Donald Trump Rally Tomorrow In SC

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I have a Valentine's Day date tomorrow but it looks like Trump isn't scheduled to speak until 7 pm et. So I should be able to catch him live. :)

Sad. I would not end a Valentines date to listen to Trump, or anyone else.

Sad. I would not end a Valentines date to listen to Trump, or anyone else.
Why would an 80 year old racist end their first valentines date for any reason?

Last edited:
That is the difference between conservatives and liberals, liberals aren't afraid of what people say.
No one fears your words, kid. They just don't want to see another useful idiot spewing the same propaganda as the rest of the useful idiots. Especially a low IQ one such as yourself.

No one fears your words, kid. They just don't want to see another useful idiot spewing the same propaganda as the rest of the useful idiots. Especially a low IQ one such as yourself.
It's not propaganda Trump wants to be a dictator. It's not propaganda Trump admires other dictators. It's not propaganda Trump encouraged Putin to attack our allies. It's not propaganda Tramp is a racist piece of shit! It's not propaganda Trump is accused of committing 91 felonies. It's not propaganda Trump thinks he's above the law. It's not propaganda Trump wants to trash the Constitution. It's not propaganda Trump bad mouths our troops.

Trump is a lying piece of shit who should be spending the rest of his life in prison.

It's not propaganda Trump wants to be a dictator. It's not propaganda Trump admires other dictators. It's not propaganda Trump encouraged Putin to attack our allies. It's not propaganda Tramp is a racist piece of shit! It's not propaganda Trump is accused of committing 91 felonies. It's not propaganda Trump thinks he's above the law. It's not propaganda Trump wants to trash the Constitution. It's not propaganda Trump bad mouths our troops.

Trump is a lying piece of shit who should be spending the rest of his life in prison.
Calm down and breath into a paper bag for a minute or so, kid. Are you going to survive if Trump wins this fall?

Forum List

Back