not coincidentally based on the nationality of the OP)
Liar:
Restricted
Territory Message

Unfortunately for legal reasons we are unable to accept bets from your location.

To view our restricted territory list please click here

follow the "here" link welcher.

Paddy Power

Liar:
Restricted
Territory Message

Unfortunately for legal reasons we are unable to accept bets from your location.

Takes me to a link expired message bud. Which bet did you want to place ? I can put it on for you.

TRUMP TO BE CAUGHT VISITING RUSSIAN PROSTITUTES IN THE MOSCOW RITZ @ 80/1 that is worth a punt.

Paddy Power

Liar:
Restricted
Territory Message

Takes me to a link expired message bud. Which bet did you want to place ? I can put it on for you.

TRUMP TO BE CAUGHT VISITING RUSSIAN PROSTITUTES IN THE MOSCOW RITZ @ 80/1 that is worth a punt.
Sure, expired eh? What a load of bollox, as you whinging poms say. I'll take 6/4 on Trump getting impeached but you've got zilch to put up. Just promise me you won't shag any poor welsh sheep for a year when you lose and you won't allow your Muslim boyfriends to do so either.

What they do to you is of no concern to me, but sheep should not be sodomized.

Forum List

Back