Trump NY co-chair makes racist remarks about Michelle Obama

The outlet asked Paladino, “What would you most like to happen in 2017?”

His response: “Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House adviser] Valerie Jarrett, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her being a nice person and decapitated her."

Asked "What would you like to see go in 2017?" Paladino attacked the first lady in sexual and racist terms:

“Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortable in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

Man, the next couple years promises to be oodles of fun!
And obama the jew hating muslim stabbed Israel in the back. So what's your point

I don't understand the big deal. He is just saying out loud what the vast majority of Republicans think and feel. This is Trump. This is right wing America. We all know it. Why deny it? The right wing should just embrace who they are. It's no secret.
ya and burning down churches and spray painting trump name on it is your nomenclature so big deal.

585d6dd81a00002d00b9e2c4.jpeg

Carl Paladino was a big booster of Trump during the presidential campaign.

But he says his comments weren’t about race.

The New York co-chair of President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign made racist and sexist comments about first lady Michelle Obama in a recent interview, suggesting that she was really a man and should live in Africa.

In an interview with ArtVoice published Friday, Carl Paladino said that in 2017 the thing he would most like to see go away was Michelle Obama.

“I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,” he said.

Asked what he would like to see happen in 2017, Paladino wished death on President Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett, one of Obama’s senior advisers.

“Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford [sic]. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret [sic], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady [sic] cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her,” Paladino said.

The Huffington Post contacted Paladino to verify the comments, but he declined to respond.

More: Trump’s New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas

Is this the kind of racist scum that Trump is surrounding himself with? Looks like it...
This is what the crude low-class dumb ass will be remembered for when his life is over. No matter what else he has accomplished in life, his place in history will be as a stupid and horrible man and shame to his family. His kids and relatives will not be proud to admit their relationship.

His response: “Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House adviser] Valerie Jarrett, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her being a nice person and decapitated her."

Asked "What would you like to see go in 2017?" Paladino attacked the first lady in sexual and racist terms:

“Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortable in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

Where's the racism in that? Oh yeah, you lefties consider any criticism of the Obama klan as racism.

What would you call this?

I'd call it appropriate. Not everything is about race.

The New York co-chair of President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign made racist and sexist comments about first lady Michelle Obama in a recent interview, suggesting that she was really a man and should live in Africa.

In an interview with ArtVoice published Friday, Carl Paladino said that in 2017 the thing he would most like to see go away was Michelle Obama.

“I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,” he said.

Asked what he would like to see happen in 2017, Paladino wished death on President Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett, one of Obama’s senior advisers.

“Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford [sic]. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret [sic], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady [sic] cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her,” Paladino said.

The Huffington Post contacted Paladino to verify the comments, but he declined to respond.

More: Trump’s New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas

Is this the kind of racist scum that Trump is surrounding himself with? Looks like it...
This is what the crude low-class dumb ass will be remembered for when his life is over. No matter what else he has accomplished in life, his place in history will be as a stupid and horrible man and shame to his family. His kids and relatives will not be proud to admit their relationship.
Oh please. He, like all decent people, hates the obamas.

Oh please. He, like all decent people, hates the obamas.
Unlike the President-elect, the Obama's actually got into the White House in genuine landslide elections, two of them, winning both popular votes and EC votes by wide margins.

I don't understand the big deal. He is just saying out loud what the vast majority of Republicans think and feel. This is Trump. This is right wing America. We all know it. Why deny it? The right wing should just embrace who they are. It's no secret.
ya and burning down churches and spray painting trump name on it is your nomenclature so big deal.
Right winger don't burn down churches. At least not their own.

Dylann Roof went to church. Killed a lot of people. How many Republicans wished him luck?

What has your panties in a wad? That she was called a man. That's a generally held belief. That she should live with gorillas. Gorillas are intelligent creatures,probably too smart for big moo. But if they don't complain, why would you? They can teach her to make simple tools and give her a more appropriate mate.

Yeah, a bit over the top, but essentially a poor attempt at humor.

When did you libtards lose your funny bone?

Point of fact Jimmy- a liberal is born without a funny bone. In its place is a gland which decreases the afflicted liberals ability to reason. However it does enhance emotion and the ability to accept stupid things as real and normal.

Yeah, a bit over the top, but essentially a poor attempt at humor.

When did you libtards lose your funny bone?

There is nothing funny about making poor gorillas live with BO's slut.

Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortable in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

Go to Harlem and you'll hear thousands racists remarks about whites within few time.Or probably be victim of a 'funny' knock-out 'game' if you're white.

Go to Harlem and you'll hear thousands racists remarks about whites within few time.Or probably be victim of a 'funny' knock-out 'game' if you're white.
are those Harlem racist political figures of the GOP[Trump NY Co Chair] like Paladino poster boy of GOP Racism?

Where's the racism in that? Oh yeah, you lefties consider any criticism of the Obama klan as racism.

It's an insult. Where's the racism.

You are so right! Remember when the libs said that W looked like a monkey? What hypocrites they are!!

You are so right! Remember when the libs said that W looked like a monkey? What hypocrites they are!!
Apparently only certain animal comparisons are reserved for certain groups according to left wing speech police.
I always thought she looks like Sigourney Weaver in Planet of the Apes makeup.

Apparently only certain animal comparisons are reserved for certain groups according to left wing speech police.
I always thought she looks like Sigourney Weaver in Planet of the Apes makeup.

Yes. Libs love talking about evolution except when we point out that some supposed humans are still in the ape stage.

Sexism? How about a couple years back when mooch said "women are smarter than men" and you libs accepted that statement.?

First lady Michelle Obama: 'Women are smarter than men'

Forum List

Back